Sup Forums memes you fell for

Sup Forums memes you fell for

>LG G4
This fucking thing's camera application can't change photo or video resolution so a picture is always 10MB with a 9000x resolution. Not to mention its horrendous screen with awful burn in.

linux

computers

post more aqua

Liked my G4 but bootloop is not a meme

Linux on a desktop.

apple products

Y

>Windows 10
"It's free", "DX12", "Da future".
Fucking problems with every update, It's like a retarded kid sucking on scissors. DX12 is shit and I don't even game anymore. The OS seems more restrictive with each update. I'm also amazed with the amount of bloatware M$ pushes down the pipeline every time they mandate those updates "Here's your annual supply of candy-crush and our failed projects that we'll never work on beyond this point. Enjoy".

I only have the stupidly big picture problem
they're not even good quality it's just a gigantic fucking jpeg

This

Shut your bitch ass up, Aqua.

Linux. I keep jumping between Linux distros and windows. I've done it so much that its practically turned into a hobby and i don't know what to do with myself when I have a working setup.

2500k.

To this day I have no regrets.
Thanks Sup Forums

I can attest to this. I remember having to put it in the freezer just so I could get it to not overheat long enough so I could harvest all of my precious data from the internal memory onto the SD card. I can't tell you how hard I kept praying that it would just keep it up and keep transfering. Thanks for the memories, OP. You bastard.

>"le buy a Radeon GPU, Nvidia is le housefires XDDD"
>Radeon card overheats and dies because the fan failed while I was away, $350 down the drain, didn't even worked properly when it was alive with my dual monitor setup. Replacement shit tier Nvidia card never gives me any issues.
>"le you only need 16GB of RAM, le unused RAM is wasted RAM just bee yourself :^)"
>Programs I used now eat RAM like crazy, can't even use After Effects without the computer bitching about running out of memory and BSOD, stuck with 4 sticks of 4GB each taking all slots and making upgrading a hassle

Fuck this meme board.

I wish I could have the linux environment and have the vidya function I had with windows, without having to sacrifice power to a VM or dual boot(which we all know never works out).

ZenFone 2. So good that two years after my first, I still couldn't find anything better so I just bought another.
Fucking first gen fastcharge killing the batteries tho

Why not a vfio or dual boot? The main reason I don't think they work out is because people prefer to use one or the other sooner or later.

My CPU on my laptop isn't compatible with VT-d, so that's a negative. I wish I could. I may just wind up having to be one of those guys that pussyfoots between installs of Windows and Linux...

>laptop
nigger you need a full desktop to do that

I know, but this is the best I got. It's a Clevo P170EM, so it doesn't suck that bad. I bought it a few years ago and I don't have the dosh to upgrade.

Thinkpads.

CRT monitors. Years back when we used to have daily crt threads i decided to buy one. Got this massive 20" beast that weighted a tonne, got it home and it barely worked. The picture was so dark as to be almost unusable in ambient light. It ended up as my coffee table.

>LSR305 speakers
Bretty gud
>Portapros
They're alright I guess
>RX480
Just werkz
>16GB RAM
way overkill, get 8GB and put the difference towards a higher tier SSD
>Nexus 6P
Random crashes and reboots. Also overheats. Nice screen though.

This. Sup Forums didn't tell me I have to use iTunes to do literally everything on my phone.

>mfw Sup Forums has never let me down because instead of letting others make my decisions like a sheep I take suggestions and consider all my options

>Planck keyboard kit
Built like a metal brick and really neat once you get used to it. not optimal for gaming, Preonic would probably be better for that. I went full retard and got it with Matias switches, no nice keycaps for me
>Infinity Ergodox kit
Learnt my lesson and got Zealios switches and DSA granite keycaps, super comfy typing once you get used to it. Normies at work think it's really cool.

Audiophile headphones, along with an amp and DAC. Some mechanical keyboards too.

I spend my money more wisely now. It was a good learning experience.

i've fallen for a majority of them and they're all pretty great so far
>pebble steel
>t420 (kubuntu but loonix meme still counts right?)
>lg g4
>24gb RAM on my main machine (found some cheap)
>g403 prodigy
thinking about hitting up the moto g5 plus when my g4 dies, thoughts?

same guy here, on the flipside
>pebble steel buttons started shitting themselves 7 months in
>t420's kinda slow and kinda hot
>g4's fine, kinda hot
>RAM's not bad, kinda useless i guess?
>403 took a while to get used to, i still suck at bideo bames though :((

Sup Forums is busy shilling Blackberry products now, get with the program. But don't buy a KeyOne, the Passport is the new meme.

>LCD
>Burn in
What.

LCD gets burn in it's just not as noticeable as CRT or plasma burn in

Oh neat, I guess you learn something every day

But that's not a meme you fucking retard.

Passport's not the new meme, you're just going to see it brought up a lot when people make threads about BlackBerries because Passport owners love their Passports.

Ultrawide for a PC monitor and a smart TV.
Ended up loving both. Great memes.