Tfw the only true way to avoid the botnet is to be completely offline

>tfw the only true way to avoid the botnet is to be completely offline

Yeah, basically.
You can take steps to minimise the what you're exposed to though.

Spycams everywhere when you go out.

not unless you go really /out/side

What you do about aerial/satellite cameras?

Unless by /out/side you mean an offline bunker?

live in a cave

You could also not provide real information when you're on the internet. It's really not that hard to lie.

This. That's the goal

spycam, you probably have a social security number, you probably have a credit card, you probably have a bank account, landlords or property builders know you...

you just can't get away

the companies and govt can still tie all that shit to you

You know HOW they tie that shit to you? Because you link devices and connections to your real information.

That being said, download your hentai at Starbucks or your neighbor's unsecured Wifi.

Why do people here care so much about W10's botnet when it's literally the least invading offender? You all have smartphones with constant GPS tracking, you use social networks to not feel like outcasts and give some meaning to your lives, you all use Google or whatever else search engine you use, your ISP constantly sees your traffic and nothing virtually is hidden online. So why does Windows get so much hate?

So you're saying just because others have access to your information means you should just give it to everyone? What's the point in keeping your browsing history a secret from your parents when your ISP knows it?

ok mr smartie pants how the fuck am I supposed to avoid getting something tied to me from my bank account on amazon, steam etc, I can't just use gift cards all the time thats fucking ridiculous

>having this much to hide
Better neck yourself just to be safe

Stop living in a shithole so you don't have to use online banking.
Also,
>buying vidya

>banks, retail joints, and Gaben knows who you are and where you live
>refusing to hoard anonymous cash and gift cards, the very solution to all of your tinfoil concerns

YOU. ARE. DOING. IT. WRONG.

>Stop living in a shithole so you don't have to use online banking.

what did he mean by this

They were able to find Osama in a cave, too.

yeah, because he had friends and talked to people

easy solution to both

i'm growing my own vegetables, no more supermarket/Monsanto botnet for me now