Chromebooks BTFO

Chromebooks BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CgLGbWvkFNg
youtube.com/watch?v=wpZdUgBzh7Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Assault rifles and Macbooks should both be regulated so idiots will stop misusing them.

Such firearms are already regulated you dumb fuck.

What's the Thinkpad of guns?

The Macbook Pros of firearms, maybe, not the Macbooks and Macbook Airs.

No one needs that many pixels.

id guess a mosin

youtube.com/watch?v=CgLGbWvkFNg

Who gets handguns for $200?

That's some shit-tier pawn shop pricing. Only buy a handgun at 200 bucks if you like it to jam every three seconds and occasionally explode into your eyeballs.

The average price of handguns is way closer to 500 or 600.

Luck of good comrade doog

Oh and intel amd blah blah muh 3.5 house fire cuck loonix botnet id like to interject windows>mac

500 or 600 is around when ARs start to be usable too.

Its funny they use a 200 dollar price for a pistol and a 1500 dollar price for an ar15. 1500 bucks gets you a bretty good ar15 and plenty of ammo where as 200 bucks for a pistol gets you a bottom barrel boat anchor of a pistol (high point) and no ammo.

If their arguement was how cheap you can get a gun then they fucked up. You can get a bargin ar15 from a name brand for 500 bucks and have money for ammo and a few dragon dildos. Guess they wanted the price of the compared computer to be something relateable for mac fags.

wtf i hate macbooks now

if the shooter just bought macbook.

I WANT TRUMP TO FUND APPLE

I'm in California mate it cost me $700 after all the fees and bullshit just to buy a Charter Arms Bulldog Revolver which is a pretty mid-range to low-end gun and I allegedly got a "deal".

They're basing the prices off what was found in the guy's room, not the average store pricing.

Paddock had Daniel Defense ARs but he could of easily had some shit old Tokarevs in there too

Were his pistols were ghetto balster tier? If not they're just pulling numbers out of their ass.

Either way general media love this shit. Viewership and page views spike when america does something

I remember when they were explaining why the samsung batteries were blowing up and using twinkies or some shit to explain what was going on...

Shows what they really think of reader/viewer intelligence. Or they're trying to quantify something aloud because they don't really know.

mosin or AK.

Yeh 200 is either chinkshit or Hi-Point memery. Op clearly is nogunz.

Also, $1500 gets you a slick AR, either a low-end Daniel Defense or a baller M&P.

>tfw MacBook guns are less heavily regulated in your state than Chromebook guns

SHALL.NOT.BE.INFRINGED.

> Peasent: ChromeOS on Chromebook
> Knight: Gentoo on Chromebook

Decide your fate

lol wut

If I could get a trackpoint on a Chromebook I'd probably use that instead of my other ThinkPads. Purely for the battery life

I wonder how cheap I can get one on offerup? Also rolling for one of the sluts and/or the "nerd"

That actually sounds like it would be nice. I'd think about it too.

...god damn it.. this isn't what i wanted?! What kind of monkey paw bullshit is this?

Nice programming socks, nerd

Thanks I got them on Etsy!

>A $1500 assault rifle
>A $200 M9 Beretta

Maybe in fucking Africa.

TT

>does the same thing for 6.5x the price
Yeah, sounds like a macbook alright

SKS

tokarev

Well, the only people reading these fakenews outlets are literal retards.

It's no surprise that they hire drooling retards to write articles for literal retards. I daresay none of them are even particularly literate enough to read or write more than the headline.

AK 47

>nerd plus uppity slut
hnnng

>assault rifles
Why’d he use a bump-stocked semi-auto if he had assault rifles with him?

I thought he was using fully auto

Assault rifles are semi-auto unless they are illegal.

>tokarev

oy vey! i already feel oppressed and genocided

>Assault rifles are semi-auto
Nope

You probably could've just had the pistol with an Apple logo and that'd be more accurate

>
>Assault rifles are semi-auto unless they are illegal.
Lol no an assault rifle is classified as one when it has select-fire capability

youtube.com/watch?v=wpZdUgBzh7Y

Its $140, and could be cheaper at pwnshops.

RK-62m

Maybe they are buying hipoints considering macs and chromebooks are shit.