No Speaker thread?

>No Speaker thread?

Lets have a Speaker thread

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Micca-MB42X-Bookshelf-Speakers-Tweeter/dp/B00E7H8GG2/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1507085433&sr=8-4&keywords=micca speakers
amazon.com/Topping-TP22-TK2050-Digital-Amplifier/dp/B005VR1VQE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1507085643&sr=8-1&keywords=topping tp22
youtube.com/watch?v=pdfImzYaO9M
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16882290139
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA2GA0XE2283
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16886106056
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA2GA0ZM8773
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Before someone asks how to stop coil whine from being heard through their monitors:
>Get a USB audio interface
>use balanced TRS cables or something similar

Don't post those hiss monsters ever again

user can you show me on the doll where the cheap speaker touched you?

Yeah kill yourself fag

Piece of shit monitors. Even worse than my ancient M-Audios.

i got some micca speakers, i run them through this topping amplifier i got.

first time i ever got speakers or an amplifier, i tried to find the best ones at a decent price.

the speakers were 80 dollars, and the amp was also 80 dollars.

How good are Klipsch RP-150Ms?

I have this receiver driving some old cheap LG speakers. I plan on eventually getting some good ones. It hooks up to my PC with an optical connection and has all the hdmi I need for consoles or whatever.

i found the links if anyone is interested.

amazon.com/Micca-MB42X-Bookshelf-Speakers-Tweeter/dp/B00E7H8GG2/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1507085433&sr=8-4&keywords=micca speakers
amazon.com/Topping-TP22-TK2050-Digital-Amplifier/dp/B005VR1VQE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1507085643&sr=8-1&keywords=topping tp22

Looks nice.
I used to have expensive infinity car speakers. I would love to have those for my house, but so expensive.

or get a ground loop isolator

looks like you left the land of memeshit speakers

but unlike any m-audio monitors on the market the lsr305 actually sound good, small price to pay really

faggot, lets see them in your home set-up

now go back to LaHore, you stupid pajeet

LSR have been confirmed plastic garbage.
Why do you peddle this crap?

because it actually sounds good you fucking retard.

but no, keep killing your ears with m-audio trash and pretend like they will ever sound any better than logitech shit

post ur set-up faggot

yeah -- DIDN'T THINK SO

fuck off pajeet

Can you post your battlestation? With your speakers?
I want to laugh, too.

look at this dumb pajeet he doesn't even own these shit speakers and he tries to sell them on the internet like his mother's used up twat

hahahahahaha

dumb concrete mixer

Now now. Settle down.

why m-audio though?, monoprice has the same speakers (literally) as the BX5 but $100 cheaper

instead of the topping amp you're better buying the micca origain, both versions have a preout so you can connect any sub even if they don't have high level inputs

just get genelecs you poorfags

Single driver lifestyle

>genelecs
why no just get the Yamaha HS8

Nice aesthetics bro

model?

They are Fostex FF125WK drivers in cabinets made by a company called Audioprodukt from Moldova that sells them on eBay.

Best budget speakers for mixing/DJing?
I have a pair of PLX 500 and a DJM MK250, my current speakers are some shitty budget presonus. They do the job but most of my material is lo-fi so most of the joocy frequencies get lost.

it seems to be a popular driver for DIY
youtube.com/watch?v=pdfImzYaO9M

Fostex drivers in general are. I had trouble choosing a model. Went with the FF125WK because it seemed like it would offer the deepest bass in a small bass reflex cabinet without sacrificing high frequencies too much, and I think it does deliver that.

It's pretty amazing to hear such a small driver in a small cabinet produce a clean (albeit slightly rolled off) 50Hz.

i've been thinking on getting into DIY speakers as a hobby, what would you say is a good site to learn about it?

I think I browsed a lot of diyaudio.com when I was researching.

Thanks!

Want new speakers!
>Budget
~(Location
Leaf
>Past speakers
From the 90s

$200cdn?
Get the edifier 1700bt and the uca202

in terms of value, the KRK 5 or 6 inch are a good stating point for most music production that isn't based on life music recording. And they're so ubiquitous you won't have too much variance in sound when passing music around with other producers.

but others who are live recording chiefly should only get the 3-way KRK (if you have the space) or some other brand.

These are OKay for budget:
- newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16882290139

In fact, they are a bit better than just "OKay." Nice and crisp, but lacking bass (obviously). I picked a pair up for $68 each delivered, but $75 delivered ($150 pair) is perfectly acceptable for their quality.

I have since paired mine up with these:
- newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA2GA0XE2283

Got mine for $225 a pair, delivered. They show up for $240 a pair a few times a year. By themselves, these are pretty fucking amazing. If you really really need 12" subwoofers to shake your turds loose, then get a 12" sub. But, just by themselves as a pair, burn them in for about 40-50 hours of play and they are very rich and crisp for this price range.

Right now I have all 4 of these running on simple stereo channels from an old Onkyo tube amp ($10 at Goodwill), fed off my soundcard with a Vizio 3.0 soundbar ($90 on sale) handling the center channel:
- newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16886106056

I tried moving a pair to rear channel and some other mix & match, but never got satisfactory results ... plus, that required a second amp.

I listen to a wide range of music plus movies & occasional anime & even more occasional games, and this covers my needs far beyond the investment. I'm not a huge fan of huge bass, and can't really do that in my situation without really pissing off a lot of people I have to live near. For me, the clarity and a 12' x 20' tech office in my house filled with near-perfect sound

These AT1s might be a compromise for just a pair of speakers at your budget:
- newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA2GA0ZM8773

Based upon my love of my AT3s, the AT1s are probably nearly indistinguishable and would beat out the sound off the OWM5s. $45 worth better? Probably.