Damn, where are the LG V30 threads all I see is normie-teir tech being discussed on this board

Damn, where are the LG V30 threads all I see is normie-teir tech being discussed on this board.
I mean seriously it's only (bloated) Samsung, (Same Tech for 4 Years) Apple, and (botnet) Google. LETS HAVE A REAL TALK ABOUT REAL Sup Forums PHONES!

arguably the best camera on the market and with the software to back it up

Too big

there's literally no reason to bother with LG after you unbloat a S7/S8 with package disabler pro or flashing lineageos

s7 lineage is still buggy and destroyed my battery so

*bootloops your path*

Literally works on my machine.

The iPhone SE is the current Sup Forums phone.

>v30
>no removable battery
>Sup Forums
Try the v20 instead user

doesn't on mine unfortunately

>honor 9
>Kirin 960
Powerful enough for anything
>5.15inch
Pretty darn comfy size
>headphone jack
nuf said
>3200mah
can last 2 days
>4GB of RAM
Do you need more in a phone
>64GB ROM
loads of room for activies
>Micro SD expansion
incase you need more space for activites
>£390
cheap as chips bruv.

Maybe you should get the latest update and stop running useless junk in the background.

Bootloops Bootloops everywhere

idk, never happened on my g3 or v20

literal poo in loo phone

long battery. life wireless charger, quick charge 2.0. I think are all sufficient to replacements removable battery.

nah it's a top tier chinkshit device.
it's only just being sold to poos.

>quick charge 2.0
v20 has 3.0

The v30 isn't out in retail yet.

Though unironically the software is maintained in India.
Source: owner of a honor 6, tried modding unsuccessfully.
Great hardware though, after 3 years it's still good compared to recent phones.

It's only a matter of time user

fucking myth i have lg g5 never bootloop on me

>things break over an unspecified time period of use
no shit sherlock

really?
damn, well that explains the shitty stock icons, and the poor attempt at copying iOS, as it's good hardware.

thanks for the correction

I just never understood the appeal of wireless charging in its current form. Without any sort of range, what's the point? Why would someone want to use a wireless pad with a bigger footprint rather than a cord that can be hidden away?

wireless charging isn't supposed to replace traditional wired charging. it's supposed to be a convenience thing. Like if I'm at my desk at work, I can just drop my phone on the charge pad and it charges. Don't have to fumble around with a cord or anything.

it's range is okay but it sucks for using your phone while charging, also if all types of tables had QI pads, and cars in cubby holes.

if i have to go through the faff of getting a charging pad, i'll just use the cable and nearest USB port or wall charger

>2017
>still giving a shit about phones
the reason phones are still considered unironically a statussymbol is a remnant of the times when playing around with your no internet dumbphone in public meant you were social and thus successful.

Saying buzzwords like bootloop or non removable battery isn't going to excuse you lack of taste in good phones

Dude im a shut in and even i know that argument is inherently flawed. Its about convince. Dumbass

this is Sup Forums its the bootloop meme phone.

(was all excited about the v20 last year, removable battery and all, heard even the s7 was a better deal, kinda sucks) someone else said battery sucks on it, idk. really want to like it.