Why are all these tech companies

Using niggers to showcase their products, they are not the real demographics or potential buyers for their products.
Personally I feel disgusted when I see these Sudan tier niggers wearing tech.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EMg2dw7eNWY
youtu.be/_KK4qdYVO7k?t=1m30s
apple.com/kr/iphone-x/
youtu.be/ED7nG2HxBls?t=9m25s
youtube.com/watch?v=asALUN4VLJk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They offer a good contrast for their all-white products.

It's like those rail-thin anorexic runway models, they're not supposed to be pretty, they're just human mannequins for showing off concept clothing.

This. Also it gives the appearance of inclusion to minorities. Really a win win.

The fuck? How many people of color do you actually know in real life?

They really do buy these products. You're just too ignorant and blind as shit to see it.

>people of color

because they know white people are cucks and will accept it. The media is run by jews, they have been sub-verting the white man in commercials as the idiotic awkward cuck for years.

examples:
youtube.com/watch?v=EMg2dw7eNWY

youtu.be/_KK4qdYVO7k?t=1m30s

White people are becoming a minority, it's just future proofing

>Personally I feel disgusted when I see these Sudan tier niggers wearing tech
Lol, good luck with your insecurity dude.

Lol, if anyone is the cuck it's you. Your insecurity is showing.

whose projecting here me or you

Go back to Sup Forums

Except they are. Black people and women are the biggest impulse buyers and always want the newest product.

What rap song was playing during this presentation?

You don't know what a Sudanese looks like.

It's not just nigs, it's all races except for white (guys)

Case in point:

apple.com/kr/iphone-x/

Because the black unemployment rate is lower than yours.

Go back to Sup Forums

>they are not the real demographics or potential buyers for their products.

Are you kidding?

DO YOU WANNA MEET ME IN THE CLUB?

>they are not the real demographics or potential buyers for their products.
Correct, they should show Chinese men instead.

>They really do buy these products.
With what, welfare money? Or they steal them?

We all know shitskins have a low IQ, and there is a very strong correlation between IQ and wealth. This is why luxury products should only be advertised to whites/eastern-asians on a market standpoint.

Personally I don't care tho. What kind of cuck watches commercials and shit.

Niggers love iPhones because niggers love money and status symbols in general. They are just trying to capture more of the market by making more Apple-like products to appeal to niggers.

They're the ones who end up using them after stealing yours

At least the girl was cute

anime website

You don't understand Apple at all. Stupid people are much more willing to put themselves into debt, simply because they're stupid. You're marketing to people who make poor purchasing decisions, not good ones.

Even though you could build a case that shitskins end up buying Apple products because they're stupid in the first place, on a sheer number basis, why would you advertise to a group that is 15%~ of the population when you could hit a much broader audience, like FUCKING WHITE MALES or basic bitches?

This. Poor financial decisions are hallmark of poverty with a strong correlation to under developed pre frontal cortex and low IQ.

Did you know most mobile games pander first to the arab male demographic?

You do a pretty good job of showing how idiotic you are. Having just about any mainstream smart phone costs far less than something like owning a new car, or having cable. As a result of this even low income persons can own the latest shitphone and buy into the class game like everyone else. Pretty sad that you have to act like you're better than someone else for something you nor them had any control over.

50% of the adult population is below average intelligence, and apple tapped that market. They sold technology based on 'feel' and 'style' rather than capability.

so women and black people are used as objects by white men to showcase their products

Because white males are already going to buy the shit. By your logic the average white male likely keeps up to date with when the new iPhone is coming out. This makes even further sense why advertising would lean towards people of color. Plus, lets not act like minorities in advertising is some huge issue. The only reason you notice is because they are different from you and for some reason that makes your insides sad.

Is this a fucking revelation to you?

>so smarter people use dumber people in today's society
Imagine my shock.

So the nigs steal the product from the people who can afford it, who then must re-buy the product.

People of color? You mean niggers?

Sup Forums you have your own board.

Wait why we complaining about the black guy I'm mad as hell Google ditched the headphone jack

Reddit, you have your own website.

Only google does this.

>you feature whites:
1 copy sold to a white person
>you showcase niggers:
whitey buys it, nigger steal it, whitey buys it again. Total copies sold: 2

It's racial aware marketing goy, it's the new gold rush.

>hurr durr I don't like people saying the "n word"
What a fucking nigger.

>How many people of color do you actually know in real life?
All of them. Last I checked, people don't come without color.

>people of colour
You don’t belong here, negro

>Sup Forums

also you already fall for the marketing

There’s a reason anime hardly includes any niggers

Google's the most SJW company in the world. What did you expect?!

>he still doesn't get it

Google's the cancer.

Mods listen here, how about moving this whole shitty thread into Sup Forums, a better shithole for these absolutely abhorrent posts?

>dat butthurt of a mentally ill goolag shill
>there's pages of this shit that he posts every day
get some meds bro

You are like SJW levels of cancer

gb2/pol/

There are no mods here.

White cucks have always been a minority in this world.

>MUH FEELING
get off Sup Forums you stupid special snowflake. go to plebbit or tumblr or faceshit where you have your safe zones. this is Sup Forums you stupid motherfucker.

>copy of a japanese anime website
>made for anime purpose
>owned by a japanese man
>anime mascot

>NOT ANIMU WEBSITE THO
You're not a very smart man.

Obsessed with denigrating black people, even the unstereotypical ones. So edgy so cool

Yes, niggers do often like to buy frivolous baubles. I'd say it makes sense for companies to market "wearable" tech to them.

>to be cool

>THAT PICTURE HAS BEEN POSTED 10 TIMES ALREADY
Not an argument tho, nigger.

>the state of apple

the state of apple

>the state of apple

we all know all these posts are by you.
you're mentally ill. get some meds. get a job. stop wasting your life shitposting on a forum that doesn't give a fuck.

This is Google in 2017.

>implying my feelings are hurt
>implying anyone wants to see shit tier Sup Forums discussion in a tech board

Nice try, but no.
I'm simply tired to the "THIS HAS BEEN POSTED ALREADY" non-argument.

Kek

>"black people absolutely don't buy these stupid products, why advertise to them???"

What the hell type of idiotic world did I step into? I exclusively notice that only the poor and middle class give a shit about having the latest tech; disregarding techy people, they as well ofc want the latest and greatest.

I live in a gated, white community that has two security guards. I live near millionaires. They don't put on the act or dress up to show off their rich, the lot of them actually drive a 5+ year old Toyota or Honda as their daily driver.

The only way you can tell they're rich is by looking at their watch. Compare this to the low and middle class where they buy a useless as fuck Apple watch just to show they're part of the upper class. Same is true with their phones, gotta have the latest shit even though the millionaires I know still have 2 generation behind iPhones or some shit.

>the state of apple

this is teck you buttmad idiot.

>the state of apple

>dat butthurt of a gay google shill
kek

finally found this monster
youtu.be/ED7nG2HxBls?t=9m25s

Are you a top or bottom?

>the state of apple

>the state of apple

>the state of apple

>the state of apple

youtube.com/watch?v=asALUN4VLJk

Anime hardly includes white people either

muh politics muh white race muh cultural hurritage muh pepe muh free speech muh ideology muh superiority muh neo-christianity muh president muh country muh norse gods muh fake news muh redpill muh rhodesia muh flags muh jewish conspiracy muh 9/11 muh infographics muh western civilization muh collapse muh white babies muhhHhhhhhh

>the state of apple

ITT: Sup Forums raids Sup Forums once again

GO HOME Sup Forums

>the state of apple

>the state of apple

>the state of apple

>the state of apple

It's just nature to be in-the-protected-group, both physical and metaphysical. Advertisement is no different.

>the state of apple

Never out yourself as a larper.
If you actually watched anime, you'd know the current trend is jap+jap+white+jap.
Whenever a non-Jap is in anime, it's 99% of the time a white person, today.

Fucking mainstream studio Ghibli themselves recently did it.

dam
whiteboys are crazy
nazis aren't coming to get you man chill lmao

Yup, intelligence level of an average Sup Forums user confirmed right there.

Sup Forums has outgrown its weeaboo roots, much as you should have outgrown your otaku lifestyle even though you're 45.

stay in there

>they are not the real demographics or potential buyers
lol what are you talking about
niggers spend their welfare money on phones and accessories because they think it makes them look rich

go outside and party with your friends, normalfilth.