Have you pre-ordered your Google Clips body camera yet, user?

Have you pre-ordered your Google Clips body camera yet, user?

that footage would be nauseating to watch

Not with Google's new machine learning enabled video stabilization, user. Everything you do will be clear as day.

They said in the presentation that Pixel users take a fuckton more photos and have upwards of 20GB uploaded to the Jewgle photos on average. I wouldn't be surprised this audience will put such a camera in every orifice to constantly stream their unique experiences of ordering coffee in Starbucks and writing desi code in the latest hip Ruby startup.

isn't this the plot to that book "the circle"?

It is, user. Except this device can only record for three hours at a time. It will take at least one or two more iterations before we have an all day wearable.

Can you use this for creepshots?

Haha of course not user. It has a small led on the front so people can know when you're recording everything around you.

>everything you do will be clear as day
nauseating

Is white plastic with colored shit in it cool again? It still looks like shit

>the circle

at least this time I will literally see emma watson for real and not movie magic. keep it coming NS-I mean google LOL

yeah its cool again because the quality of the plastic is much higher than last time

Anyone know if I can use it to see if my girlfriend takes money from my wallet when I sleep?

We're all cops now?

Nsa say thanks.

one plus to always recording like that is you can win any lawsuit.

russians basically have to have dashcams otherwise testimony is ignored

Can you not count?

shes blaming it on my room mate

At least IRL streaming on Twitch will be more interesting

its not hard to desolder a led

Not if you obscure all of the camera except the lens in a creative way like pretend it's a pin or something

Oh, then kill her and if keeps going missing, you'll know it's the roommate

havent thought about that, whats the best way to get the job done?

>Willingly letting the botnet know where you are what you are doing with realtime video POV shots.
shiggy diggy

A garrote

sleep with wallet under pillow

but then i wont know who was stealing my shit

feign being asleep and wait

>Camera bump

this is PERFECT for all kinds of creep shots
I need this

Yes, I will be ordering. Provide a URL for those of us interested. Thank you.

AMD rates their processors for use with 2667MHz ram. It would be foolish to run faster ram than that with a ryzen cpu.

No, the google cloud automatically detects your sexist usage and bricks the device and puts you on the Jewish blacklist.

It's always Jamal

>AMD
kys

Yes. I want to judge how I interact with women.

What a weak book. Predictable and linear. Not far enough removed to make it interesting and too reliant on 1984 for sauce material

Might get one to try to catch some upskirts

Did they train their neural nets for that

that's what AMD guarantees Ryzen works with. desirable operation above that frequency is not guaranteed by AMD, but people are reporting significant performance improvements using memory kits running up to 3200MHz, assuming they can get the motherboard and the RAM to pull these numbers in the first place.

also, are you in the right thread?

Google's got a pajeet CEO, this was his idea to be able to see vagene.