What's harder to learn, c++ or japanese?

What's harder to learn, c++ or japanese?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tGxsdMerFBs
kumei.ne.jp/c_lang/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

c++ from jap tutorials

Nope, Jap from C++ tutorials is really up there mang.

japanese from japanese c++ tutorials

What's harder to learn, swimming or carpentry?

Carpentry

Japanese.

At least you can learn C++.

What is that gender confused asian person eating?

why would you think c++ is hard to learn, user?

A pic related

hard to say, both bloated frankenlanguages designed by a committee

Eye meen compared to huat? It's just C plus OO Java shit.

Japanese.
You're a brainlet if you find C/C++ difficult.

Which is harder to learn, Japanese or assembly?

The answer is still Japanese.
Japanese should be deprecated.

Any language with MULTIPLE ALPHABETS should be deprecated.
It's only a barrier to our communication with each other.

swimming from carpentry tutorials

So making a boat?

Multiple alphabets which has fucking old Chinese mixed in.

>Japanese should be deprecated.
Its not like japanese is used globally, its used by 1 (one) country to communicate with each other. Any outside communication is done with english or another global language. No one is forcing you to learn their fucked up language. Pretty much anyone who matters to you will speak english or have a translator, why do you need to speak to anyone else? Not to mention they teach english in their schools, so slowly they are becoming bilingual. There's no reason to destroy a countries history and culture just to globalize and "diversify" (aka destroy cultural identity) just because you're to lazy to learn a language that's unnecessary for you to learn.

Future of true borderless communication with one artificial language when?

>globalist
Bet you use windows too

They produce content
It's Japanese
I can't enjoy it without translation
Already there, practically. That language is English.
The Japs LOVE Windows. They're technologically primitive af.

>tfw the only board with content you're seeking is Russian and full of nonsense symbols

Speaking English is a bit hypocritical of you.

>That language is English.
But I has problems artificial languages lack. It's not practical to force everyone on the globe to relearn though.

>There's no reason to destroy a countries history and culture just to globalize and "diversify" (aka destroy cultural identity)
I value the revolutionary benefits of being able to communicate way over the abstract fetishization of cultural diversity.

Yep. It's a critical mass kind of thing. Like using C++ or Windows.

Japanese because C++ is just logic, where Japanese will totally redefine what you know.

>Its not like japanese is used globally, its used by 1 (one) country to communicate with each other.
>No one is forcing you to learn their fucked up language.
but Japan has produced the best novel (素晴らしき日々), the best film (愛のむきだし) and the best television series (四畳半神話大系) in history. you're basically a troglodyte if you can't read japanese in 2017

>愛のむきだし

My fucking nigger, kiss your eye.

Yeah, kinda like QWERTY, but even more pronounced.
Still jelly esperanto didn't take off.

We're pretty much there though.
Unless you really need to communicate with some farmer in best korea, everybody who you need to communicate with either learned the language or hires translators.

As someone who learned Japanese without much difficulty and struggles a lot with programming, definitely C++.

>it's a segfault episode

You're just a degenerate weeb.
Committed to understand animus but not to learn useful shit like powgrommon.

that girl isn't gender-confused.

>mfw I've learnt C++, assembly and now doing japanese
C++ was the worst for me, I hated moving to more abstract thinking. Went back to good old C.
Assembly was very interesting and once I got over the initial "wtf is going on" it became really easy so I got gud at it almost overnight. Clicked well with me, it is so logical.
Japanese is kinda fun and there is good motivation to do it. I speak other languages too so I pick up stuff quickly. We'll see how it goes, I'm guessing once I hit kanji I'll get pretty stuck.

I actually learned Win32 from a tutorial by a Japanese cat. It was better than most other tutorials.

WHAT IS THE ENGLISH OF PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES?

That was lit

japanese

brainlet

K but they're all hobbies, my degree is in something else and my job is in yet another area. Jack of all trades, master of none.

python probably

bad meme'd

they need them because there's too much ambiguity otherwise. there language would look like a brainfuck program if they didn't have multiple alphabets.

link?

この世界には、日本女子が最高

Nah, since they can understand speech just using spaces would be enough.
Actually in the past women wrote and read kana stories (nobody bothered to give them education) and they were able to understand even kana without spaces just fine.
Knowing kanji was status symbol for rich and aristocracy. Later it didn't get changed for the same reason qwerty and english as lingua franca didn't get changed to something better (namely everybody is forced to use it because everybody is already using it, a perfect example of a vicious circle).

Japanese doesn't have any alphabets at all though?

Fucking runes man. Why doesn't the Japanese government mandate romanji. It's the 21st century for God's sake. I gave up learning this meme language because of the Chinese rune bullshit

Because pointer.

>Nah, since they can understand speech just using spaces would be enough.

Japanese dialogue uses much simpler words. If you've actually read a Japanese novel you'd see how incredibly complex literature would be without kanji.

They have no alphabets and Kana is one of the easiest things to learn.

whatever helps you sleep at night
keep telling yourself that audiobooks are completely incomprehensible for nips, that 万葉集 isn't real literature, that people were only pretending they were writing books in man'yō, hira or kata.

If you know the Chinese characters reading even intermediate Japanese without them becomes difficult because there are many homonyms in Japanese and purely relying on context is a pain.
Spoken Japanese gets around this somewhat with different pitch stress on words that are spelled the same with hiragana. Even then spoken Japanese relies heavily on context.
Kanji is therefore rather important in supplying the meaning of the text instead of its reading.

Simplifying Japanese would also cut off the younger generations from a rich history of literature. There are some really fun things you can do with changing around characters for literary purposes that you cant do in other languages. It is also really easy to make new words by throwing characters together however I wouldn't suggest learners try doing any of that until you know what you are doing.

Japanese, C++ is pretty easy.

>romanji
this will never be not funny

JP++

They only invented all the major mobile networks protocols, Ruby and don't let me get started on their advancements in electronics and mechanics.

This. If you're a fucking weeb than wait for crunchyroll to give you subs and don't break a nation's balls for not having an easy language for your fat american ass. Not that you would learn other languages anyway.

>the abstract fetishization of cultural diversity.
it's easy to talk like this when it's your shitty culture that's forced on the whole world, huh?

>愛のむきだし
Old Boy and Si-wor-ae are better

This. Why are americans so ignorant?

Pretty sure everybody elses culture is replacing our white culture through self-hate and
>evrythin wyt is rayciss

>There are some really fun things you can do with changing around characters for literary purposes that you cant do in other languages
This is a shitty meme compared to the real beauty of romance languages

First of all
it's not "le white culture", cause americucks forced their shitty culture on all european nations (who had different but rich cultures before then) despite both being white, there's no such thing as "white culture", and if american culture is replaced by anything else I'll only be glad since it's hard to do worse.

then enjoy them and don't break jap's balls

What the fuck? I understand that logic if they have two alphabets for different sounds. But they have two alphabets for the same sounds. And so does English you ding ding. We have two characters for each sound, a capital letter and a lowercase one.

it's you who actually forced self-hate on the japs for years, with media that always portrayed them as bad and weak people who needed you "american saviors", and let's not forget jap concentration camps. If now america has some self-hate it's more than deserved.

Who's cuter, girl in OP's pic or girl in this video?
youtube.com/watch?v=tGxsdMerFBs

Swimming. I can build you a shed, fence easy shit but put me in water over 7ft and I'll drown

>le pol xd
I'm european, and american culture is not white anymore, so the non-white american culture is what is being forced upon. FYI, american culture stopped being white since the 50s onwards. If anything, current american culture (which is being forced on else) is basically antiwhite.

>if american culture is replaced by anything else I'll only be glad since it's hard to do worse.

may your head be severed in the name of allah

Not murican, and no, the son may not pay for the sins of the father. So white genocide is not justified.

You african?

> kumei.ne.jp/c_lang/

here's (You)r (You) my good man

NANI

I think there's something wrong with Japanese animals

Subahibi is fucking kamige

have a Hasaki

Nigga....
Do something for me
Lean back, and swish your feet past each other like try to make an audible swish noise as your feet pass each other. Congrats you can now swim.

>愛のむきだし
This was wonderful, thanks for recommendation.

C++, it's fucking retarded
Also jap has some similarities to my native language
>t. paid C++ programmer
>t. jap learner

Hirigana

>What's harder to learn, c++ or japanese?
Japanese is significantly harder than any programming language

It's clear that anyone who says this doesn't know shit about Japanese.

You know upper case and lower case letters?

Hiragana and katakana are like that. I'm not saying Japanese is easy, but the sylabbaries are not hard by any means.

You can learn katakana and hiragana in a week.

>useful shit
Maybe if you're Pajeet.

>learned Japanese
are you N1?
do you do anything cool with Japanese related to your work or no

C++. Japanese was easy for me because I'm a Korean,so the reason that people think Japanese is hard is only they are westerners.

>says the guy who used capital letters in his post

JC++ is an intelligent man's choice

Are there any qt-p2t programming languages in japanese? Asking for a tomodachi
=^_________^=

Do you suggest you could swim in water no deeper than 7ft?

>Are there any qt-p2t programming languages in japanese? Asking for a tomodachi
>=^_________^=

Ruby

Japanese.

C++ by far
t. JLPT N1

>C++ by far
>t. JLPT N1
If Japanese was so easy for you then why aren't you making 300k as a software engineer then

Syllabary, not alphabet.

SHUT UP SHUT UP I CAN'T EVEN GET PAST THE KANA OH GOD WHY AM I SUCH A FUCKING BRAINLET

One of them is constantly changing and evolving. The other is Japanese.

Depends. Some people can't stand math, some can't learn an additional language in 10 years.