Who /foreverunemployed/ here?

>tfw spilled spaghetti in a phone interview
I fucking practiced for this shit and wrote all of the answers down to the questions that I knew they were gonna ask.

>me
i literally cannot pass a interview
been to two this year and spilled the beans on both i think
im 27 and i have never been employed, maybe i'll just live the neet for ever

Keep applying, and continue to improve. Practice interviews with a friend over the phone.

Dress business casual even for a phone interview, it'll put you in a better state of mind.

Call back in a day or two and see if you can speak directly to the interviewer. Explain that you were nervous and try to get another interview. Don't give up.

its been two months since my the last interview, i think its to late now
will maybe try this next time though thanks
i've not been employed by the local burger king three times

>23 here i think so i have a bit of hope. first one of the year. hopefully i can double that number next year

I feel like this is a bait post.

whoops didnt mean to meme text

What I did was apply for an unpaid intern, did intern for about a month or two, and then apply for the job in the same company. I had already impressed the seniors by then. So they referred me directly for the job.

23 reporting in. Your not alone
Thank God for crypto

I fucking wish. Unemployment is heaven in the first world.

i dont think they allow unpaid internships in burgerland. and they also have interviews. actually internships are really competitive here.

>last interview for shit tier slave labor
>"any special skills user?"
>"uhhh nothing relevent"
>"well what is it?"
>"I can skin an animal and not be a bitch bout it"
>"thank you for your time"
>cant_wake_up.jpeg

Not bait. If you want a job why wouldn't you follow up with your interviewer? Often times if they aren't assholes they'll let you know what you did wrong even if they wont reconsider another interview. It would also increase yoir chances of getting hired because you're showing more interest than other potential candidates.

>>"I can skin an animal and not be a bitch bout it"
why would you say that?

kek, just how autistic are you?

don't worry, user, we're all gonna make it. Believe in me who believes in you.

autism
i once said that i probably wouldnt steal change because im not jewish
i thought i was on the good side with the interviewer so i thought to bust some neat jokes to seem more homely

I'm here why do you think
>plz be patient I'm a tard

24yo here.
I probably got lucky but when I walked into my first interview I just said I knew some light javascript and agreed to do an internship which turned into a fulltime job, much like . A year later I still have the job.

>*neet jokes

>Thank God for crypto
i'm way too late to jump onto that ship.

I want some money but I don't want to work. I try to get a job but my shit social skills keep fucking me over. even though i have decent technical skills.

>i'm way too late to jump onto that ship.
No. We're still in the early inverstor phase.

I have had a job for several years now but when I was last applying I was gonna try to work for FUCKIN GAMESTOP. During interview I went on about how I was a gamer since Marathon Infinity. The interviewer had no idea what I was talking about. Then I continued the interview by kindly scolding him for not knowing shit about PC games.