youtube.com/watch?v=cBQi8PVq4uI
youtube.com/watch?v=L74xQAv5_KU
youtube.com/watch?v=1qNPqLXeGHI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have European genes but dark hair and eyes do I count

GTFO whitey

I am white

POO

as we all know, Chile is mostly mestizo. what's up my fellow brownies?

I always wondered, what makes us so superior to the other races?

Hello friends!

I am white

We don't get sunburned? I always thought the ideal skin color was brown or yellow or perma tanned.

Sup. Oh my, do you realize that you have a stupid maple leaf on your flag?

There, there

Post your browness brahs, there's no shame in looking brown

Pensaba que el peruANO era ario, de pelo rubio y ojos azules. Me han mentido?

WHITE THREAD

Which one are you? Post number top left to bottom right.

link?

This is my wife's arm.
I'm so happy that she's archieved that beautiful bronze color.

This happens in every single latin american country it is a disgrace and should be stopped to be honest

damn that's a nice color.

It's Spain's fault.

I agree.
But note that people living in countries like Norway think that brown people is black.
This happens everywhere, one way or another.

I am greek

Welcome brother!

hot, is your wife single?

What?

does your wife have a boyfriend?

Not trolling, just being honest and curious...

Don't you guys think that this whole thing is not just about accepting you are not white, but rather that you are actually not physically attractive?

I mean, when talking about beauty there are lots of beautiful non-whites for sure but just Andean people and Chileans are just ugly on average.

que proxy usas ayudame

Yeah, me.

Nah, beauty is a perception.

Peru, Bolivia, Chile and Equador are ugly countries. Not sure about Paraguay.
>Don't you guys think that this whole thing is not just about accepting you are not white, but rather that you are actually not physically attractive?
Yes.

no, you're her husband.
im talking about a boyfriend with a big black cock that fucks her whenever you're busy at work or something.
if you don't, I would be glad to volunteer myself.

sure it is. Some people are perceived as ugly.

If you take a white and raise him in the sierra he will turn out the same. If you take a andean girl put her in canada she will look decent and pretty. Look at messi's old pictures and ronaldiho old pics and neymar. that's all when they had no money now look at them.

No, she doesn't.

Of course, and that implies that diferent people will perceive diferent.

why do americans have a fetish for the BBC? Why are you such cucks.

No, that's testosterone and working out like it's your job.

Hahaha this little girl is too cute!!

im white

I love her hat.

SHITSKIN CENTRAL

2nd from top left

Messi is still ugly.

Fucking chav pale face leave please

Hi!
We only accept pakis and indians from the UK here.
If you're not one of those, we kindly advise you to leave.

And some other people would find him hot.

FINALLY A PLACE TO CALL HOME

WELCOME BRASIL!

How are you still alive? I heard Brazil was very dangerous is it really? In peru they just steal shit.

hello friends I am here

just a reminder that Silicon Valley is officially an Indian Territory

GO BACK TO CHINA CHING CHONG BING BONG.

Shouldn't you be working in the coca fields Diego

Is that so?

Nice!

>British Weather

>canada with peru flag
>peru with canada flag

why did this happen

did I miss the annual Sup Forumsernational country swap

Did you know that 50% percent of the worlds foods come were eaten throughout the Inca empire?

More so veggies and fruits

I don't know that myself but isnt's cute?

> NOT LIKING THE RAIN

peruvians are a proud aryan race

This is a really nice Album. A lot of Quechua rapping

*Inka Race

So he was you? I thought you were the metis guy.

That guy was not metis he was just a Canadian druggie edgy satanic metal fag.

Happens in America too. A lot of Latinos are ashamed of their heritage. They say they're Spanish. We have both extremes, those who refuse to assimilate and those who completely reject their culture.

Metis are half french and half native they have a distinct history, music etc. They look white but when you look at them closer you can see that they are indeed native.

The best of the best of Canada indeed

Mexicans are the largest migration group in the world they sometimes don't need to speak english in some cases. That's why you see that sort of thing but the ones who reject it are Chicanos, it's hard being a 2nd gen in the sense that you don't know what to identify with.

They're pretty cool desu. It's nice when you meet someone and they say they're native. One time I didn't have enough money to buy something and I thought I did but then a guy behind me gave me some, he was wearing a jacket with a native on it and he saw that I looked like one I guess and asked if I was First Nation.

Good thread

I'm half white and half black. That means I should be equally accepted by everyone, right guys?

I think the best people of canada are the inuit they have the coolest culture and their own syllabics.
They have cool throat singing, doggies, jackets, igloos, etc.

This thread looks comfy, I'm not brown thought... may I stay anyways?

If someone made a similar thread but for whites it would have been deleted.

See, you guys use the word chicano like that but I'm not sure you know what it means. The people who self identify as chicano act super spicky. To the point where if they weren't hispanic they would have nothing to talk about. Think Carlos Mencia or George Lopez. The ones I'm talking about hang out exclusively with whites, dislike other Latinos, and either can't speak Spanish or deny being able to speak it.

Well the spanish part is weird to me who the fuck cares if you can't speak spanish? That's always bothered me. But I guess it's because latinos in USA want to speak in their own private language or some shit

Of course.
And congratulations

No.

Good thread

This thread is not to promote brown superiority. Just a thread FOR browns.

el niponiANO

Post cute brown anime girls pls

Rude tbqh

My skin isn't brown but my dick is

Welcome

Anyone remember these two. They were great characters.

Me on the right

youtube.com/watch?v=d24AI2swKu4

Going to put this indigenous rap I posted on the other thread, I dont know what he is saying but I kind of like it.

Something I always wondered is if he can just shrug off bullets like they're softballs or some shit then how the fuck could a spear do shit to him

It's a nice perk of being Latino. Part of it is just being able to speak our own private language, like you said, part of it is cultural preservation, but mostly it's the thing that most strongly ties Latinos together here. Despite coming from a shitload of different countries, the thing we all have in common is that we speak Spanish. In short, it's like a club and if you don't speak Spanish, you're not part of the club.

Better ones both indigenious
youtube.com/watch?v=cBQi8PVq4uI
youtube.com/watch?v=L74xQAv5_KU

That's a pretty shitty goal in the United States. We may not learn second languages often but way too many of us speak Spanish for that to be a successful tactic.

I speak Spanish and I'm not Latino. :^) It's the most common foreign language in the US, for god's sake.

my relatives have an even better private language. They speak Quechua so when they don't want any one to know what they are saying they speak it.

I've never met a non-latino white person who speaks competent Spanish desu.

Well sure, but the one that I posted is rapping in "mam" (an indigenous language), and the guy looks very poor, so it is very rare to see that. Not talking shit about the ones you posted because I liked the second one, but I find the one I posted more interesting.

The second one the guy raps in Quechua.
youtube.com/watch?v=1qNPqLXeGHI

Cool, where is he from?

Am i brown enough to post here ??