Tfw when you will never again experience the golden age of smartphones

>tfw when you will never again experience the golden age of smartphones

Other urls found in this thread:

indiegogo.com/projects/keyboard-mod-a-physical-keyboard-for-the-moto-z#/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God the HTC M8 was so nice with the dual front facing speakers.

>mediocre specs
>terrible build quality
>awful third party bloat
>laggy bug-infested apps
>random insane battery drain
>support dropped within a year
Take off your rose-tinted glasses, pajeet. We live in a golden age of smartphones. Nexuses were bretty good though, I'll give you that.

>bezel meme
>non removable battery
>no headphone jack
>phones shatter upon first drop
Fuck off, smartphones are going to shit

>bezel meme
More screen estate was desirable and praised since forever, your autistic teenage contrarianism is irrelevant.
>non removable battery
Pure Sup Forumstardism. Buy a small charging pack.
>no headphone jack
Alright, that's the one.
>phones shatter upon first drop
Stop dropping expensive electronics or get a retard-proof case.

>disgusting rounded corners
Wow I miss it so much

More like
>golden age of shitphones
amirightguys xDDD

But I am living in that age right now

> faggot uses the don't need that™ "argument"
> even said faggot can't defend removal of headphone jack

>1 GB ram
>unstable os
>golden age

>no headphone jack
Only retards do that.

>retarded froposting babby thinks "i like that" is "everyone needs it"
Smartphones got better in literally every way except for the jack removal. Go away and jerk off to 5-year old touchwiz somewhere else.

yes, yes you are

fuck
why did qwerty phones have to die

muh dick! where 2 buy?

indiegogo.com/projects/keyboard-mod-a-physical-keyboard-for-the-moto-z#/
It's about to be released in like a month

RIP Motorola. Lenovo killed that one too.

Also, Galaxy S3 was really revolutionary. Maybe not perfect specs-wise but it defined what smartphones would be like from then on.

There's no reason to have a dedicated headphone jack. A 3.5mm to usb works just as well, it's not even like an extra inconvenient thing you have to carry around. You just plug your headphones into and bam, it's like nothing changed.
>but what if I need to listen to music and charge my phone at the same time?!??!
That literally never happens. In some crazy made up scenario where it does, then whoa wow you might have to go a full thirty minutes (thanks to quick charging) without music. Or you could use wireless charging. Weird how everyone conveniently forgets about that feature.

I've owned Moto g1, g2, and currently using Moto g4+. They're decent phones, not gonna pay more than $200 for phone.

Modern smartphones are almost divine miracles of human technological prowess. Nobody would have believed just 5 years ago phone with 64GB of storage, 4GB of memory can be bought for less than 500€. Let alone that you can pay with it (NFC), it has dual cameras with OIS, whole day battery life, better graphics than PS3, instant fingerprint authentication, whole day battery and aluminium unibody chassis.

These are marvelous times.

>Weird how everyone conveniently forgets about that feature
Not every phone has that feature. Weird how you conveniently forgot about that

Almost every Android phone without a headphone jack has wireless charging or an aftermarket case which enables it.

All physical keyboard phones must come with a free fedora

That's fucking disgusting. Not even my LG Env Touch I had for 5 years was that dirty and worn down

I'm still using an HTC M8. Fuck modern phones though, not only did DDR4 double in price, they're not that good to begin with, I'd rather use a telegraph.

>Nobody ever charges and listens to music at the same time
I do a lot. I have a few hour drive later today and will use both the 3.5mm jack and my charge port when I do.

Literally every night I charge and use headphones at the same time. I guarantee half this board does the same

>have to carry another thing with me
> harder to change instead of just removing cover and changing batery
>you now have to throw away your old headphones or carry around a fucking 3.5mm to usb type-c

you fucking idiots . it s like you like that they are copying apple . and this is coming from an IPHONE SE user who dislikes all the above shit apple does/did .