So, Sup Forums, why aren't you an anarchist (or at the very least a communist)?

So, Sup Forums, why aren't you an anarchist (or at the very least a communist)?

youtu.be/HXAnbBXuRdA

I personally benefit from the way my society is constructed

Fair answer

I am over the age of 16

>tuxis yellow and black
Ancap?

But I am

T H I S
M
E
M
E

That just circles back to You got comfortable and lazy. No need to act like it's because you matured. The greatest anarchist thinkers stayed that way until they were some crusty-ass dudes.

Because I disagree.

I'm an adult, I have IQ > 89

/thread

>/threading yourself
>Using IQ as a measure of overall intelligence and being proud of not being literally handicappped

Don't worry, user. We understand your condition.

mate literally no one benefits from anarchism except the INCREDIBLY rich and practitioners of hokuto shinken

Because anarchism has nothing to do with communism, yet was highjacked by red scum.

Jew marx and Bakunin were enemies. Bakunin was thrown out of the second international.

anarcocommunism is an oxymoron.

>being a little baby

Because this isn't tech related

I'm a Communist but I find Anarchism to be stupid. I went on a whole rant about why Communism and Debian are superior in this thread.

freedom is the benefit, which is expressed in lack of government surveillance and coercion.

agree, op should've use info-/cryptoanarchism.

I'm unironically both.

Because im not cancer, thanks
memefag flag

Hardly depends on definition of anarchism.
The "no gods no masters" one is stupid because in the end we must physically eliminate reactionary scum, and we need a proper leader for that.
But Stirner's "individualist anarchism" is quite correct at the same time, not exactly radical anarchism, rather the Idea of not being tied to authority or a moral burden.

Also not a technology fuck off back to pol/leftypol whatever.

>>>/global/2

>we must physically eliminate reactionary scum

So edgy and scary, literally shaking and shitting myself you worthless cuck. How'd you do that? With someone elses money and someone elses strength? The true communist way.

Drop the fedora and fuck off. Let reactionaries live on their own communities, that's true anarchism.