EVGA or ASUS

HELP!

I ordered a used EVGA 1080ti FTW3 from Amazon warehouse deals. I just opened up the box and turns out they actually sent me an ASUS ROG Strix O11G 1080ti instead.

Which one is better?

Do I return it and get the FTW3?

Should I keep the ROG for Aura Sync?

Do you care?

>. I just opened up the box and turns out they actually sent me an ASUS ROG Strix O11G 1080ti
Someone did a card swap. Doubt the card even works, or is even a 1080ti.

Put your old gpu in the box and keep the 1080ti.

Ask for refund and sell old gpu back pretending you received the old gpu from them

>or is even a 1080ti.
this. enjoy your 770

I think EVGA fixed their temps with some overkill mods on their 1080ti's so they're pretty good. BUT, if you dont wanna wait go for the Asus, its gud aswell

>Someone did a card swap. Doubt the card even works, or is even a 1080ti.
Thats what I think. Thing is Amazon tests the warehouse deals right? I have yet to build my rig so when the rest of it comes i'll test it... assuming it works though?

Obviously I return it if it's broke.

*send old gpu back, not sell

Check'd

>or is even a 1080ti.

it's pretty fucking obvious if it's not a 1080ti. There's big fucking differences you goddamned retard. OP just look up a 1080ti strix and make sure it's the same. If its broke return it if not enjoy tendies.

No it's a real 1080ti. Says so on the barcode with the Serial Number. I'd timestamp but fuck you, that's my serial number.

>Thing is Amazon tests the warehouse deals right
They're supposed to, but have a rather infamous track record for not doing so.

I see. Will the SN on the asus give me the remaining warranty? Is it transferrable?

I would just go ahead and return it to amazon, a return on Amazon is lot less hassle than trying to RMA it if there is an issue with it. EVGA's warranty is a lot better anyhow.

always get what you pay for, send it fucking back

But would amazon send me a brand new FTW3 or just another used one?

Why doesn't it match the image on the box? Is the box rebranded?

lmao you bought a miner card

Honestly I would have bought an ROG Strix instead but the EVGA FTW3 was on sale for $660 so I pulled the trigger since even used it was super cheap.

Different cards, one is EVGA one is Asus. I like the Asus better but I paid for the EVGA since it was a good deal.

So it's been used 24/7 for the last year and it's beat worse than your mommas pussy?

Because the warranty should be fine...

They'll just refund you if you return it. Order another one if you want. I would avoid used if you can, don't want to be stuck with an abused miner card.

>say box came empty
>they send another one
>do 1080 ti sli

Any way to tell if it's an "abused miner card"? like signs of wear? etc?

lucky bastard

evga is hot garbage

Enjoy your warranty, bird brain.