Thoughts on the new youtube layout?

Thoughts on the new youtube layout?

>youtube
what's youtube?

that's been a thing for a few months now, i think.

i like the official dark theme but besides that eh

>propaganda all over
Who gives a fuck. I have some channels I follow, I use the "subscription" page with a dummy account and that's it.

Fixed.

why does the triangle thing look like a jew rubbing his hands? is this real?

how many layers of Sup Forums pavlonian do you have to be to even see it like that

(((they))) are always (((changing))) things

dunno lol

didn't even get mad/10

hooktube does not have this problem

i see it

It looks like they made the site more retarded for retards...

ugly, full numbers are not shown (225.344 subs is now 200k same with like/dislikes) of course much wasted unnessecary white space and round icons. basically a useless phone looking interface on a desktop

It's bad, and I've switched over to getting my YT subscription updates over RSS to play them through mpv for almost 2 years now. I only get the content, nothing else. It's clean, simple, and it's fully customizable to my personal preference.

Why does that compendium of triangles in top left look like the Sup Forums merchant meme guy with the huge nose and rubbing his hands vicariously?

Looks like it was made by (((diversity)))

have i not rubbed enough tinfoil on my eyeballs to see this

also nice trips

Very modern

More Web 2.0 Bullshit. No defining borders leaving the user to look for a subtle 2RGB color shift to ensure that they are hovering over the link and not the prior one.

Kill me, Pete!

By "love", do they mean "willing to watch ads to make us money"?

Kill me pete!

I instantly reverted it because it was so disgusting and i preferred the dark theme addon i had.

I don't use their interface enough to care about the layout. If I'm looking for something in particular I'll use their search tool or I'll use Google. Once I have the link I use my media player to view it. I never sign in. Things like subscriptions, comments or video suggestions or 'likes' aren't important to me. YT changes their layout once a year? That is what it seems like from the complaining I see on Sup Forums. But cosmetic changes really don't affect me.

it's glitchy and shit takes forever to load now.

scroll down... loading comments... loading .. loading... loading.. ok its not loading. refresh.. loading loading... refresh... loading ok they loaded