What is it with young Latina women and heavy metal?

What is it with young Latina women and heavy metal?

This thing is far too common for it to be some family meme or a localized trend. Even my cousins in the USA are starting to notice it now.

CHI

CHI

no clue what you're talking about

Brown women want an edgy strong tall white man, not some wannabe thug brown beta boi

You know what I'm talking about

Those spics in their teens and early 20s who only wear jeans and metal tshirts with the sleeves cut off.

What?

Both my mom and dad whom are Hispanic love to listen to heavy metal.

Maybe it's just a North American thing then.

Are you sure they listen to the bands? Maybe they just like the skulls and shit.

wut? they literally only listen reggaton and bachata here

Makes more sense.

They actually listen to it

uum i think that happens everywhere my man

Why, they can't?

Shut up nigger from ntofagasta

>What is it with young Latina women and heavy metal?

Since hispanics in your country and murrika are mexicans it makes sense, mexicans are weird cultist and love that catholic stuff, so the easiest way to "rebel" it's for those grills to get into a music that is both really white, far away from religious traditionalism and also far away from the gang shit and ranchera stuff they listen.

>tfw no mexican metalhead gf

common af

Would you prefer they be into nigger music?

they all do m8

there were 10,000 chicks in the last maiden show, like one in 7 were women in the black sabbath show. Shut up nigger, you are too poor to get out of your city and go to a show.

everyone does

Kissless poorfag.

denial

They gravitate towards it because their black hair and curvy bodies are flattered by metal fashion.

Rednecks in the USA are really into metal and of course most Latinas in the midwest are also rednecks.

Poorfag, you will always live in the same city, your uneducated single mother will always live on a marginal hood.

And for no reason at all I attach this image of Italian metal chick Angelica Alba. I hope no one minds.

They do. They have to try hard. Only white girls can get away with being posers.

Honestly, what the fuck is the appeal of reggaeton?

I live in California. The metal scene here is mostly spics. White people don't like Metal anymore. All the metalheads I went to high school with were spics. Pretty even split between guys and girls too. I couldn't tell you why though.

Who is this?

I would like to masturbate to her getting fucked

Abella Anderson

>cuban

Nah senpai i don't wanna fap anymre