Name:

Name:

1 Catalan city or town (that is not Barcelona. And do not use the Spanish translation of the name pls)
1 Catalan ruler (Middle Ages counts, modern presidents. Anything is good, except Artur Mas or Puigdemont)
1 Catalan writer (Valencian writers are also fine)
1 Catalan musician/composer
1 Catalan artist
1 Catalan dish

(This is probably doomed)

Other urls found in this thread:

cadenaser.com/programa/2016/07/08/a_vivir_que_son_dos_dias/1467981725_779437.html
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canelones_(comida)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Valencia
?
?
?
Dalí
?

tarragona
ferdinand
paradis
sor
casas
tomato on toast

Valencia is just... Valencian. A considerable portion of people speak the Valencian variant of Catalan, but in the political and administrative sense, they are not Catalonia.

But at least you tried. (And Dalí is certainly Catalan). Thanks, Germanbro.

La Catalogne est Espagnole.

>Valencia

HAHAHAHAHAHA EVEN GERMANS KNOW THE TRUTH, VALENCIAN FAGGOTS REKT AND PAÏSOS CATALANSED

>Valencia
>Catalan
All your loved ones shall drown in lukewarm orchata.

Also, Casals is the best Catalan musician to have existed; Tárrega is Valencian too. Everyone loves Serrat, though :3

Why can't we get along?

Gavatx, porc. Borinot de prostíbul.

Castellfollit de la Roca
Ramon Berenguer (there's 4, pick your favourite)
Narcís Oller
Lluis Llach (catalan music is not very good t.b.h.)
Joan Miró
Calçots

But it doesn't count if I live there, I guess.

Catalan here, the tomato on toast thing is actually from Murcia and bringed by their immigrants. But please keep the secret.

Pls annex, I want to be french. Get rid of algerians first tho.

I would be ok with this.
I would.

PARIS ENS ROBA

that's even worse.....lad

t.catalan

Girona
Jordi Pujol
?
Jordi Savall
Dalí
Butifarra

Should we restore right-wing Catalanism?

Why Banderas?

>Castellfollit de la Roca

I have a good memory of that place, from my childhood.

Is it still worth it? Or has it degenerated?
Will I stumble upon a Kebab restaurant?

Pic is the town

because i'm not catalan familia

>Dalí
Dali was a proud spaniard and monarchist hed spit at you separatist rats

Gerona (all cunts there)
?
?
?
?
Fideoas (sure i'm spelling it like a retard)

I lived for 2 years in BCN though. Hated the catalan nationalist shit. Viva el rey !

I forgot Dalí, miro, tapies, picasso.

Are you retarded? Are you aware that Catalanism was exactly that? Monarchist, but regionalist. No charnegos in Catalonia, etc.. But within the Spanish state.

If the only thing you know is the current separatists (non-catalanist, because they are not catalanist, at all), then better shut your fucking mouth, xarnego de merda.

Not a word about independence in the whole thread, yet you come here with your little oligophrenic bullshittery. Get skullfucked, Paco.

Urgell?
Ferdinand II of Aragon
?
?
Dali?
Paella? Escudella?

yeah but he wasnt catalanist but a falangist so stop confusing other people with your lies, rat.

And im not a xarnego like the core of your separatist votes but a castilian with basque heritage that means unlike you my people wrote the feats of the empire, you bastard whore of the kingdom of aragon
so shut the fuck up and keep swallowing the Castille dick

>catalan

>implaying a single person who is not spaniard know what catalonia is

kek, jordi

Dalí:
>Monarchist
yes
>Catalanist
Maybe not
>o.k. with Franco
yes, just as many Catalan regionalists. The republic was a cancer
>Falangist
I don't think so

And you mixed Falangist + Monarchist. That's a little bit odd, don't you think?

Well, Spaniards finally woke up.

Eivissa
?
?
?
?
Paella

he just changed like most of falangist that live up to the end of the monarchy or do you think requetés still supports the carlist king

cadenaser.com/programa/2016/07/08/a_vivir_que_son_dos_dias/1467981725_779437.html

>Charlamos con José Corredor-Matheos, crítico de arte y Premio Nacional de Poesía

>“Lo primero que encontrabas al entrar en casa del pintor Salvador Dalí era un retrato de José Antonio Primo de Rivera, fundador de la Falange Española, sin duda para escandalizar a la mayoría de sus invitados, muchos de ellos intelectuales antifranquistas”.

sorry eivissa is from the balearic islands, not from catalonia and paella is valencian

Ferdinand II had Catalan blood (pretty normal thing, being honest. Even the current king of Spain does).
But he was not a "Catalan" in any other sense. He was of the House of Trastárama, of Castillian origin. You could argue that he was Aragonese, of course.

The last "Catalan King" of Aragon was Martin the Humane, the last of the House of Barcelona.

He is right in the paella/eivissa thing.

>Lleida
>?
>?
>?
>?
>?

>Lleida
Nice
>Question marks
Pic

>He is right in the paella/eivissa thing.

they are not catalan things sorry also they´ve never being.
not imperialism in this thread please

Fideua is Valencian.

Picasso spent a lot of time in Barcelona, and some say he considered it his home, but he was from Malaga.

That's exactly what I'm saying.

I meant that the guy that says that they are not Catalan, this guy IS right.

since a catalan girl told me that caneloni were catalans i believe in everything jajaj

>Picasso

It's a common mistake. He was very active in the city, and we have the museum.

Yes, but I would expect people to at least fact check before posting something like that.

They are not originally Catalan, but they are very popular, and eaten "traditionally".

There are some differences in the recipe. Even the Spanish Wikipedia hasn't shut it down completely this time es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canelones_(comida)

then mcdonalds is also traditional here

are the balaeric isles part of catalonia?

t. murciano

No. They speak a variant of Catalan, but they a separate Autonomous Community.

Don't be retarded, please.
I say "traditionally" because we eat it in specific days like Sant Esteve. Not just because it is popular.

And comparing it to mcdonald's is more rude to Italians than to Catalans, actually

If CK2 is right, does Catalonia = Aragon?
Urgell
That stupid bitch who killed the deBarcelona dynasty. Or Ferdinand. Or that one leader of the Catalan band.
?
?
Salvador Dali
?

>does Catalonia = Aragon?
No, just like Scotland doesn't mean England.

There was a point when the Count (a "de facto" sovereign "count-king") of Barcelona married the daughter of the king of Aragon and became the King of Aragon himself.
The Crown of Aragon encompassed both the Kingdom of Aragon and Catalonia (Usually called the "Principality of Catalonia"). So it's not the same

L'hospitalet?
Pep,I...
Pep,I...
Pep,I...
Dali
fuck knows

1. Prats dels oprimits
2. Jordi Puyol
3. Joanot Martorell
4. Estopa
5. Joan Cornella
6. Creme Brulee