Why is the midwest so superior to the rest of the US? we are the only people with culture, we are 99% white...

Why is the midwest so superior to the rest of the US? we are the only people with culture, we are 99% white, the average person owns over 3 sq miles of land.
We need to secede.

Fucking tall ass cheese eating motherfuckers

Go be tall somewhere else

Cool idea, bro!
Why don't you guys leave already?

>culture
culture
>culture
midwest

wut

My list goes:
New England
Midwest
West Coast (No CA)
Mid Atlantic
Alaska (for the oil)
Everything else can be annexed by Mexico

>new england
my backyard is bigger than the average new england ""state""

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as the Midwest, is in fact, the Great Lakes and the Midwest, or as I've recently taken to calling it, masterrace and flyover. The Midwest is not a cultural term unto itself, but merely a geographic term useful by the based Great Lakes, a vital region thanks to which the U.S. exists.

Many Sup Forums users mistake the Great Lakes for the Midwest every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the Great Lakes states often called "Midwestern", and many of Sup Forumsolerants are not aware that it is basically the Great Lakes, an American megaregion.

There really is a Midwest, but Great Lakes are no part of it. The Great Lakes are different, much more civilized and stuff. This is essential for you to realize. The Midwest often includes the Great Lakes, but basically it's the Midwest with the Great Lakes added. All the so called "Rust Belt" is really the Great Lakes.

maine is pretty damn big and empty.

It has more than a few of the most remote points in the contiguous US. Wonderful pristine wilderness out there

How much land do you want if you can't find it in new england? RI excluded of course

>mfw ohio, detroit AND the dakotas leave the union

kek

The northern parts seem comfy

>Why is the midwest so superior to the rest of the US?
It isn't, it's just superior to most of it
>we are the only people with culture
You actually have relatively little compared to most other parts of the USA.
>we are 99% white
No yiu aren't, Maine is the whitest state at 95% non-Hispanic white. Iowa is the only midwestern state that even breaks the top 5.
>the average person owns over 3 sq miles of land.
Again, Maine is the most rural and therefore least urbanised state. Even Alaska has more city folk and less country boys than Maine.
>We need to secede.
And nothing of value was lost

>To form negro caliphates

fuck off yank

What state are you in?

I've been to the south, dixies are pretty neat. They aren't the boogeyman hillbillies the rest of America would like to believe. The east coast has the most arrogant people in the country.

The great aryan nordic state of minnesota.

How's the Wild doing?

Hahahaha

i dont know because im not allowed to watch sports anymore.

Oh shit man, you got married? gz I guess, it's not like Wild is much to see anyway

Minnesota has a population density of 70 oer sq. mile, Maine has only 43 oer sq. mile, meaning Minnesota is considerably more crowded. It also has a higher population density than Vermont. So much for your backyards bigger than New England states.

As for Aryan, at 82.3% non-Hipanic white Minnesota isn't even one of the top 10 whitest states, but half of the New England states, Maine, Vermont, and New Hampshire, which range from 92.9% to 94.1% non-Hispanic white, are considerably more "aryan."

Please do secede and take your tiny backyards and your large amount of shitskinnery with you.

Or it just means that Minnesota has more cities than Maine

Fuck of rust cultist

Not dakotas though

>Zupfer talking about culture.
Even my yard gate is older than your country.

Does the Midwest hate middle easterners?

>cold as fuck
>rusty cars
>nothing ever happens except beer
>circumcision rates through the roof
>detroit and chicago are there

lmao

Pacific northwest > hawaii > rockies > new england > the south > ny metropolitan > alaska > midwest

>cold as fuck
Good during summer, when the rest of the country is hot as fuck
>rusty cars, nothing except beer, circumcision
Agree, are all shitty.
>Detroit and Chicago
Chicago's pretty based other than the memes, but Detroit is pretty abandoned. Half agree.

My ranking is Rockies > New England > PNW > Alaska > Midwest > The South > Hawaii

>>nothing ever happens except beer

explain how this is bad.

>tfw I'm a rare Midwestern manlet
Life is suffering

As an Ohioan, I would very much prefer to remain American.

>Hawaii dead last
Why do you hate Hawaii? I'd rather have the comfy tropical climate than the muggy and humid South.

The Midwest is unremarkable and quietly produces an enormous amount of food, supporting the US and other nations' populations. Describes the people, too, for the most part.

t. SE Nebraskan, German descent.

The midwest is where thinking people go to die

Good luck with your irrelevant landlocked country.

fuck you

The Minnesotans would love you

Great lakes are nice but everything else is Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Also true. I haven't been to every one of the states, and haven't been to Hawaii, so I don't necessarily have the basis to form an opinion, but I was thinking at least the South has culture/stuff happening. That being said, one could say the South's culture has some things left to be desired, so I wouldn't mind if you have a different arrangement.

South Dakota reporting in

>We need to secede.
That's dumb; you're dumb.

>Michigan
>Illinois
>99% white

Please just cut off the bottom half of Chicago and them we'll talk

The South Side is hemmorhaging population, while the North and West Sides are stable. They take care of themselves, while the CPD does a token performance.