That pajeet in your class writing code in Visual Studio

>that pajeet in your class writing code in Visual Studio

do tell, whats wrong with visual studio?

>whats
Pajeet detected

Kek

They made use that piece of shit in college. Why the fuck is do I need an, 8gb, ide to write fucking c? Why didn't they just let me use code blocks or netbeans or even fucking eclipse? Or better yet, why the fuck didn't they just tell us to use goddamn gcc

Better than a fucking frogposter

honestly though the pajeets in my classes all used macbooks
and then there was 1 kid who looked like a future school shooter using ubuntu

Good thing there are no pajeets in my country.

>That pajeet in class writing assembly in Visual Studio
Why pajeet?

>Implying VS isnt sick for ease of access when working in multiple languages
>Implying you dont use VS
>Kys?

mfw visual studio actually the best generic ide

Best program to write and compile c++ libraries what then, Besides Veejewal Stooodeo? CodeBlocks? UI is ugly as fuck

vim + g++

(((they))) want you to buy MS products

Lucky you.
What country?

>not writing code exclusively in Notepad++
>actually compiling your code

CLion is sick as fuck

What's wrong with frogs?

>not directly programming machine instructions into the processor by hand

Emacs.

I feel you. They make us use VMware workstation for making VMs in one of my classes. Now I have to run a fucking windows VM so I can spin up more VMs.

>that unemployed virgin in your class writing assembly in vim

Dev C++

You went to a shit school. My school requires every assignment to be able to run on their Linux Server. Every C assignment must be able to be compiled with gcc.

Debugger and profiler. Don't lie to yourself GDB is crap, gui is better for debugging. Even the most hardcore vim/emacs/whatever users still use VS for debugging.

Thank you for your input pajeet #45634. 10 rupees have been credited to your account.

why don’t you use vmware for linux retard?

>implying gcc can compile things other compilers cannot
dumbass

But user... YOU are pajeet.

I wrote z80 assembly in vim and now I have a job writing embedded c for military and aerospace products

I am a virgin though

Better alternative for C#?

Visual Studio Code really surprised me with how polished it is and the amount of really great features it includes. I recently switch to it from Atom because of the speed improvements VS Code has, it just feels faster even with all the great plugins I use. It does use a lot of memory to get this speed though, but only morons would use this as an excuse to ignore Electron based IDEs. While I am the second biggest contributor to VIM, the dirty secret is that I have been writing all my VIM patches in VS Code for the past 15 months. In fact I'm posting with my alt account so I don't lose my standing in the VIM community. They are much more particular about things like that than the EMACS folks.

>tfw doing diploma in ICT and we got to do shit in visual studio or its a fail
well just fucking end me now

this, JetBrains is based

>op uses eclipse

>Even the most hardcore vim/emacs/whatever users still use VS for debugging.

lol wtf are you talking about? Why would you ever assume this? The only time I've ever seen "hardcore vim/emacs/whatever users" use VS is when their work requires them to use it as in "if my project lead comes around and sees me not using it he/she will try their hardest to explain why it is crucial we all use it and then dodge every counter argument I give and end up fucking me over in the near future because their ego is so fragile they have to be the smartest person in the room and my questions have left them feeling inadequate".

what GTX 1080 Ti should I get? any recommendations? Price doesnt matter much pref 600-1500

Visual Studio is free for students you retard.

ITT: an entire horde of VS users try to convince other anons, who are also all using VS, that they don't actually use a piece of software.

I use vim with clang inline syntax tester, gdb for simple debugger then run it through valgrind.

Linux, kek.