Why do so much Chinese live and vacation in Japan?

Why do so much Chinese live and vacation in Japan?

coz plenty of mainlanders are surprisingly weeby like koreans

isn't a lot of anime banned in China

They envy us.

yeah but there are torrent and such.

and for most of the chinese, anime isnt really all. they like japanese culture in general. same goes for koreans

Isn't Japanese and Chinese culture somewhat similar?

traditionally fairly similar. but at least both chinese and japanese can distinguish the difference of every kind of the detail.

as modern society, its pretty different.
generally asians like clean shit, and they find japan clean and modest, and love it. but i dont know how their sense to those actually is because ive grown up in japan

aren't the Chinese tourist somewhat disrespectful?

because japan is much better to live.

not really disrespectful as attitude, they just dont know manners. no offence but they are like children. they dont intend anything and arent up to, but just dont know manners, rules, and cares for others.

give no fucks

is it flattering to see a Chinese/Koreans copy's of Japanese products?

It goes in full circle. Countries copy ancient china in the past, now modern china copies them

maybe they are tsundere

im an artsy guy so no. they should find out their original stuff. its not only for them but for others. as everyone can see, copied stuff is just really boring. its just because you already know it.

Our country's service sector is full of professionalist spirits.
We try our bestest to make sure even dog shit Chinese tourists are well serviced and enjoy staying in Japan.

What do they typically do?

I'm guessing the usual. Be loud, pushy, etc.

Act Chinese. Even the government tries to encourage people to act civilized because it knows the default Chinese form of behavior is barnyard asshole.

was astonished when adults and their kids of the tourists were starting to eat sweets in conbini standing just after paying money for it at a register.

it's just for playing Pokemon GO

can i walk into stores without shoes in japan?

it's pretty common here nobody looks twice

no. you are to take off your shoes in some restaurants and izakayas and shit though

We usually walk in shose into most of stores without place to eat something.

for what
i don't see any point of taking shoes off in store

damn im so used to wearing no shoes when i walk up the road

are you maori by any chance

I saw a TV program about an American English teacher living in Japan without shoes.
That was totally weird, he has to wear business suits for his job but always commutes on barefeet, saying he once got injured his feet in shoes when he had jumped off from high so wearing shoes makes no sense to him.

I think not wearing shoes is technically acceptable as long as you don't step into someone's house or don't upset shop clerks with the smell of dog turd.

no, im white it's just pretty common place here nobody really gives a shit although maoris do it a lot
yeah i once had an american teacher he used to wear some kind of foot gloves on his feet instead of actual shoes

Fukushima! Nagasaki! Hirohito! Hiroshima! Teno heiga banzai!!!!!!

The chinks are going to release a film with Matt Damon about the Great Wall.

Do you japs feel jealous? Or don't care?

Because Chinese are greedy scalpers.

Chinese can't trust their own FDA so they frequently go to Japan to buy up a shitload of Japanese over the counter medication and fucking baby diapers and baby formulas leaving nothing left for Japanese citizens.

Japanese animated movies on average make more money than Japanese live action movies.

Japan doesn't really care much about 3DPD movies.

japan's domestic film industry is almost kill in terms of relevancy. i think they already found out that it's more lucrative to make films in the US like sony pictures does.

Because Japan has what China doesn't have.
Those who noticed it can't live without being in Japan.

chinese and japanese look the same how can you tell them apart from yourselves

They can sort of read each others language, or at least grasp vague ideas.

Why does Japan steal glorious Corea's culture?

name one