What's wrong with him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HlL9URwmSCo
youtube.com/watch?v=gzI2Fd2DSzs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He looks lost

going senile

He has cancer and Hillary is going to use that to gain sympathy votes near the end. It's her secret weapon

The way he looks at the balloons

does he do anything for her campaign or is he just there?

He's sad because of your realtionships with us.

he makes speeches
lots of speeches

wait is he gonna die soon

She's siphoning the life force outta him

He has reverted to a childlike state out of fear of his wife

His wife his Hillary Clinton.

damn, Billy

Why do Russians like Bill Clinton so much

everybody seems to like him

except serbs lmao

He campaigns for her, speaking at most major events and wining and dining wealthy donors

That's a cute gif

Reminds you she's human

This shit makes me fucking sad. Tears almost in my eyes. Why? I don't even like Bill as a president but he just seems like a good guy. Would drink a beer with the lad.

youtube.com/watch?v=HlL9URwmSCo

I think he secretly wants Hillary to lose

The guy doesn't look like he could survive any more time in power (which Hillary has said she'll give him)

I love him
he's like a child

He's not a good guy. He's profiteering off his wife's political standing. The Clinton's are evil as fuck.

Seriously?
It's a good example of her trying hard to pretend she's human.
She created ISIS for fucks sake.

>H dog
>Human
>A shapeshifting alien lizard
Pick any two that isn't the middle one

Didn't know faking emotions made one human

>The Clinton's
I can tell this was written by a Trump supporter for two reasons.

Hillary is using his life energy to fuel her campaign

What gave it away?

You can't even write properly in your own language.

You meant "Clintons" not "Clinton's".
Why does this need to be pointed out so clearly?

I honestly think the man is sick. He's been incredibly quiet during the last year despite how high profile a campaign Hilary has been running. He's looked pale, gaunt, and just flat out ill in many of his public appearances but now HEY he's just flushed with color(makeup) and giving speeches again as soon as she has the nomination on lock.

May be played as a sympathy card later in the election or they may just be keeping it private fir personal/political reasons but either way I feel Bill Clinton is not long for this world

When people like Hillary exist, it's hard to tell reptiloid conspiracy nuts they are not real.

Those dead eyes, those facial expressions. What the fuck is wrong with that woman?

He will ""die"" and hillary wins.

Chelsea seems to have two kids. Maybe he had helped babysitting them so he was tired when she gave the speech.

If there is one person that looks like a reptile it's this guy though

She's been drilled like a soldier on how to run a campaign. She's following the playbook without any deviation or hesitation, so it makes her look passionless and robotic.

That, and she lacks any sort of remorse for her actions.

he's just a homo

This isn't me, jackass

In hindsight it would of been better to keep clinton in office rather then let bush handle 9/11.

RIP sweet prince.
youtube.com/watch?v=gzI2Fd2DSzs

>[Deleted]

Hillary has been feeding on his soul for the past decade

>Hillary has been feeding on his soul for the past decade
This may be true to an extent. She's a parasite and there was very little love in their marriage. Bill would have looked like Trump had he divorced the hag and married Monica.

The dude is on acid

MORE FUEL FOR THE FEL

Who are you quoting?