/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

GET YOUR CHRISTMAS SHOPPING DONE EARLY IF YOU WANT IT IN TIME

>News
• user gets some warm and cool mini usb flashlights, a Redmi Note 4x screen protector, a thinkpad clit and case for his Rasp Pi • user bought chink ram • user gets some prying tools and a PSvita motherboard • user shows off his new Skilhunt headlamp • user bought prescription glasses from the chinks, they're even photocromatic • user just received his Inclinometer • user's Redmi 4x arrived and his screen has a dull yellow tint • user bought a chink jacket • user posts his early impressions of the KZ ZS6 • user's Xduoo X3 died after only 4 months of light use, it won't turn on anymore • You can get legit Foxconn parts to rebuild iPods these days Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/James-Donkey-125M-sports-car-1-8M-wired-gaming-mouse/32763340817.html?
aliexpress.com/item/James-Donkey-325RS-USB-1-8M-Wired-Length-Mouse-for-Video-Game-7-Justable-DPI-7200/32762745755.html
military1st.co.uk/14002201-mil-tec-molle-us-assault-pack-medium-olive.html
hobbyking.com/en_us/workbench-hardware/tools-bags-storage/cordless-power-tools.html?___store=en_us
aliexpress.com/item/g-approved-silicone-lube/32820581994.html
shop119999005.world.taobao.com/
shop144392449.world.taobao.com/
shop116853275.world.taobao.com/
aliexpress.com/item/Sale-shy-frog-sexy-hipster-Girls-cotton-Panties-for-women-underwear-Thong-G-String-Briefs-Tangas/32814127539.html
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chastity cage
chinamobilemag.de/news/gearbest-zoll-probleme-war-es-das-fuer-germany-express.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>be eastern yuro
>can't import from russia because LMAO SANCTIONS
>instead ship shit from china for 3 weeks
fuck Obama

My China standard shipping products are stuck in the customs since the 19th September ugh

There are some vt audio reviews on head fi and inearspace, not sure about ctz. check out kinera too, i think their h3 has good some good reviews. nicehck and easy earphones have some iems that they can have made as customs, just send them a message. thereare loads of sellers on tao too if you dont mind going through an agent

what would you guys recommend for a wireless gaming mouse for around $40-50?

not chinkshit thats for sure

>cheap
>500$

Yea probably that. I don't know much about digital to analog stuff. I just know that my pc plays music infinitely better than my phone.

>wireless gaming mouse for around $40-50?
Just stick around for Black Friday sales when it comes to that price range not worth it when it comes to chink shit

>fiddy buckaroos
>for a chinkshit mouse
just stick with logishit and gayzor

Long time, no orders here. I just got a laptop for uni, and its time to get some stuff for it. Can you guys suggest any good wireless mice WITH the option to plug it in with a cable. Also looking for a good and non-autistic looking backpack to carry this stuff. All advice is appreciated

No such thing, sorry. Plenty of backpacks though.

I'm pretty sure most wireless mice that can use a cable only do so for charging, in case you think you could plug it in for lower latency.

Well, is there a chinkshit mouse that is decent for gaming and is cheaper? Or are there other good wireless mouses that aren't chinkshit

redragon

Anyone have experience with the Benjie T6 MP3 player? My clip+ has given up and died.

aliexpress.com/item/James-Donkey-125M-sports-car-1-8M-wired-gaming-mouse/32763340817.html?

aliexpress.com/item/James-Donkey-325RS-USB-1-8M-Wired-Length-Mouse-for-Video-Game-7-Justable-DPI-7200/32762745755.html

Can personally vouch for the 125m, have it for a while now and it's pretty good.

I use a Logitech MX Master because I have multiple laptops at work and it has that neat little button on the bottom to switch between them.
For backpack I use a cheap MOLLE from mil1st.
military1st.co.uk/14002201-mil-tec-molle-us-assault-pack-medium-olive.html

Cheaper than equivalent chink shit imo

Any on taobao?
Can't use aliexpress, saw some on taobao but they're kinda pricey.

Why can't you use ali?

You guys are jerking off over your three, maybe four arm spinners when the chinks have 8 arm spinners for themselves

Any cheap chink masturbation tools?

Yes.

>still not shipped yet

Nice.

No.

>he didn't get the memo

i mean anything under 5$ that i can use to my faps?

No creditcard.
Also taobao is faster

I asked this in the last thread. But does anyone know where i can get good chink silicone based lube?

don't put chinkshit on your peepee

Also how do you change your default credit card on ali express.

it's not going on my pee pee

hobbyking.com/en_us/workbench-hardware/tools-bags-storage/cordless-power-tools.html?___store=en_us Will these burn my house down? Can I trust chink power tools that use 230V?

Whats in the packages Sup Forums

don't put chinkshit in your butt
also use a water based lube

only if u record urself using it

electronic parts

You don't leave power tools plugged in anyway.
Might still electrocute you.

dildo
parts
dragon

i only do that for my bf

not quite but almost

but i have to and im poor
what do i do

sit in the corner and think about what you've done

>I have to

okay, whats the next step?

it cant be helped

I dunno, do whatever you want. I'm not your mom.

>>okay, whats the next step?
post your feminine penis draped over Mi Bunny

aliexpress.com/item/g-approved-silicone-lube/32820581994.html

> chink silicone based lube
As far as I know, they don't ship liquids anymore.

oh sorry im a different user and i was talking about not liube

there is a sticky liquid inside this one.

Fleshlight grease?

shop119999005.world.taobao.com/
shop144392449.world.taobao.com/
shop116853275.world.taobao.com/
happy with my gleam headphones, when i have the money i might get a custom 1+3 pair from yxhifi, you can get bass and treble switches added for an extra 300 cny

Chink holidays from Oct 1 to oct 4. Expect normal work to resume tomorrow.

So, what's the best, cheap, android box I can find? Apart from the MIIBox which looks a bit overpriced.

Maybe.

Autism

aliexpress.com/item/Sale-shy-frog-sexy-hipster-Girls-cotton-Panties-for-women-underwear-Thong-G-String-Briefs-Tangas/32814127539.html

No, its pretty good. same specs as RMN4 but a smaller battery because it's thin. ideal for girls though.

So the chinks have the BM-800, a very nice condenser considering its price tag is 20$ tops. Do they have any good dynamic mics though? Something similar to the trusty SM-57?

I've been using it for a while.

Pros:
-Build quality is very good. The buttons have satisfying feedback with no rattle, and the sd card sits flush inside the player.
-Very easy to update firmware.
-Bluetooth works perfectly, both in pairing to my KZ HDSE, and to my phone (where it acts as a receiver)

Cons:
-There is a very audible hiss when listening to music through sensitive earphones (in my case the piston 3 and the ATH-IM02) which makes the device pretty much unusable. this is only present when music is playing and isn't there when the device is idle. And isn't noticeable with high impedance cans (like the AKG K612)
-Sound settings include a channel balance option, but this resets every time you turn the device off.
-All the buttons except volume and power buttons) stop working once the screen turns off, so you have to press the power button to switch the screen back on before changing tracks etc. This isn't changeable in the software and it's annoying as fuck.

All in all, its a decent player, especially if you want bluetooth, but I wouldn't recommend it for use with sensitive earphones.

What do you want it for?

Sticking it in front of my guitar amp to record with.

>buy chink phone from newegg (seller in china)
>doesnt come in after 1 month
>ask seller
>tells me to wait 1 more month, if it doesnt come in it will give me a refund

should i wait? wtf......

Where do i get them then Ebay?

Did he give you any tracking information? Did you ask for some?
If you paid through paypal just raise a dispute, 2 months is way too long imo.

So the electrocuting cuck cage doesn't have the right connector. I don't want to go plug it into the wrong brick and kill myself. So I just uses it without it. And I have to say, its a little big. Otherwise it stays on so so well. Has 5 brackets including the holder and the cage. This is for reviewing purposes only.

Ye,

2017-08-31 08:31

International item has left originating country and is en route to Canada

>STOP TOTO POTS
what

lol

kill yourself

calm down poofta

Check e-bay TOS next I think. They give you a timeframe where you should expect the item to arrive, or the seller itself gives it to you after it's been dispatched. If it's past the number of working days it should've taken, open a dispute.
You might get lucky, if the seller truly sent the item and hasn't scammed you, and if it isn't lost in the mail, it'll probably arrive anyway and you get your money back.

actually just as i was reaidng ur msg i got a notification that newegg has refunded & is waiting for the phone to be rma returned.

what do they mean by this?? i didn't get the phone

so what happens if you get hard?

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chastity cage

sounds extremely painful

>tfw ordering more and more small components and junk you 'might' need.
Like computer Case thumb screws. 608ZZs. Pack of ceramic capacitors. Fork terminals.
I'm gonna be buried in junk soon.
I wish I could order something to organize my junk with.

>fuck Obama
It's not his fault. We western Europeans made that happen.

That's exactly what i thought. Until someone convinced me to buy a silicone one which fell off as you got hard. And it felt good until it fell off.

So i got this hard plastic one for $10 and it's so good. I reckon i can keep it on for days.

Anyway so there is like a lock on it as well so if you have a partneer they take it from you and when you get hard you cant take it off to fap and he gets off to that. It's a good way to stop yourself from ejaculating to fast and phimosis as well lol

you get hard no matter what
the thing is that your dick is squeezed in and it probably hurts

but i guess what hurst moreare the full balls after a few days...

Yeah there are some weirdos that like to make the ring around the balls really tight hat they start going purple or black... the point where they are about to fall off. That's gross And the ring hurts because it has dips in it that your skin is sucked into and thats the only problem. Rashes on your skin.

God you disgust me.

there balls start going purple or black due to no blood circulation********.

And no, it does not hurt your dick it feels real good.

ikr

>Sup Forums - Technology

chinamobilemag.de/news/gearbest-zoll-probleme-war-es-das-fuer-germany-express.html

No more customs-free germany express @ gearbest? What is happening? is this the end of the world?!

still waiting for my chink... :-(

also gearbest shipped one of my packages using nl post despite selecting germany express

Heh, I bought the exact same heatsink kit. I don't think they really do much but at least they look cool.

He's right tho

ew..if you play hrd with your balls u became sterile which u will regret a lot some day

you know what feel really good? going balls deep in a pussy nail her and then inject her with a lot of semen load
try that insted of this weird shit

no offence tho just trying to push you to somewhere where you will thank me later

i dont make my balls go purple and i dont fuck girls i get fucked with it because im not allowed to touch my dick until he says so. That's the point of it

anyone with redmi note 3 pro using the latest LOS 14.1 ? I am experiencing proximity sensor problems when talking via phone or fb messenger. I also recently changed my touchscreen, but it was working ok, the problems started roughly 1 week ago with the latest build.

I wish normies were extinct.

>showing my boss where I find all my deals on cheap electronics
>we scroll past this
>she fucking loses it
thanks asshole

>showing your boss which anime website do you visit
What exactly did you expect?

I showed this to my manager as well

What did she say lol. Tell her that that is what you were referring to when you said "cheap electronics"

Your hand?

>be me
>at school
>scroll past this
modsssssssss

Best chink Bluetooth mouse?