Really makes you think

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3027873/How-white-skin-evolved-Europeans-Pale-complexions-developed-region-8-000-years-ago-study-claims.html
eupedia.com/forum/threads/29435-Light-skin-allele-of-SLC24A5-gene-was-spread-by-the-Indo-Europeans-(R1a-R1b)
amren.com/news/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin/
eurocanadian.ca/2015/06/european-race-evolved-in-europe.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_heritage_disease
neonatology.org/pdf/MODBDExecutiveSummary.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, not really.

>this autism again

Fenni have nothing to do with Finns
Ukrainians and Belarussians have no Finnic heritage but are murderous, Slavs as they are.

Really makes you think

check the map again, Fenni scum

Finns are colonists from Estonia and Karelia idiot

Fenni were irrelevant hunters, probably Saami or something more savage.

You crawled out from Siberia anyway, you're same shit.

>Finns are definitely white

Grow up.

left is average proto-Finn before Swedes colonized them

Then why do we have 57% haplogroup N1c?
Did Swedish colonist women change our genetic makeup because it's scientifically impossible that the males did?

They just killed/bred savages out of existence lmao

>Polish race scientists

We contributed more to science than Binland to anything lol

You don't understand. N1c= Y chromosome haploshit= something that males pass on to sons.
Finns have the same maternally passed on haploshits as other Europeans but distinct paternal ones. Get it now?
If you want to believe that interracial sex between Swedish colonist women and Finnish men is the source of Finnish genetic structure go ahead.

source: Turanistworld

You're still Siberian monkeys that look weird and behave like niggers

>Polish intellectuals

Why are Poles butthurt again? What did Fins do to them

Nope, we have purest white genes in Evropa

Stay mad.

>British intellectuals
WHG just means you're the closest to the shitskin primitive european savage from pre Indo European time.

lol

Now we have proof that Sardinia is white

Our Y chromosomes are distinct in comparison to other Europeans which is in stark contrast to our 100% European maternal lineages, Swedes sure loved that mongol cock.

Yet the ones with most WHG ancestry are the fairest populations in Europe.

Fairhair /=/ white skin.
White skin was brought by PIE.

Every fucking day, same bullshit. Some imbecile posts turaniccrap about sumerians, you sperg out about muh blonde hair and the fact remains.

WHG was a primitive shitskin.

According to whom? Jews R' Us? Back to plunging toilets Grzegorz.

According to fucking science, you stupid mongrel fuck

Some Aryanist fantasies on (((eupedia))) aren't valid arguments.

>Tacitus

What a writer pêh

Turanic crap sites aren't a vaild argument either

White skin was brought by Western Anatolians AKA Sardinians

Why do Finns hate Samis so much?

I wish i could travel to another worldline where finns are actually white

The science doesn't lie, and the science tells us that we are whitest.

by Yamnaya culture most likely
again with the fair hair crap

You can have blonde hair and blue eyes and still look like a siberian monkey.

It really doesn't matter what Finns are genetically, they are still great and smart people. I wish I could say the same about Poles...

The picture OP posted disproves your memecomic already KEK

So great and smart, yet invented and contributed nothing.

kys diaspora

why is Finland butthurt about Poland lately? Its like an internet war
get the fuck out to reddit seriously

No one hates Saami but it's a fact that they were not advanced like we Finns were.
Finns in those days were masters of metalworking and kicked ass while Saami just existed and lost land.

>by Yamnaya culture most likely

Ugh... could you not (talk before informing yourself first)?

>So as it turns out, prehistoric North Pontic Steppe populations buried in Kurgan mounds are overwhelmingly dark pigmented (by modern Eurocentric standards). The populations of this area and time period are the most favored among linguists today to have been the speakers of the Proto Indo-European language (this hypothesis is known as the Kurgan hypothesis). See data below for details.

>Another article released a year later basically revealed the same thing, although this study focused the pigmentation of many ancient European populations in comparison to modern ones including pre Neolithic Western Hunter Gatherers and early Neolithic Farmers in Europe. But the study did also include a sample set from the Yamnaya culture which is identified by most linguists as the speakers of the Proto Indo-European language on the eve of their great expansion. Only 11% of the Yamnaya in this sample from the Samar Oblast region carry alleles for light eyes, as they are noticeably darker pigmented in skin and eyes than contemporary Southern Europeans. See data below.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3027873/How-white-skin-evolved-Europeans-Pale-complexions-developed-region-8-000-years-ago-study-claims.html

eupedia.com/forum/threads/29435-Light-skin-allele-of-SLC24A5-gene-was-spread-by-the-Indo-Europeans-(R1a-R1b)

amren.com/news/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin/

eurocanadian.ca/2015/06/european-race-evolved-in-europe.html

Really makes you FUCKING think.

>by Yamnaya culture most likely
Hmm really makes you think, we're more Yamnaya than you guys

What have Poles contributed to the world beside world renowned asspain?

Finland doesn't care about Poland although some of us have respect for your government but not your people

Saamis are related to berbers somehow, I'm always saddened when I see Finns or Swedes shitting on them :/

Mathematicians and Scientists

Where'd you get those links senpai? Jews R' Us again?

muh jews

Don't forget to post some crap from "YOUNGTURANIST.COM" about Finnish Sumerians. LMAO

All jews

Saamis are related to Basques

same
we think finns are fucking mongrels

Pfff yeah the same way everyone in Europe is related to them, they shared one ancestors 6000 years ago big deal.

(In case you retards (because you are retarded) don't know what that means, well it means that it's like one guy out of millions who lived during that time period)

burger education everyone

Well yeah 8000 years ago or whatever there was an Iberian woman whose descendants went northeast and south and passed on a genetic marker. Some Finns have it too.
It's kind of stretching the concept of relatedness though since it's just one genetic marker.

Feels good having the purest white genes in Europe

I don't know much about Basques but one Spanish poster on int told me that they're told stories about how Basques originated in North Africa

>The peasant class, who speak Polish, devote themselves to work in the fields, and are given to drink; and in consequence they live in mean huts, while the improvements on their fields and farms are neglected. But the German farmers are more industrious and better housed.

>500 years later
>nothing has changed

Really makes you think

Why the fuck do you come here in the hundreds to plunge our toilets then? Does Grzegorz fantasize about Sarmatians and Fennis whilst reaching for my turd?

And genetic errors

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_heritage_disease

really makes you think

We're one of the healthiest populations in Europe genetically, you're in no position to talk Broflovski.

At least were not Russians.

Finland is poor and no one would go there.

Besides, Finns shit outside like Fenni subhumans they are.
Fuck off Fritz. Go rape your daughter or something other you inbreds do.

Marie Curie Sklodowska for example.

>about how Basques originated in North Africa

Basques do not descend from North Africa, their closest relatives are Iberians and other Southern Euros, they descend from Proto European hunters and Near Eastern farmers and they almost lack completely Central Asian DNA, so their genetic composition is also similar to Sardinians.

>Poles are so fucking shit that they single handedly caused brexit

Really, really makes you think, the shittiness of the Polish people changed the course of world history.

Thanks for you insight, I read it on an article and didn't think much of it

Why are you calling me a retard? that's a bit rude senpai

The hundreds of Poles here attest to the contrary. So, answer my question; is this how Grzegorz copes with his dayjob? Picturing Noble Sarmatian Polacks and Fennis whilst reaching for my turd?

nice source LOL
that damage control of a siberian mongrel

Finns
Fuck off
Sincerely, humans

You're fucked in the head.

Try to talk about something other than feces, your Swedish is showing.

>Poland is in yellow between mexico and the Philippines
JUST

neonatology.org/pdf/MODBDExecutiveSummary.pdf

>Why are you calling me a retard? that's a bit rude senpai

Not you in particular, most people here are, once they hear you have share an ancestor with someone 3000 years ago they forget you also have millions of other ancestors from that time period, it's a thing I commonly see here, complete mental retardation, even compared to the average person these haplomeme tards are incredibly ignorant about genetics despite their obsession with haplomeme maps.

>2006

I consider Fins more human than butthurt Poles that leech EU money and immigrate to rich countries in droves

No one gives a shit what you consider what.

Get the fuck out, burgerboi. Stop attentionwhoring in a designanted Polish-Finnic thread.

Probably haven't changed much since then, you can find a more up to date one to prove me wrong but you were third world tier in terms of birth defects not too long ago.

I'm not obsessed, like I said I was just going through wikipedia and some articles and stumbled on one that said the two are related

Care to answer my question? Is that how your plumbers cope with plumbing?

No, not you maybe, but most people in these threads completely shut down their brain.

>Some genetic diseases are disproportionately rare in Finns. These include cystic fibrosis and phenylketonuria. In Finland, about 1 in 80 persons are carriers of a cystic fibrosis mutation, compared with an average of 1 in 25 elsewhere in Europe.[13]

I love Poles.

How do you cope with being a stupid fuck? Does turanicworld.org or wewassumerianfinns.de helps?
At least we don't have genetic diseases named after us LMAO.
HEEEY GUYS AT LEAST WE DON'T HAVE TWO, REST IS OKAY XDDD

Bad opinion. Czechs are the only bro-tier Slavs.

He's right though, noone in their right mind would rather live in Poland than in Finland

Struck a nerve, eh

>Finns
>Human
No, we've transcended beyond that.

I thought you were aiming at me directly for some reason, well good to know I was wrong see ya m8

Finns are a joke imo 2bh

what's the difference between Poles and Czechs?
really makes me think

>Suomessa se on hyvin harvinainen,1:25000, vain noin 65 henkilöä (v. 2006) sairastaa sitä

You would immigrate too if you lived in a poor country so shut the fuck up you nigger

>Struck a nerve, eh
Not at all. Poland was known for farming land.

Calling all Poles peasants is overstretched, since majority has Noble roots.
We always build stuff in Latin/Western style.
oogabooga perkele

Czechs have something human about them that's hard to describe.

Why only Czechs? What about Slovenians? Surely nobody dislikes Slovenians.

Please, go find some disease that's more prevalent among Finns than cystic fibrosis is among other Europeans. We just have a higher prevalence of certain diseases and a lesser prevalence of others. Prove me wrong (you can't).