github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=_qbUrWD1GkU
youtube.com/watch?v=VfJ1tTGjyS0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

have you ever pooped your pants?

Nah but got a little shit around my asshole when I mistrusted a fart

State/province flags
github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums

Scroll to the bottom and click on the github.io link for easy step-by-step instructions plus video guides for every browser if you are confused.

The script is open source (not a botnet, malicious, etc. - you can see for yourself).

>tfw driving on a highway in a rainstorm during rush hour in a minivan for the first time
don't even have 100 hours driving time under my belt buds

just ripped a massive vape cloud

Absolute fucking cancer

reconstruction was a mistake

Underage get out of my thread.

Don't even have 1 hour driving time under my belt and I'm over halfway through my 20s

mommy drove me everywhere until a few months ago

>tfw no dsl gf

Which is why I said underage get out of my thread

Underage and mini van drivers OUT, wild hogs only

i want to pick Megumin up and twirl her around!

i'm not underage you mongoloid
going to buy a used accord or something soon-ish

nice fucking ride

buy a miata and conquer the touge

Reminder that automobiles kill

i'm a tallfag senpai

Oh you're just a weird aspie then

Not sure which is worse

youtube.com/watch?v=_qbUrWD1GkU

I never realized kramer was a Sup Forumsack

>I never realized kramer was a Sup Forumsack
HES A NIGGER

i'm actually fairly competent in social situations, i'm just quiet and isolated

I am literally chad thundercock

The funny thing is that he's not even racist

All of you are literal beta males besides me

>i took the red pill

I am a citizen of the milky way

trump is racist lol

not to mention sexist, homophobic, islamophobic, chauvinistic, xenophobic, prejudiced and a slut shamer

>phallic
>brand name magnum
feeling pretty gay for eating this

hillary clinton is a murderer

>Mexicans

It's literally shaped like ice cream you fucking moron

Guys...
My dad asked me to fix his computer and i got curious and snooped at his history and he's a literal cuck
How do I deal with this realization

Yes he uses pinterest

right what a guy

One of the links I dared to open

>Where naughty white wives come to get marked for black
lol

>implying that isn't your search history

It isnt
I hate this life I've been thrust into

Hey guys! My... friend was thinking about listing an ad on craigslist for strong black men to come have sex with his wife. That's pretty crazy huh! Do you think this is safe

Thanks,
Robert

i put vanilla extract in my coffe

Post more

i put my vanilla extract in ur mum

Trump is literally as bad as Hitler

ur half black user

whew

Mix iced coffee with milk and put the extract in there and you've got yourself an angeleno

>t. literal barista

Parked the hog in front of a Pokemon gym and owned noobs with my vaporeon

TEAM VALOR

Vaping while sitting on my Vespa atm buds

Whenever I see someone riding those I assume they take cock in the ass every night

Whenever I see a Canadian flag I assume they're insufferable passive aggressive tools

beta

I'm trying to get fat, how do I achieve my goal?

Mega ghey brah

Better gay sex than no sex faggot

I'll literally beat your ass

I fell asleep when I was driving after being up for 40+ hours (6+ hours driving) in the middle of a white-out blizzard (couldn't see the road and it was icy as shit) going 70+ mph once (a handful of times).

The people I was driving with ended up turning the stereo up full blast and winding down the windows but it didn't really wake me up so I just stopped off and got a coffee.

In retrospect, that is probably the most dangerous thing I have done, though there weren't a lot of cars on the road since it was like 2 am so if we crashed it would have just been into the grassy median.

Handful of times for falling asleep I mean.

sure you will gringo

No income tax, no VAT

brb

whats going on here

One time I was driving on the Alaskan highway in the middle of winter. Icy roads with black ice, but it wasn't snowing or anything, got everything under control, and no one is around. Suddenly I see this chucklefuck drunk driving, in Alaska, in the middle of winter, and it's not even noon. Dude was driving so crazy I called the police on him

Would you recommend living in Alaska? I am a bit of a pussy but it seems like it could be rewarding.

>tfw she's acting so immature you have to take dick off the table

can I get a bite?

WE'RE GONNA BE ALLL OVER THAT SHUFFLEBOARD COURT

If you can get a job there, sure. It's probably my favorite place I've ever lived. I love the cold, so maybe I'm a bit biased. There are some stores and things you can find in the lower 48 that Alaska doesn't have, but there is a fair amount, especially around Anchorage.

I can answer other questions if you have them

"Can't X the Y" started with "Can't corner the Dorner", right?

It's kind of weird that it became a legit slogan chanted at Trump rallies

Can't flimflam the zimzam

t. takes cock in the ass every night after a ride on "hog"

memes are becoming mainstream

youtube.com/watch?v=VfJ1tTGjyS0
Reminder that this actually happened

That was big in the trial but after the dorner manhunt

I don't think people said it before it seems like a (kind of shitty) twist on it

>can't live with a pol meme
are you sure?

i took that picture

Meme cultural appropriation has been going on for a while I just wonder if the normies know it's the same chant was used to cheer on a cop killer and a dindu slayer

Nobody tell them plz

I hope you aren't fucking talking to me you weeb faggot. What are you even trying to say? I just think it's funny

What's real estate looking like right now? I always assumed since land is plentiful there, housing must be relatively cheap but I am not sure if this is true at all.

Also curious about jobs for (more or less) unskilled laborers doing govt. work, preferably outdoors. I always wanted to be a ranger in a national park, for example. I am guessing that would be very difficult to get into though. If you don't have any specific knowledge in regards to that, just let me know what industries are hiring. Guessing it's stuff like fish processing and trucking but those are probably high turnover industries too.

That's my wallpaper. Beautiful photo

Sup Forums has a lot of fucking retards but they really do some impressive and funny shit, following the zimmerman trial was probably the most fun things I've seen on this website

Fishing, trucking, natural gas. probably some mining. I'd guess there's probably some scientific work as well. Also there's work in tourism and the service industry, Anchorage and Fairbanks have military bases close by

I'm not sure about real estate. I haven't been there since the 2008 crash so I doubt anything I said would be useful anyway

Did you guys make sure to short Shell stock? Who gonna be /rich/ here?

>trying to play the stock market

Don't worry baby. I'm taking everybody in this thread on a trip around the world when I'm rich as long as you all put out.

Most day traders don't beat the market.

there is a random horse in my yard

i am afraid to approach it
horses are too big and scary

mind your own business

Do I need nvidia geforce experience for my graphics to run? That shit is always causing problems for me.

lmao what the fuck

no
just the driver

Thanks, user.

if you don't want to learn to horse whisper then how are you ever going to live up to your fears?

what are u eating

Making chili... with beans.

You don't want to know

motherfucker is eating my grass
random animals show up in my yard all the time

ive had pigs, horses, goats, and turkeys show up

i thought the turkeys where wild turkeys and since it was turkey season i ran to grab my gun until they came up to me looking for food and i assumed they where some farmers flock

not really scared of horses they just unnerve me and i dont really like being around a horse i dont know and dont know how it behaves

pic related is a goat that shows up in my yard alot

pussy

oops i replied to the wrong person