Curved screen edges

>curved screen edges
>huge bezels
>asymmetric bottom and top bezel
>protruding camera lens
>no headphone jack

Androidfags will defend this.

This phone is literally a pajeet design meme in real life.

What the fuck was Google thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Az-l90RCns8
youtube.com/watch?v=TiVF_ZzzLM0)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they were thinking they'd copy the new iPhone, but they have no clue what they're doing

>no headphone jack
why, it makes no sense in any way

every new phone is a fucking dissappointment

Nigger what? Nothing the newest iPhones did hadn't already been done before.

>N*gger
keep your racial slurs on Sup Forums, please

The whole given reason for every flagship without the jack is bullshit. It's been repeatedly claimed across manufacturers that removing it would open up space for new or improved features. But the jack's removal has not resulted in a single new or improved feature; it's simply gone without a benefit in return.

>curved screen edges
who thought this was a good idea?
is it because, look we can cut it anyway we want?

WHY DO THEY NEED CURVED SCREENS WHEN THEY HAVE HUGE BEZELS.?

THERE’S ABSOLUTELY NO REASON FOR IT UNLESS THEY'RE USING LEFTOVER SAMSUNG DISPLAYS?

You're on fucking Sup Forums. You know that, right?

nigger spotted

They copy the shit features thinking that this makes them more like Apple, therefore good.

>3. You will not post any of the following outside of Sup Forums: Trolls, flames, racism...

I realize that you're new, but you could at least glance at the rules before you start posting

>trying to find excuses for being a cunt
You're both idiots that belong in the cancer containment boards.

The only benefit will be the push to improve bluetooth headphones to be of better quality. I can't see any other valid argument for removing it. Though once again it proves Apple are a trend setter for most companies in the tech industry.

its absolute shit
>t. nexus 5 (2013) user
kill yourself, nigger-kike hybrid

Stop being such an insufferable cumstain. The only new one here is you.

It’s necessary if the screen goes bezel to bezel. If you’re within the bezels why not make it square?

Pedos are also against the rules.

Except not really. This might be the first case in a while of Apple implementing something first that might actually become a cross-platform standard.

anime website

Nobody cares. Feel free to get the fuck out.

Even though the front is asymmetrical, it's still not as bad as fuck up as the iPhone X where part of the screen is actually missing.
>the current state of smartphones

>no you are the new one!

You know Sup Forums is an anime image board right?

I see multiple people who care that you are the cancer that infects this board.

The LG V30 is basically the same phone but with some features that seem better.

Though they aren't usually the first in doing something, they have been frequently one of the first large companies to choose a direction that everyone else then follows rather swiftly. Maybe it's better to say they're just ahead of the pack?

You're the only one. You posted the same bullshit twice. Isn't school back in session now? See yourself out, summertrash.

It actually does look like shit.

I'm a hardcore Android fan --- but in this case: do not want.

Keeping my Nexus 6P for now.

That's the nature of being the manufacturing a plurality of phones for the US market, despite being the minority platform.

>samefagging nigger lover
Damn, are you a woman?

>iPhone X looks worse.

Sure buddy.

these disgusting phone designs are a direct result of sjw snowflake culture and diversity hires.

No headphone jack = cost effective surveillance budget via proprietary bluetooth standards (blueborne)

youtube.com/watch?v=Az-l90RCns8

This is only one level of an omni-tiered attack. Think about it, think.

>thinking this is totally okay

It never even occurred to me that every landscape full screen video and picture viewed on that phone would have a notch cut out of it.

... But this is fucking hideous

LITERALLY a bar of soap

I'd still buy one over an iPhone X, considering it actually has more features

Newfag

I'm seriously thinking I'm not going to buy a new phone for the next few years if this design trends continue.

These phones are not at all good looking, they're even less durable, they're not even compact (because of the every flagship needs an oversized screen meme). Worst thing is that the prices are going up, for something that should have become a commodity by now (smartphones).

In a way this is good, more money to spend on things that actually matter.

They were thinking what every other tech company in the world thinks: "Apple seems successful, let's just copy whatever they're doing"

The main benefit I can see of this iPhone clone over the real thing (as someone who's switched back and forth and currently uses an iPhone) is how the Android AI stuff is WAYYYY smarter than Apple's "Siri suggestions" and half arsed photo search, if you're willing to lay yourself bare to Google, embrace the data mining and let them just have your body and soul.

I was one of those people and had the "Western countries have been pretty stable since like the end of WW2 so there's no reason to hide anything, just take me Google" mindset and then they stopped being stable and places like the US started reversing their tolerance of faggots like me etc and I thought better of it. So would rather have a real iPhone and a better shot at privacy.

>6'' phones
Stop!

I can't anything over 5''

Lube helps.

you can switch to a mode where there is no notch, but bezels all around
> such innovation

>aimed at iphone fag
Yeah they will eat it right up

Apple and google and intel and amd are all on same team behind closed doors, any us corporation if you think about it.

Monitor, supervise, control.

So you admit anime is pedophilia? Disgusting

But it's Google designed and made!

This, also looks better.

Is privacy the reason you're currently using an iPhone? Because I'm a long time iPhone user and am considering switching to the Pixel 2 or LG V30 because my current iPhone 6 has a busted battery.

One of several reasons not just privacy. I generally find them less hassle when it comes to controlling the background behaviour of apps etc

It is actually shit. And I'm an Android boi

Front looks the same. Back does look better than the Pixel 2 XL.

Ok I see. I would stick with the iPhone but the latest iPhone models are really unimpressive and the $1k X is just absurd.

reddit is hating it
Sup Forums is hating it
androidfags are hating it
applefags are hating it

no one is defending this shit, OP.
As an android user which hate closed wall garden apple OS, I think even Apple 8 is better than this shit.

>I think even Apple 8 is better than this shit.
why

>Better processor (upto 2 gen ahead of SD youtube.com/watch?v=TiVF_ZzzLM0)
>better hardware and looks
>good camera (although might be similar)
>good display
>no weird bezels (top notch), at least on 8 and 8plus
I mean it's simple better than plxlel2. And plxlel2xl's bezels are not symmetrical. Triggers my OCD.
Thank you.

Yeah I agree - I'm sticking to the SE, which was very reasonably priced (cheaper than the previous Android I had which was a Oneplus, even), has the guts of a 6S and doesn't seem like it's going to be a problem any time soon. If I decide on a bigger screen sometime I'm way more fussed about the fingerprint sensor than the headphone jack so would probably get the 8 second-hand in a year's time.

I would've defended it if I were still giving myself willingly to Google. "It knows me so well! It always chimes up with a voucher when I'm in $relevant_shop, knows from my photos that I have a hamster so shows me hamster food deals and look, it's got a map of everywhere I've been in case I ever want to retrace my steps!" combined with day 1 OS updates make for a tempting proposition when you're in that mindset.

The newest iPhones have so much performance that they will be able to do things no other smartphone will be able to do.

I like it. Why do people complain about having more screen space?

WHY NO HEADPHONEJACK!?

Seriously it would have been a good phone for me otherwise, I don't care for any of the other things since I use a case anyway.

But I really do not understand, why would you remove the 3.5mm audio jack, do I need to carry around a chrome cast audio wherever I go?
So dumb.

>no headphone jack
Into the trash it goes. Sony here I come.

>enemies of innovation
You are supposed to get headphone implants directly into your ears.

Nigger

Then they should include my headphone implants as a complete package with the phone.

>pajeet
>androidfags
>meme
how about you write like a normal person instead of a retarded parrot

Its zoomed in you dumb fucks. So much for this being a tech board, that can't even fucking see an aspect ratio. GIF related.

So my Note 4 is dying. Recommendations on a replacement? I like the big screen, but not spending $1000 on a Note 8. That's just absurd. LG V30 any good? Open to iPhones as well, I'm just used to Android but no real brand loyalty

Bluetooth
Comes with an adapter

Headphone jacks are from 1960s

Depends if you want a headphone jack. If not, iPhone 8 is pretty good.

Believing fake gifs. I'll go check it out in real life.

>dual front facing speakers
All is forgiven.

Can't go wrong with an iPhone 8.

Calling people a nigger isn't racist unless you know the person is black.

I don't care what skin color you are you filthy nigger.

it's just as dumb to watch it with that stupid letterboxing on every side anyway. whats the point of watching a movie when it isn't full screen?

It is racist so stop using it. Call him a fucktard instead.

Well you have the choice. Normal view or expanded but with a notch.

It's got the best hardware and the best software with very little compromises.

The only actual legitimate complaint is the lack of wireless charging.

Face it, the pixel 2 is literally perfect. With a custom kernel and undervolting it'll easily hit 14 hours of SOT with the 3520mah battery, the largest of any flagship.

Are you mentally ret- oh wait, look where I am of course you're a fucking mouthbreather. Go watch some hands-on videos from the event day.

You're not losing anything and its not shrunken down when in the normal non-zoomed mode though. I don't see the issue.

>watching it cropped
retard

Why? I can see it in the Apple Store instead.

>tard
That is Ableist so stop using it. Call him a fuckhead instead.

Get the fuck back to pedo
INB4
>le anime website XD
See pic related

This is a meme and im glad it never took off. Your phone is not a boombox.

you have to go back, nigger!

Yes, because being able to listen to your phone with slightly less fucking awful speakers will be so much better than just plugging in the shittiest of headphones

Phones have not development since 2012 or 2011, but the high end price has nearly quadrupled.

What the fuck?

I'm a huge Google fanboy, I've owned every nexus and even the pixel, but I can't fucking defend no headphone jack

They finally lost me

What is the purpose of rounded screens when you have massive bezels on both phones..?

Why does Pixel 2 look like grandpa's phone, even Nexus 5 looked better and is like, 5 year old phone.

What the fuck is Gooogle doing

Now I remember which phone the Pixel 2 (non-XL) reminded me of.

Hate machine website

>it's current year argument
And spoons are from the 6th century bc. Should we stop using them because of that you utter mong

The pixel lineup has surpassed iPhone x at being the worst design on a phone this year, that Indian retard is going to kill their mobile business.

Panda is now permanently out of stock and black ships in December.

everything will soon collapse on itself

The only manufacture that does the curved screen meme right is Samsung. They got the fabs and technology for it. Everyone else doesn't or they bum off binned low price versions from Samsung like what Apple is doing for the iPhone X.

LOL. This is Google, they are purchasing readily available OLED displays used in many other devices.

They do not have the production capacity of Apple to fund one-off productions. Apple just invested like $5 billion into LG OLED manufacturing to boost next years capacity so they can say fuck you to Samshit.

>watching cropped footage
>watching entire movies on phones
>watching anything besides a 5 minute youtube video on the iphone whilst pooping

Its not fucking out yet. Am I being baited or are you really this dumb?

Absolutely hideous.