me on the far left

LSD>MD

money

girlfriend's in a coma lads :(

youtube.com/watch?v=z8XSGy4bHfI

>its a dont know whether this is clever or horrifying episode

youtube.com/watch?v=wcaYP5H77pc

Recommend me a good choone lads.
Need something in major key, with a bit of a beat to it, cheers.

Is it serious?

who /kpop/ here?

going to london tomorrow

They are pretty different though

hate the left

I gave up opening song links in /brit/ ages ago. The only people that really post them here are that one spastic who listens to loads of American rap and regards Andre from Outkast as the greatest songwriter of all time. And lisicki, who I am convinced is a fake troll, if only for his music 'taste' alone.

2cb is the best drug

enjoy your enrichment

here

went outside today and three women were taller than me

one was half of a lesbian couple

I'm 182cm for reference

>stimulants

what's the fucking point

ludders

who are you?

Poleaboos bank balance has fallen under 6,000

Bit worried

reminder

virgin active personal training course?

there were times when i could've strangled her but i'd hate anything to happen to her desu lad

>implying he isn't the enricher

for real? elaborate?

why do people smoke though?

already there

want someone to touvch my willy

youtube.com/watch?v=nPc2UamnwBI

here you go x

youtu.be/p3f-eDzkxcw

I plead the fifth your honor

anyone else here genuinely enjoy womens company? I think they are actually very interesting and fun to be around

because they're pirates you idiot, I would of thought you would have known that.

jillies

someone post the bongo bongo land edit

hello, brits

are

nothing casual about it

I fucking love stims desu, I even enjoy the coffee/caffeine buzz but I rarely get it

no im going to uni to pick up my grades but if that's where you're headed then good luck m8

wish I was a jaded philosophical man in his mid 30s, living in a flat contemplating life after years of experience, joy and sadness and love and trauma, smoking a cigarette and looking at the stars

instead i'm an 18 yr old slacker of a student who spends his days shitposting on Sup Forums

>le tumblr frog
>self racism

*forces your head*

>you will never smoke weed with young peter hitchens

youtu.be/xp0M8nHxFjY

post sad songs lads

>Hover over embed
>Vevo in the corner of the tune
>A moment of disgust and resentment
>Move along

every time

give it 12 years?

:(

youtube.com/watch?v=aIbpt1aDFqM

in conclusion 8/10 would recommend

they're okay, but they're girls
it's a different kind of company, incompatible with lads being lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=xbqw-yCdhNM

howling at the dislike ratio

>every post you've ever made in /brit/ is compiled into a book and given to everyone you know

how fucked are you lads?

Transfer £2k to me and I'll turn it into £4k by Christmas

>this exists

youtube.com/watch?v=zcA9HDIxXzw

VERY brave

Literally me except im 28.

youtube.com/watch?v=NQXVzg2PiZw

The uk is the least interesting country in Western Europe. I mean, think about it, why would I ever consider going there over any of the other Western European nations?

Not me, a friend who is a PT is going to London to do the training course though

firing off job applications to MPs

writing so much bollocks in my covering letter about how much I admire their stance on trident and the EU

the plebs are woke

not with that attitude

Sam Beam is my southern spirit animal
His voice just smothers me in comfiness and good vibes, even when he's sad

would probably just kms

This pic was discussed ages ago on Sup Forums. The other countries used ordinary soldiers in their units for the picture.

The Brits were the same height as Italians but they used an abnormally tall brit to pose for the pic to make brits look good. Brits are shifty fucks.

walk the plank for you stupidity

Just done a massive poo lads, literally been held in since sunday, was amazing desu

what is their stance on trident?

Incredibly, I've probably chat shit about literally everyone I know on here

of course not, its ethnic banter

this general is filled of real intellectuals, so tell me how usefull would be a woman if it was not for sex and giving births???

youtube.com/watch?v=Pfi1UQ_PKQI

>tfw I'm beginning to lose the feeling for her

Fuck lads I don't know what to do

hmm

mine would be elaborate tales of fabricated ideological extremism, half-doxxing my friends and exes, and pretending to be gay an awful lot

Oh yeah, really different, but I just prefer it
I've had much stronger euphoria (m'lady) on acid too

some want to replace it with a different system, some want to keep it, some want to increase funding, some want to keep as is etc

looking at hitchens past you can tell pretty clearly he is just a fucking mong that feels the need to completely commit to some kind of ideology to the extreme. no coincidence he was a full on commie and now hes a full on le moral christian. his brain just feels the need to take a fringe stand on something. its pathetic.

on the one hand i've had some quality posts and it'd be good to get some real life (you)s but but on the other around 60% of my posts include reference to my penis

This post made me feel so uneasy I almost didn;t reply to it. But yeah I would be utterly fucked.

>14 here

For a different outlook on life. Women on the whole have a more nurturing, emotional side than men, so it's very handy to take different views from both men and women to better society from a wide variety of ideologies and viewpoints.

durham is a very nice place

It would be a book of me being racist, pretending to be a cuckold, pozzing stories, choons and bullying brown trannies

only do olympic lifts at night at the gym because I'm embarrassed to do it in front of people haha

ahh so you're a blairite piece of shit

they fight over a pair of shoes

oi lads Polish tourist here chilling in the hotel watching channel 4+1 and shitposting
what were you up to today

Wish I'd done a Phd

not good

>america
>16

ummm try again sweetie :) x

fuck are you on about? these are the MPs that have these stance you utter spacker - they're all conservative MPs

this 2bh

shes cute af in this video

youtube.com/watch?v=1hyr7ZKkQbQ

I've got a lot of
>Post willy
>/willies of brit/ when
>Proofs
>POO[football team]