Are you a virgin?

Are you a virgin?

Of course I am. Why would I visit this shithole if I weren't.

enjoy your ban

How many years until you're considered a virgin again

>2017
>still being a virgin
Chances of getting laid are higher than ever and there are people who still are virgins?

Yes

Nah.

Of course.

This.

Yes, I know how to use arch, though.

tfw almost 20

I wonder the same sometimes.
Given that I work in IT and it's a third world, I hired two hookers to lose my virginity with them. Turns out putting penis in vagina feels OK at best but kisses and naked hugs with petting are incredible.

Best scene in the movie.

find somebody who you love and give your virginity to them

my sex life has entirely been hookups and one night stands and it's been pretty "meh."

I'm a wizard

yes, technically I'm a wizard. But I still haven't figured out how to cast spells.

>find somebody who you love and give your virginity to them
i cant find anyone and im ready to give up

I did but small-minded people call it "masturbation".

Don't give up.
Start working out regulary, by the next summer you'll have good looking body which attracts females.
And on the side read some books on social engineering.

I know how you feel. finding that "true love" is difficult.

casual sex, however, is insanely easy. you could get sex within the hour right now if you tried..... just wear a condom and refrain from kissing/oral

So what's her name

While it's too late for me I still don't know what "love" is. I've been with my girlfriend for 3 years now and I haven't told her I love her a single time. Is it something you say or prove with your actions?

Palmela

I wonder. If you reach 30 a virgin, and then have sex, do you get to keep the rewards?

I live in America where fat chicks have higher self confidence than Chads. Should I just fuck off?

>casual sex, however, is insanely easy
fucking normalfaggot get off my board REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I stopped caring when I was 20

They just act overly confident, they're insecure as fuck.

wizards don't lose powers, you're thinking paladins when they fall

you won't be able to continue the path of a wizard after that though, you're gonna be stuck at some low level and not get any of the cool wizard subclasses