When an European breeds with an Asian a Eurasian is born

When an European breeds with an Asian a Eurasian is born.

Where do Eurasians belong? What is their country?

Do you support a country for Eurasians? What do you think about them?

Discuss.

CENTRAL ASIA

SO CUTE

HNGGGGR

KAWAII ONI CHAN

They belong in either of their parent's countries, as judged by them and their family.

they belong in a gas chamber

they are people not cattle

NG word in thread
Filthy franku

in Tatarstan, i dont mind them

>what is their country
USA

>What do you think about them?

euthanize the males, keep the females

in lappland

a halfu nation-state

where would you even put it? they don't even have a unified culture, you could easily have a german-japanese or a spanish-chinese and they would have to go in the same country, how does that make sense

You always post the whitest looking ones. Actual half slants don't look like that.

I am a Nazi, Sup Forumsack etc in most of my opinions but I think that actually race mixing is not an issue when it is between equal races and it's not in large numbers as to destroy the biodiversity and uniqueness of peoples.

They should be accepted by whichever country they decide to live in.

>where would you even put in

An island in the middle of the Pacific perhaps

We can call it Hawaii

Shut up chink.

eurasians are integrated here and are functional and u dont hear anything bad about them here

Phillippines?
Flipos are extremely ugly and degenerate.
Might as well completely exterminate all of them and give hafus a country.
They would quickly become Japan's best ally and first world country !

Tatars dont count

Her name is Nadya right?

Send them to lapland

She's not half Asian

Implying half breed cuties dont belong in Australia

Katya is a tartar/slav mongrel and her mongol parent is probably mixed as well. She's an actual Eurasian, as oppossed to a 50/50 mixed race chingong you'd find in the west. Not the same shit my man.

Holy fuck that girl is cute. She reminds me of my crush tbqh senpaitachi

I think their country is where ever they were born. Let them chose desu where they feel most at home

This
I noticed this with yellowfever fags, they are attracted to white girls the most but they can't get them so they settle for the next best thing.

Katya

Russia is probably the closest thing to it.

Thanks.

>What is their country
Finland

This
This
And this desu

ah, there it is

Why are they always pic of young hapa girls? How does an older hapa girl look?

Finland

someone said /katya lischina aka minami nyan/?

Hapa detected. Don't shoot, Rodger.

Send all eurasians here please

>Where do Eurasians belong?

On reddit/r/hapas and /r/asianmasculinity discussing conspiracy plots for a pan-asian global domination.

Kazakhstan is the best place to find this qts

As a haplogroup connoisseur I must refute this theory. Finns have distinct Y chromosomes yet fully European maternal lineages, therefore it can be concluded that it was Aryan women that savoured that Mongolian cock, not the other way around.

Russia

hot

>Where do Eurasians belong? What is their country?
The Dutch tried to make a separate country for Eurasians in Indonesia, but that didn't work out. I'd say the belong in whatever nation they are raised up in.

>Do you support a country for Eurasians? What do you think about them?
Eurasians don't really participate in identity politics and don't have a shared culture, so nation building wouldn't work too well. I doubt my half Asian dad has ever even heard the word "Eurasian", let alone harbors any desire to start a nation with them.

delete this

See Also pic related

my point about this grill specifically is that if you put your willy in a full asian girl and get her preggo the kid most definitely won't come out looking like her.
A slav/tartar isn't the same kind of mix, russians are all fucked up to begin with.

Pic related girl is supposed to be 50/50. Half Alberto Barbosa, half Japanese. I barely noticed she had Asian in her at all first time I met her.

Minami Nyan is also a weeaboo.
Katya Lischina aka Minami Nyan is also a weeaboo.She likes ninja and anime.She likes eating sushi.Minami Nyan is weeaboo.

We know this Satoshi. Her obsession with anime influenced her into spending 4 years in college as a graphic designer.

I've watched TV program about Turkmenistan a few years ago. All the people there looks mixed.

brasil, you also know it.
Her drawing hobby is from anime?its first time i hear it.
I think she is really really the world most beautiful woman.

Eurasians are brilliant. Totally alpha breed. Current middleweight champion was born in Kazakhstan to a Russian father and Korean mother. He's literally the most powerful human being on the planet pound for pound.

I hate to shatter you waifuism

Katya's instagram:
instagram.com/vivecthegod

Why don't the Japanese try to actively populate their country with Eurasians? They have a large enough diaspora they could probably pull it off if they sink enough money into incentives, and looking at how they're a dying nation without migrants ths looks like a good solution, hell take Turkic Central Asians while you're at it... And really, they look more like anime girls than actual Japanese women...

Are you aware she had a nosejob though?
Not sure if she got more plastic surgery to acquire her doll-look
Absolutely gorgeous

Because Japanese see themselves as chosen nation and above all races, rather die out than polute blood with waitu piggu blood. Not like you latin americans selfhaters

it ain't the 1930's anymore

Oh yeah, you're right, we do hate ourselves... Well time to go back to my nation with a future and it's mixed race women, thank you dying European nation

I say the opposite

t. Kind of gay

>eurasians

>Swedes being cucks since thousands years ago

>Where do Eurasians belong? What is their country?

why are jap so fucking stupid? You belong to were you grew up and live. Where the fuck else would you belong?

is this an active acount?I remind she turn her account to unoficial recently because world wide hentais came.
thanks brasil.

japanese people have a retarded concept of homeland

you could be half japanese, born in japan and raised there all your life, and you still wouldn't be considered japanese

>a spic telling someone their country is dying

there was poll posted here not long ago, over 50% of japaneses see their race as better than other ones

explain over representation of whites in your media then

my DNA is 90% female amerindian DNA with 90% male european DNA.

stay mad jap.

>but amerindians are not mongoloid or asian
lmao cucks.

A Eurasian favoring European or Asian features is very random, I have a couple nieces and nephews who are Eurasian and some look very white while some look very Asian.

So you're saying we need to start an eugenics program to create a breed of eurasians which always fall at the 50% point?

I'm talking demographics, we may no longer be a replacement level but our country has a huge diaspora, lots of Central/South American countries to pick up immigrants from when the time comes and a culture that's great ta asimilation and does not ghettoize it's minorities. Mexico has a future and it's free of Africans, Hindus and Muslims...

It's called colonialism, we are to some extent overcoming the preference for European beauty standards but DESU it isn't that unhealthy, we are culturally Western peoples at the end of the day...

what was the point of this post

post a picture of your face then
lets see how eurasian you are :)

we must create many finlands

that mestizos are basically eurasians.

One drop rule user.

its just an american girl look like

i was born and raised in a garage and im a fucking car

but thats not true

>retarded
you mean completely normal?

give me one reason why amerindians are not mongoloid and mestizos aren't mix of asians and whites.

>but muh light skinned mestizos

deal with it faggots.
if you breed with a gook, your son will be a fucking mestizo.

ok jap, this is what a light skinned mestiza looks like.

she's colombian BTW.

because you live on another continent ramirez

if that's true, then why do we age like shit

i've never seen a spic that aged well

Its called euroasian because they are from that continent, plus your gooks are different to tatars and chechens

WE WUZ EURAZIANS N'SHIT

hmm....I know she is very beautiful and sexy but are there any girls have more eurasian feauture like Katya Lischina aka Minami Nyan?
Your enviroment is very good for eurasian girls because indians are mogolid.You have huge potencial.

amerindians are still gooks.
they have slanted eyes.

genetically they're the same race as asians.

you compare first generation mestizos with people that are basically a new kind of breed and have centuries of mixing.

As a Peruvian. If Peru turns Nazi I would go back tbqh

simply look up the hot mestiza girls like that whore from nickelodeon.

if you look at the most pure breed amerindians like bolivians, they have that slanted eyes look.

peruvians can past as flips and dark chinese.

Please no flips we should be half-nippon please

>amerindians are still gooks.
>they have slanted eyes.
>genetically they're the same race as asians.
>you compare first generation mestizos with people that are basically a new kind of breed and have centuries of mixing.
by your definition everybody is african and nothing matters anyway

by comparison this is a hot bolivian girl.
nobody can negate she looks like a dark skined asian.

fucking retard.
blacks are 100% homo sapiens.
whites are half breeds with neandertals.
asians are half breeds with denisovans.
abbos are another shit.

lurk moar.

Why are you so triggered? I don't think you're worse or something. You're your own thing, but definitely not Euroasian.

>the pure unfiltered autism

It's true, but Amerindians are more comparable to Southeast Asians in that regard. Elliot Rodger's sister (sorry for the bad example, but it's the first thing that came to mind) is half Malay and she looks no different than your average mestizo.