gepard-burger.cz/
csfd.cz/film/904-kytice/prehled/
youtube.com/watch?v=m69Or9HRRSo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes

Rather not.

you gotta be fucking kidding me

I love Slovak boipucci.

You should report that thread to the janitor to delete it.

It's sad that people like him can't search the catalog before making a new thread.

>20 seconds apart
nigga I searched the catalog, there was nothing ;_;

That's kinda gay... isn't it?

and now you shall suffer the consequences

morning homos

Kadinski do you post on /fit/ ? Keep seeing one poster there using words like "familia" and "famiglia". I bet its you you massive homofag

fuck off

You would love to have your boipucci filled.

I like how i hated Byakuya at first for being a typical cold aristocratic bitch but throughout the anime i started loving him for being a reserved civilized calm-headed badass

my friends does not want to go for lunch. What a faggot.

Should I go for svickova ?

watching you gorge on your plate is probably not the most appetizing sight, can't blame him
what are the other options?

Unohana and Mauri-sama are superior captains though.

Aizen > Unohana > Mauri > Kuchiki

Pic related is indeed very versatile tool. One time I used it to pluck my nose hair.

Hello you sick fucks

Which /v4/ nation is the most clever and why is it Hungary?

Why no Vepřo Knedlo Zelo?

It just werks

>Unohana
>having mommy issues

Those you said should be

Kuchiki > Aizen > Mayuri > Unohana

I would like to stick my fuck in her if you catch my drift.

gepard-burger.cz/

steak or stehno alá bažant for a good meal
rarášci for the memes
I'd just be hesitant with svíčková since it tastes like shit in 50% of the restaurants

>Unohana
>the most badass character
>the original Kenpachi
>founding member of Gotei13
>a supreme healer AND supreme fighter

fucking showfags...

Guláš

they make pretty good one desu. xxx ala yyy are usualy meme foods

sadly no gulas on the list otherwise it would be my choice desu. Rarasci are god tier

slovensko ladies and gentlemen

>Jelení guláš

that's pretty tame tbqh, you really don't want to know what has been in my ass in pursuit to achieve a better or faster orgasm.

they dont have that. Their website is fucked since they had that menu and it keep appearing there every single day

She is literally the "muh stronk wimin" character and that is why i can't find it in me to have even a little respect for her

Also which manga chapter is her backstory if you remember? I only watched the anime and got too bored to read the whole maga

huns ladies and gentlemen

>t. mra-san

Not everything is a secret jewish political agenda and there's nothing wrong with real strong women. It's in a fantasy setting anyway.

It's better to have a strong, disciplined woman in your life than a weak, selfish cunt. This is exactly what's wrong with most women people find unpleasant. They aren't really strong, they are weak, but entitled and they want men to work and sacrifice for them, while they do jack shit on their own.

I study history, there were shitload of strong women there, but none of them was fighting with sword in their hand. I honestly hate Rukia even more because she is so tiny so its obvious even to a retard that its bullshit.

Anyway i dislike Unohana's character exactly because it has the mother elder caring woman aspect and then the scary stronk wemen aspect. It just doesn't cope, and it feels like customer service to mothers who watch the show with their children when cooking them dinner, so they can feel better about their shitty lives.

>I study history, there were shitload of strong women there, but none of them was fighting with sword in their hand.

>who was Jean D'Arc

whew, not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?

Jean was a fucking cheerleader, not a fighter. Men are physically twice as strong as women in general, stop trying to put women on battlefield, they just don't belong there.

>Jeanne d'Arc
>fighting with sword in her hand

>Men are physically twice as strong as women in general

too bad you are not lel

jejejejejejeje

ebin banter m8

I love eating Slovak ass.

Alt-righters in MY v4?!?!

>tfw you made some dyel manlet weakling butthurt
jejejejejejejejeje

Holy fuck my friend is always trying to be interesting by using slang words and it sounds so damn cringeworthy and nobody has any idea what does he mean.
Got a text from him now

>Čus kámo, buďas nezvoňil tak sem se odpeřinil až teď, co takhle nějakej mítink na palackýho prdměstí?

And he wonders why he has no friends

>my friend
Are you desperae?
>prdměstí
I'd loose my shit if someone unironically said that to me

>Are you desperae?
No but he is and i would feel bad telling him to fuck off

Kek time for you to find a new friend.

Sounds really shitty, just ignore him when he texts you

>kámo
dropped

poland must apologize for auschwitz

- pope

>Jean was a fucking cheerleader, not a fighter.

Kill yourselves immediately.

BUT NOT BEFORE YOU READ A FUCKING BOOK OR THREE ON JEAN D'ARC YOU FUCKING PEASANTS

>who raaised in /dysfunctionalfamily/ here?
>how did your childhood affect you?
i'm having really hard time showing any emotions, I think faling in love impossible for me, trust issues etc. that's why i don't want to have kids

I just saw a car with a Czech Republic plate when on a walk, wtf never seen one before

Probably there to steal some shit

>car with a Czech Republic plate
run user, run

same thing here basically although for me it was the teenage years that were more fucked up, early childhood was pretty good actually
did your parents ever tell you stuff like
>why do you always look so glum, try to smile a little
I hated that shit

I also became kind of obsessed with money, not to a really unhealthy extent but in general no matter how much money I have I can't shake that fear of being poor, and sometimes when I think I spent too much I skip a few meals or stop eating for a day to make up for it

sup guys

Not much britbro, just chillin

sounds bad, what is your story? parents divorced or some addictions were involved? are you english or this hun guy living in uk?

>>Čus kámo, buďas nezvoňil tak sem se odpeřinil až teď, co takhle nějakej mítink na palackýho prdměstí?
nice morning kek

I'm sure you are reading books written by french about her. She was a fucking 16year old girl. Imagine the nearest 16 year old girl you know and imagine her in middle of a fucking battlefield, on god damn front lines.

>nezvoňil
Just noticed that, he's also retarded

So i am making chicken legs with fries. What should i dip those legs in?

a milkshake desu

Your mums chocolate sauce.

But that would taste disgusting

>I'm sure you are reading books written by french about her.
No, clearly I should trust Eastern Euro Czech literature more, over authentic French records. Who was the most famous Czech writer again? Oh wait, nobody knows, because your literature is pure garbage, and you've never produced anything of worth reading.

the hun
yeah, divorce, I was around 12
after that my life was about my parents fighting for my "trust" and then me feeling shit and/or being blamed when they felt I don't trust them enough just because I tried to please both
you know, if I do what my dad tells me mum gets angry, if I listen to mum dad feels sad etc
add mum's asshole boyfriends (one of whom stole my money and golden necklace I got from grandparents) and girls fucking me over and now I say fuck trusting people

no addictions thankfully but I always had and still have a feeling of guilt when I spend money simply because we didn't have much and I was harrassed even by school staff because of it

>your literature is pure garbage, and you've never produced anything of worth reading.

Learn to spell her name first, you fucking ingrate.

>posts a german writer who wrote exclusively in german

Thank you for proving my point.

>seriously replying to this asshurt sperg

Can any of you kind weebs direct me to a pic of a lewd anime girl washing dishes?
It'd be much appreciated.

>born and raised in Prague with czech nanny and surrounded by czechs every day all day
Except the language he was basically a Czech. Lots of middle class and nobility started speaking German since 1620, but the language was the only difference, otherwise they were all full-blooded Czechs.

Its not like i have anything better to do

Want to visit Hungary lads. What's the English like there?

Shut up

Okay, memrise is officially ten times better than fucking duolingo. Why is that shit even so popular around here?

hopefully this shit
SWEDEN GIB BACK!!!

What language was you learning m8

Is there some scary show/movie featuring our folk monsters? When i recall "vodník" or "čert" or whatever, i think of cute little guys in weird clothes, not of monsters lurking just behind the water surface, waiting for a virgin to pull in.

>Except the language he was basically a Czech.

10/10, you managed to outdumb Americans. I thought that was an impossible feat, but I was mistaken.

I'm genuinely impressed by your stupidity and how far you are willing to go to preserve your non-existant national identity.

Its not about the language. Main thing that got me angry atm is the fact that you have no choice of selecting words that you need to practice. I know i have issue with remembering one word and when i want to repeat it, i have no asnwer another 50 questions with words i could write backwards in sanskrt. Its annoying.

FUCKING SWEDES GODDAMNIT

Kytice?
csfd.cz/film/904-kytice/prehled/

So let me get this straight, you consider John Wycliff a roman because he wrote all his books in Latin? And i suppose the Irish are actually English people in disguise in your opinion. Also the Swiss are the true successors of Roman empire since they speak language closest to Latin?

>Also the Swiss are the true successors of Roman empire since they speak language closest to Latin?

Romanians speak language closest to Latin desu

Totally forgot about that

youtube.com/watch?v=m69Or9HRRSo
>that ending

If you can't understand that a nation's very soul is its language and culture, then I'm truly sorry for you

Conrad is 100% polish following this logic

It was all fucked up, not only Vodník
Zlatý kolovrat, Svatební košile...

Nation is officially made up by common language, common area they live in, common history and common traditions. If you think you can simplify all nations into "speak the X language: is X" then you are a literal child.

You mean fucked up as in worse than the poem, or fucked up in a babyskull-crushing sense?

>a nation's very soul is its language and culture
Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam brother

yes because at the time German and Czech culture was so different right ? :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD and he totaly was not writting in german because it was 1000x more spread than Czech or anything :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Slovaks never fart during anal.

Both? But mainly the latter one, I don't know if I have just bad imagination but the film was pretty graphic, plus I was like 10yrs old when I saw it for the first time

Misquoting my words intentionally and insisting on dictionary definitions in order to obfuscate won't result in the creation of truth.

What does that mean user?