Seriously, what the fuck. How do i fix this

Seriously, what the fuck. How do i fix this.

Fuck firefox. And why didn't the umatrix guys add a button to make the thing larger and smaller?

kys fucking brainlet

Same boat.

I get the same issue on Chrome. I have to imagine it's gorhill's fault

Go ask u/gorhill4 on Reddit

now that you mention it the ability to hide certain domains (google-memelytics ect) or ones that make no specific requests (media, frame, css) globally would help declutter the interface and make it easier to get webpages functional again without just toggling all the protection at once

Ublock desperately needs a allow globally option.

Do you mean how the window cuts off short and doesn't show the full grid? That's pretty odd, I've never seen that myself and I also use Firefox. Maybe it only works right in Linux.

It has that already.

Works on my machine

Where? Like it can say allow this site on all sites?

Click the blue box at top and change to *

Install the hybrid from the Firefox dev channel, then install the latest pre-release from the same channel. This will keep settings and fix everything. Install the new release when it comes out to get off the dev channel.

NoScript is better.

Noscript doesn't do all the same things and has a really shit interface for it.

Hey dumbfucks, click on the little gear in the corner and enable large texts. They even have colorblind mode for disabled fucks like me.

>why didn't they add a feature I was too stupid to look for

>Fuck firefox
Exactly. Use Brave.

had this happen with edge

Holy shit, user. You're a fucking genius, now i can see even less options.

Try resizing the menu faggot

It got fucked up with Firefox v56

It works on my machine

>using mozilla firefox
>heh, nothin personnel facists

>being used by sjwfox

You have to get the latest beta release or something. He has a link to it from his github I think. I fixed it.

how did you survive so long without your parents