I'd like to start learning skills for pentesting in my spare time since I can't afford college and I don't want to work...

I'd like to start learning skills for pentesting in my spare time since I can't afford college and I don't want to work in a warehouse the rest of my life.
Anyone know of a good place to start? Textbooks/websites with good info for beginners, etc.
Much appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

examinedexistence.com/the-nine-different-types-of-intelligence/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

post more loli

What a fucking autistic guide.
Rigorous logic proofs before you even get to arithmetic?
Fuck off

You'd be surprised how many adults, and children lack a proper foundation. Judging by your post, you're one of them.

It's obvious that arithmetic is assumed.

You fail to convey why I would need higher order logic before adding 2 numbers together.
At least the latter has tangible uses.

How do you propose adding two numbers together, when you don't grasp the concept of one?

Because most people already know how to do the later. That shit gets drilled into most modern children's brains right along with reading and writing skills.

Which begs the question, why aren't you complaining that the guide is recommending books before someone even learns English?

Stupid.

I know what one is.
You add 2 ones and get two.

Oh boy this thread got derailed instantly. I'll be sure not to use that pic next time.

Einstein dispelled your theory roughly a hundred yours ago. And you have now demonstrated beyond a doubt, that you need to read that book.

What?
One isn't one?
What the fuck are you saying?
Higher level mathematics are a mental illness.

Someone should make a guide on how to go through these books in your free time because I've been hoarding these guides but have not made any progress in any of them or any other textbook of my own choice.

A more practical guide.

>Higher level mathematics are a mental illness.

It isn't for everyone. It has recently been published that there are 9 types of brains in humans. 2 of these are not only bad at math, math actually harms them. But they are superior in other areas of life.

examinedexistence.com/the-nine-different-types-of-intelligence/

Nice pseudo science click bait

This nigger thinks software is where it's at.

Where is it at user?

coal mining is where
get paid to lift, bro

˃Not Makise Kurisu

and it's fucking outdated you brainlet retard

Making... meme chart please bump thread

Hurry up.

There's a /cyb/ thread in the catalog. Look in the OP.