Londrina, state of Parana

>Minister of Defence with hands in pocket during the anthem

>Secretary of Defence in whatsapp

Defense*

defence*

>Minister of public health

she's competent though

>"I'm not a slut, I swear"

You crossed me for the last time Han Solo.

those tits

Noice

>no pierced nipples
0/10

Minister of foreign affairs

Our Prime Minister, who by the way, has said that she would use nuclear weapons if needed

The PM has to write letters of last resort on nuclear weapons. The letters of last resort are four identically-worded handwritten letters from the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom to the commanding officers of the four British ballistic missile submarines. They contain orders on what action to take in the event that an enemy nuclear strike has destroyed the British government and has killed or otherwise incapacitated both the Prime Minister and the "second person" (normally a high-ranking member of the Cabinet) whom the Prime Minister has designated to make a decision on how to act in the event of the Prime Minister's death. In the event that the orders were to be carried out, the action taken could be the last official act of Her Majesty's Government.

The letters are stored inside two safes in the control room of each submarine. The letters are destroyed unopened after a Prime Minister leaves office, so their content remains known only to them.

As far as I'm aware, only one former prime minister has said what they wrote on the letters, and no prime minister has said what they wrote, until now.

Former congressman