Why do english are such snakes ? Yesterday the french company EDF finally said ok after months of intense negotiations...

Why do english are such snakes ? Yesterday the french company EDF finally said ok after months of intense negotiations. A very risky project at 22 billion euros and today english say "well, I don't know if this project is good, we will defer the vote for further reflection"

Fucking piece of shit of snakes anglo bastards

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-edf-britain-nuclear-idUKKCN1090EW
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perfidious_Albion
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/may/13/russias-state-owned-nuclear-group-keen-to-break-into-uk-market
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wat
didnt one of the board resign? How is that resistance from our side? if anything it's the french

Yesterdat EDF approved the project but today english say this

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-edf-britain-nuclear-idUKKCN1090EW

Never trust the brits.
It's like an eternal Dunkirk with them

Based. Our new PM is based.

This is definitely leverage for the Brexit negotiations. Something to threaten Hollande with - the French deserve it after their reaction to Brexit (trying to damage the City)

It'll probably happen it's gonna give us a lot of our energy and we've come too far now

The strike price between the old government and EDF was very high - £92.50. May might try to get a lower price. EDF (and France) and desperate for this. Britain does have other options.

>and desperate for this.
are*

>EDF is 85% state owned
WTF

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perfidious_Albion

And it's in big financial trouble.

Most major economic sector societies are linked to the State here, even if you tend to "privatize" the last few years

its actually risky. the economic situation is disastrous.

Revenge for you cucks trying to shut down dover ferry terminal tbqh

wish we did that

You have clearly more to lose than we desu

frogs btfo

>well, I don't know if this project is good, we will defer the vote for further reflection

but that's a good thing though? it will be well thought out and planned

They're right

>wish we did that

You should go and read up on 1970s Britain

Tbh it's retarded EDF will loose a lot of money if they accept.
Once again our government is trying to destroy us out pure hatred.

But if it doesn't go ahead, the French nuclear industry is in big trouble and the supply line for Hinkley Point, which is mostly in France, takes a huge hit.

If it does go ahead, there's a huge risk for EDF and probably financial disaster if it's delayed further or there are construction problems. BUT if it's completed on time with no problems, there's high income for 30 years to look forward too. So that's the risk.

From the POV of EDF and France, the choice is to take this huge risk or see a key industry die

Not really.

If you don't agree to build plant for them, we will do it probably. And bit cheaper too.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/may/13/russias-state-owned-nuclear-group-keen-to-break-into-uk-market

>he trusted the eternal anglo

That would be politically quite awkward. There's already unease about the Chinese involvement in this project.

I've heard of "micro" nuclear power stations being developed in the UK which produce much less power but are less risky and time consuming, so that is also a possibility.

don't

doesnt make sense either. all russian business is a tool of putin, he wont just built the plant, he'll use it

The CFO literally quit over the project, because the numbers simply don't add
up.

How likely to go smoothly do you think it really is?

t. media told me to be paranoid towards Putin

t. putinversteher

nordstream works precisely as intended: leverage for the kremlin to influence the german chancellery.

>How likely to go smoothly do you think it really is?

Not likely at all. Especially if we consider the EPRs under construction in France and Finland...

I'd love to know what the PM and her advisers are saying about this right now

>yuros continue to be cucked hard by the eternal anglo

kek
There is no country as anto-putin as Germany.
We have our daily "Putin is a descendant from Stalin and Hitler"-media artickle.
If there is nothing else to say they just say that he eats living babys and 80% of the population here will see this as fakts.

Putin is just a statesmen like lots of other statesmen.

Ofc it works precisely as intended, and it makes gas cheaper for Germany.

>Putin is just a statesmen like lots of other statesmen.
please find 0.05 rubles in your account

its all about the exchange. resources are mechanism for kickbacks in modern russian doctrine.

our media portray refugees as poor, helpless creatures and putin as an evil dictator. so no "putinversteher" here as far as german media is concerned. i sometimes wonder why they hate on him so much.

Isn't that how business supposed to work? It's win-win for Russia and Germany, what's wrong with it?

>building power plants near the sea
have we learned nothing from the Japaneses?

TO PROTECT OUR MOTHER EARTH FROM ANY ALIEN ATTACK

Aliens don't exist, we are alone.

>building nuclear plants on the Irish sea
Yes you have learned from the japanese
sneaky cunts when I grow my third arm you're getting punched

great stuff.

>ordering a nuclear plant from the french

Look how well it went for us.

>colonies sucking british dicks

Very good.

How ?

Fucking hell is the DM the only newspaper you non-Brits read?

>trusting anglos

No. I heard the news on french radio, then I went on Google news UK and I took the first link. It was DM

Brits want to get into a stronger negiotiating position for Brexit.

That's why they are causing problems were they can,

If all euros start doing the same they are fugged tho

What if all euro states do the same ?

£92.50 perMWH vs current price £45 perMWH. Dodged a bullet with this one. Froggies wanted to take UK to cleaners.