ITT: Images that describe the state of an entire country

ITT: Images that describe the state of an entire country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9z61hb4zq9s?t=18
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he's cute af

not even an inquisition could prevent you guys from being faggots

Wow thanks Amerifriends for telling me the state of my own country

It's like, if i didn't know better i'd almost think that tweet isn't fucking real, oh wait it isn't fucking real

did you really just make that gif

Sup Forums was better when Sup Forums posters knew their place.

>Someone bothered making this
Boggles my mind
Nah I've seen it a couple times before on here

Sweden

youtu.be/9z61hb4zq9s?t=18

fuck yeah don't mess with texas

>breaking news, eh
light chuckle

wtf I hate Spain now

kek

That's depressingly accurate

>Spain

>anarchists

THE. TRASH.

What's that?

A fabrication, catalan nationalist flag with a muslim half crest in it. Literally never seen this IRL.
I think it has to be some propaganda shit.

catalonian flag. catalonia is full of muslims and independentists use them for their propaganda.

catalonia is the france of spain. a trully full-muslin shithole.

Good lord wtf I thought Spain wasn't really cucked?

most of muslims are in catalonia....rest is still ok, not full invaded. but catalonia is france tier. some of catalonian cities have 20% muslim population.

what have the got against tourists?#

without them spain would be western sahara tier

Literally never heard of that, shit man I like Spain.

rich area = poor immigrants go there for work

why would muslims go to other areas of spain that are poor and there's no work?

hoping catalonia secedes, it deserves better than being part of a shithole like spain

they say hillary has close ties with Gülen and Trump sides with Turkey in this matter.

nobody have anything against tourists, only a bunch of anarchists painted this.

also brithis tourists are scum, desu.

and yes, without tourism we probably would be a shithole like UK

Well it will never ever secede.

Gulenists are the crazy Islamists that Edrogen was using before they tried a coup right? I didn't really follow all that. How did that work?

>muslims
>work
>not living the welfare

PIC ONE.

ahahahahah, nice try captain, nice try.

Back the fuck off?!?

Would bang :-p

dont act all superior, we treat your country like a toilet because you facilitate it with your poor 3rd world ways

I had a mighty giggle when spaniard president got butthurt about scotland wanting a chance to join eu if they leave the UK. It's so obvious he's scared of catalonia getting "ideas" hahahahha

>brithis still thinking their shitty cucked island is better that spain in any way

ayy lmao

well i'm not going to get into a argument here, but we all know the truth and you're acting delusional

Catalonia has had "ideas" way before than Scotland, what do you even mean?

this 2bh

Well it would obviously inspire catalonians if they saw scotland secede and join the eu, that's what he got so butthurt about. Why else would spain of all countries oppose scotland doing that

Exactly for that reason, it's not a secret. Of course we would veto Scotland and Catalonia from entering the EU. We don't recognise Kosovo either for the same reason.

your country is better that spain in to have less unemployement. LITERALLY NOTHING MORE.

we have better cities, better food, better lifestyle,better weather, better beaches, better healthcare, better infrastructures and better things in all ways you want to compare...

accept this, john. you live in a boring cold and multiculturalist shithole. nobody choose where he born. spaniards won the lotery born here.. its only a matter of luck. dont be sad about this and enjoy your rain in july xD

Catalonia = Scotland = Sweden = Canada = us

They're richer, stronger and more relevant than us in pretty much any way.

That's why you're all moving over here for jobs!

Imagine being from a country so meaningless and pathetic that you have to lie to yourself to make yourself feel proud

xDDDD this desu.

spain have problems, esencially economics. but UK is a hellhole where literally nobody would to live if he could choose.

It's pretty dumb. You can't stop people from seeking independence and freedom. It's undemocratic. Give them a fair say and listen to what they want instead of just blanket refusing them a voice.

Trying to push down people who want independence rarely works out in the end. It's like pressing the lid down on a boiling pot. Eventually the pressure builds up and then... Boom.

nah, maybe, maybe, yes, yes, no, no, no

if spain was so great why would it be predominantly a destination for our underclass tourists who couldnt give a shit about culture and just want hot weather and cheap beer?

also you're culture isn't very good, very seedy.

you're no france or italy, don't kid yourself. even portugal is nicer

WoW...stronger and more relevant¡¡¡¡¡

china is strongest and more relevant...maybe it would be a nice place to live

the paradise¡¡¡

best nation leader ever existed

Really Makes You Think

>That's why you're all moving over here for jobs!

first thing i say is your country is better for job. NOTHING MORE. literally no spaniard go to your shitty country if they can work here.

also, one million of brithis living in spain....why? hahahaha

all their life living and working in the UK shithole and they have to go to spain to enjoy their last years before die. sad xD

>spanish nationalists
you're about 400 years late kek

>1.000.000
Lmao, brithisgees welcome

Happy and well-fed, albeit unfashionably.
That's not so bad if you ask me.

You're our retirement home, thanks for caring for our elders :^)

Now get off 4 chan and get anther drink for them, after all you're just a waiter

dont they all just move there to retire?
its like leafs moving to florida or arizona when they retire.

I want to move to NFLD when I retire. Beaches are lame imo.

Of course we can, it's not the first time it has been done. Catalonia belongs to the whole Spain, not to the catalans only. They don't have any right to decide about it.

I won't defend this Anglo, but from my part I could consider all of your arguments (except most of them are wrong or still need to be proven)… though your language is so fucking ugly and annoying af to hear (spaniards are constantly shouting for no reason), plus your people look like shitskin, they're tanned, which makes you look like gypsies or kind of Arabs.

Furthermore, the UK is still voting for a decent government and they also made the Brexit happen, which makes them way less cucked than you, choosing to vote for communists parties and praising cunts like Pablo Iglesias (really?).

Also I assume you have a lot of French people in Spain as well, but your citizens over here may be really boring, mostly for the reasons I enunciated before.

desu I like the weather and countryside regions in UK ALOT

yes...and whats the point are they retired?

they come here because spain is a better country that UK to enjoy the life.its simple man.

but....we wuzzz rules the wave and have works and shieeeeeeeeeetttt...ok.

this looks extremely comfy desu

If Catalonia secedes why would we want to join the EU? The EU is shit, it's the worst thing to happen, UK leaves the EU and we would want to join? Bad move.

I'd rather live in independent Catalonia with NO EU.

>hating based Trudeau

>18k living in Bulgaria
LEAVE OUR BEACHES AND GO BACK TO YOUR DESIGNATED TOURIST AREAS REEEEEE

Our beaches are best beaches.

>france call other shitskins

kek. literally all your country is FULL of them.

we are tanned..and? is it bad?
we look like arabs...and???
our language dont like you...and??

all these things make UK better country? kek.

be carefull with the trucks, jean pierre

they only moved there for the heat/weather though. they dont care about any other aspect of spain. if you enacted some type of foreign tax/policy on them, they would abandon your country in a heartbeat.

I'm pretty sure not being in the eu market would murder the catalonian economy

Plus, you depend on tourism, and that will surely decrease if people have to get visas and shit

Not a fan. Trump is based.

Delete this!

You don't need to be in the EU to have visa free travel.

You missed my point: we have plenty of shitskins immigrants but our natives are white. You aren't, even naturally. You're like the aborigines of Europe.

To trust a faggot like Iglesias, you really need to be retarded. You can thank your elders for voting PP. That's the difference between you and the UK. They're strong economically, internationally, they've a great power of decision… Spain is just interesting for the poor people who want to take cheap vacations or the retirees. Even the mudslimes don't really want to stay in your country.