How do people typically drink coffee in your country?

How do people typically drink coffee in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oWuyrlXI7nA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>that picture

kek

>no cream...no sugar...just black!

>cream

Just use milk you disgusting fucks.

we are lucky they don't use mayonnaise

>cream
>sugar

Dark roasted drip coffee most of the time. Some add milk but most drink it as is. We generally prefer slightly stronger coffee than most.

>typically

Milk and sugar at home, since instant coffee is the majority of the market.

>Cream
Who the fuck uses that? I just use evaporated milk.

they drink snow coffee, m8

All over the place. I prefer it strong with cream and just enough sugar to make it neutral as far bitterness goes.

>not drinking and enjoying coffee black to enjoy the different types of roasts and styles.
You are like a little baby

Tbh if it's good coffee I'll drink it black, otherwise I'll put creamer in it

sugar and cream

pd: argentina confirmed white

That's what it's called here, they all come in different flavors

Arabic, macchinetta or espresso.

Any other option is shit, and this is not an opinion, it's a fact. Only a fool would argue against this fact.

Wait you're trying to argue against this fact nevertheless? Well, your opinion is shit, and probably you are shit too. You and your mother.
There's a reason if shitbucks didn't even ever attempt to open in Italy. People have died for much less than arguing over coffee

I drink my coffee black like the bull I paid to come here in a few hours.

That is like a powdered milk with ""flavours"", totally shitty taste you have Jamal...

I want my coffee black with no sugar, strong and I add cold water so I can chug it down in two seconds.
People look at me like I escaped from an insane asylum. Stop being so pretentious about your fucking coffee. It tastes like shit, it smells like shit and it's just a sugar-free way to get your caffeine fix.

That's how I like it. Every person has his/her own preference.

Just take caffeine pills if you hate it so much

jesus dude

People don't drink much coffee here. But I drink instant NesCafe with a spoonful of sugar.

blasphemy

cofee is disgusting

Reminder

What does the average Italian drink in the morning? Regular old coffee maker coffee, espresso? You guys have so much good stuff to choose from.

>"people" who unironically drink instant coffee

This one at home (usually)
Espresso at the bar (usually)

In large amounts

usually they pour it into a cup and drink it through the mouth

>I drink coffee for the taste

youtube.com/watch?v=oWuyrlXI7nA

>I only know of shit coffee

poor sod

I usually drink French roast coffee with a bit of milk

I usually brew mine in a French press, moka pot, or a pour-over stainless steel filter. Once in a while I'll make a Greek/Turkish coffee.

Black, no sugar, served hot or with ice.

I also used to drink a lot of Greek frappés, but now that I'm grinding (and recently started roasting) my own beans, fresh black coffee with ice tastes better.

Fuck off with this fairy shit, that won't keep anyone awake

We're not a coffee-drinking country. Please, don't nuke.

>turkish coffee can't be made strong

Huh? Is the milk and sugar overdose fucking with your brain?

Great picture leaf

Energy drink form.

Disgusting

I have a couple sips black if it's a new roast so I can appreciate the flavour, then add a bit of milk when drinking normally.

Is pic related popular in the states?

I dip biscotti in my coffee

I love iced coffee. Don't drink coffee regularly though since it's a waste of money and I don't want to be dependant on caffeine.

Some places like Starbucks do it, but I wouldn't call it popular.

its literally the opposite for which this picture applies

>that won't keep anyone awake

If u think that you've never had it.

Accompanied with a sweet bread.

Looks fantastic

conchas + elolotes are god tier

See that all the time Hispanic farmers market
Is it as rock-dry as it seems? They seriously look like chunks of sandstone with sprinkles.

The traditional way is fresh from Veracruz in Mexico City... Unfortunately Starbucks is killing coffee in our country...

That's hot chocolate... Traditional and I love it but you can hardly call it a way fo drinking coffee...

If you don't like milk in your coffee you're just an edgy dumbass

A lot of them are dry, is the reason why we eaten with some drink.
Also, most of them are too soft.

Normally people don't drink coffee here unless you are old senile citizen.

We drink broth milk tea, Teh Tarik.

In Czecia its kinda simple, old and poor people drink shit, normies drink shit.
Basically the only good thing that hipster culture brought here is good coffee.

Most of the people just drink instant shit or shitty espresso in restaurants.

Or our """"speciality"""" is "Turkish coffee", you just put grounded coffee in a cup, add boiling water and drink it without filtering. Thanks based communists for this herritage.

People who want to be "cool" drink Starbucks or fell for the capsuled coffee meme.

I dont like espresso so I drink filtered coffe only.
I drink gourmet coffee, make it in my french press. Or I make cold brew sometimes with older beans.

>turkish coffee, thanks commies
>hipster culture coffee

What the fuck are you on about?
You have austrian coffeehouse culture and bosnian/turkish coffee from the south balkans, all heritage of the A-H

Your speciality is kofola, you should really export it.

You can get them soft and fresh in a proper bakery tho, if you're in an artisanakl setting get artisanal bread that's actually meant to be eaten that way and is made with extra butter to keep moist...

Coffee is basically the greatest agricultural product on earth.

Who /antigua/ here

Starbucks je sračka, ale kapsulové kafe je fajn, praktické.

V4 suicidal nihilistic pessimism.

>c*ffee

Brew mine with a moka pot and have it with milk. Should get an aeropress or something to make cold brew one day for those hot days..

Don't overcomplicate it, a simple cafetera like is the proven practical best way to make good coffee at home. If you really are that much of a coinossieur better to find a good coffe house with a competent barista...

Well i'm a waiter so i drink espresso , short or double with a cold glass of water and sometimes something sweet
Usually use half a packet of brown sugar or a whole one for a double shot, take a sip of cold water after every sip of coffee so every sip feels like the first one. Second best way to start the morning after sex

What does being a waiter have to do with anything?

I keep some around to eat when on the road
Just tear the package and down it

Cheap filtered coffee with or without milk.

>"I enjoy drinking coffee"
>Adds things that dillute or mask the flavor of coffee

Just admit you don't like coffee.

>drinking the líquid fedora

I like my coffee the same way I like my men.
Black and strong

t. grill

post timestamp

also
>argentina
>white

That's the most retarded logic ever. That's like saying you only eat plain chicken with no spices or anything because you don't want to "mask the flavor of it". Coffee is great because you can do so many things with it as opposed to just drinking it raw and wasting it's potential.

i drink it with milk and few teaspoons of sugar

I like my milk steamed and foamed with a dash of espresso

>turkish coffee
>won't keep anyone awake

I hope you realize the difference between adding a small amount of ingrediens to the main dish and dilluting a liquid with another liquid.

It's more like adding water to beer: the beer is dilluted, its flavor destroyed and at that point you might as well admit you don't like beer.

And don't get me started on that Starbucks bullshit that's effectively a caffeinated milkshake.

With chipa

Ah, yes, but you'll never _grow_ your own beans
Subtropical masterrace here

Most of them are dry.
The ones fresh from a real bakery are great though. Still a bit dry, but they don't taste old and unflavorful like the supermarket kinds.

Dutch people call lattes "koffie verkeerd" (wrong coffee) due to the proportions of milk and coffee.

You know that in those starbucks disasters the amount of coffee is exactly the same as in their espressos?
The main recipe is 1 espresso + whatever bullshit you ordered.

take a load of this pleb

Lel no, beer doesn't have a dominant flavor like coffee does. In your example you also used water which is completely flavorless, people add stuff like lime to their beer all the time. You can still taste the coffee in every coffee combo, the difference is that it is enhanced with what you're craving that day

Coffee and tea are the cheapest drinks you can have i buy some fancy loose leaf tea and one jug (750ml) only costs me 6 cents (exluding tap water and power to heat it.)
Coffee is about the same i guess

Its cheaper then any soda you can buy, its cheaper then milk it even cheaper then bottled water.

eat?

i only drink hazelnut flavored 3in1s

How to make great coffee. Take three tablespoons per mug and make it in a drip coffee maker machine, then let it stand and burn in the pot for one to two hours so that it becomes really acidic. Drink.

French or Italian roast with spoon of sugar. For some reason I now want to have coffee with all of you at cafe.

yeah, not really pleasant but it works. Just pour the crystals into the back of your throat and swallow
I wouldn't do it on an empty stomach, though

Dude you need to talk to you trucker friends about crystal methamphetamines

Hello kofe champions coming through

amphetamines fuck up my guts. Last time I had speed I didn't shit for days.
and honestly I hate how it makes you feel, like coke without anything pleasant- just straight up wired and jiittery. I'll stick with caffeine and insufflated nicotine

that's just pure sugar m8