The US economy only grew by 1.2 percent in the second quarter

The US economy only grew by 1.2 percent in the second quarter.

How much did your countries economy grow?

Are you worried about future economic growth in your country?

no I just play video games

>US economy only grew by 1.2 percent
Your 1.2% is another country's 30% , i know you probably understand , but i don't think you comprehend the difference between a growth of 1.2% in us economy and a growth of 1.2% in another smaller country's economy .

You also need t understand that the US has a developed infrastructure and somewhat occupied possible workplaces...so when u look at other cuntries with huge growth rate ...that might be because they might just start getting into certain fields your or other more developed countries have been in for quite a while...so it won't be a big growth rate for long (unless ur talking about countries that spawn babies like bunnies)

How much did your countries economy grow?
4.3% in the first quarter (can't be bothered to search more) ,but it's normal for us, we have a lot of untapped industries (that went bankrupt post-revolution) and resources , on top of that we're not in the eurozone or schengen so we don't have eurozone problems and immigrants don't want to come here cause they can't advance forward from germany here (also both the left-wing and right-wing parties in my countries subtly refuse any migrants...they keep saying they'd take the fair share but we always delay it)

>Are you worried about future economic growth in your country?
I'm more worried about my government's plans to adopt the euro

good luck to you muh yanke friend

This, that's why places like Ireland and Southeast Asia have high growth

0.6%

seconded

I hope I can lend a hand in improving our economy with my computer science degree. It seems we're starting to pick traction economically after the recession and the IT and software industry will hopefully be at the vanguard.

Of course a developed country is supposed to grow at a slower rate but we were predicted to grow by 2.6 percent this quarter... we didn't even reach half of that. last quarter we only grew by .8 percent.

We are at our slowest growth since the end of the great depression and have grown under 2 percent for the last three quarters, meanwhile workforce participation is at a 30 year low. We are not going to grow at 4 or 5 percent like in developing countries but we are still doing very badly

Companies are hording cash until all this world chaos slows down.

I have an economy degree and you can't believe how retarded some small business owners can be and how incapable of comprehending capitalism they are.
I'm convinced that if the government would spend ~20-30 mil $ to create an "Economic support" agency former of economists (god knows we have a lot of them unemployed) with the sole purpose of offering free economic advice and basic economic knowledge on how capitalism basically and inflation works to small and middle -sized businesses , we would not just get that 20-30 mil back but have at least a 50% more growth in our economy

Lots of shit happening to the economy this year...and you're during election year ...economy isn't that stable and easy to predict during election years , you should be glad bernie is out...even hillary has a better economic platform than him ... i mean don't get me wrong i agree with some of his social solutions...but he would've bankrupted your economy (devalued your currency significantly...i doubt the us can go legit bankrupt due to the significance of the dollar)

So when will romania take back moldova and transnistria and the black sea?

I thought it'd contract slightly after Brexit

>grow

you will do better next year chiago

Bad thing is that even after election year we have to deal with two presidents that wont be able to handle the economy, Trump has no experience and leaked emails from DNC admits Hillary's policies would at best only stagnate our economy

That would literally fuck up our whole economy , only the amount of people in moldova that would eligible for social benefits based on romanian standards would fuck us up ...

well okay, ros, then just unionize with the craiova group

I wonder what possessed him to even claim that

The craiova group is at a 2 early stage at this point to even know what it could do in the future...also the foreign policy of the 3 countries differ significantly

Romania-basically USA's minion
Serbia-Split between Russia and the EU
Bulgaria-basically russia's hidden minion

We don't have minions, sorry

>his economy is growing
LMAO wageslaves are working hard as always

well okay, ros, then just ask for dobrogea back and call it a day

Rest of the world BTFO

Same with V4
really makes you think

They are developing economies, most of the people never even experience the benefit of the economic growth there

Bravo benis

>Growing from a GDP of $4

Intermarium when m8 , we belong together

>1.2 percent
>only
you should see our growth rates, they will make you feel better

>the chinese built a road in our city so we are 10% richer

inb4 cockblocked by hungarians

>Benin
…………………...- *" \ - "::*'\
………………„-^*'' : : „'' : : : :: *„
…………..„-* : : :„„--/ : : : : : : : '\
…………./ : : „-* . .| : : : : : : : : '|
……….../ : „-* . . . | : : : : : : : : |
………...\„-* . . . . .| : : : : : : : :'|
……….../ . . . . . . '| : : : : : : : :|
……..../ . . . . . . . .'\ : : : : : : : |
……../ . . . . . . . . . .\ : : : : : : :|
……./ . . . . . . . . . . . '\ : : : : : /
….../ . . . . . . . . . . . . . *-„„„„-*'
….'/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . '|
…/ . . . . . . . ./ . . . . . . .|
../ . . . . . . . .'/ . . . . . . .'|
./ . . . . . . . . / . . . . . . .'|
'/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .'|
'| . . . . . \ . . . . . . . . . .|
'| . . . . . . \„_^- „ . . . . .'|
'| . . . . . . . . .'\ .\ ./ '/ . |
| .\ . . . . . . . . . \ .'' / . '|
| . . . . . . . . . . / .'/ . . .|
| . . . . . . .| . . / ./ ./ . .|

roads save time and time is money

0%

Benin had a gommie dictatorship but now they are a capitalist democracy (and from what I understand, it's a cleaner democracy than most of Africa) so that's why they're growing so fast.

3,1 % and the media reports about it as if was a disaster

2% p.a. will make 800 percent growth in 100 years.

>implying annual GDP growth is at all relevant

yeah, fuck wealth and riches

>grow grow grow
>more children, more immigration
>resources won't ever run out lol

How long can this go on? I'm not a commie or anything but I don't want the planet to be destroyed or have a mass population die off when we can no longer support billions of people.

What should humanity do about this?

Inb4 people who don't think this is a problem because God wants us to cut down all the forests and pollute all the oceans and strip every last resource from the planet and it doesn't matter anyway because the rapture will happen soon

Literally this, economies have never mattered, nor ever will. Fuck money

4%? i dont really care about this shithole

They say hair spray escapes my mämmiblock. No way, folks, No way.

>Inb4 people who don't think this is a problem
wait for it... now

What I'm saying is that it's not an accurate measurement. It's so inaccurate that in the short term (annually for instance) it literally means nothing.

A state could increase its GDP by literally paying people to dig a hole and fill it in again. You don't have to produce anything of actual value to increase your GDP and that is why it's useless for anything but long term analysis.

We have been stuck at an incredible 0% growth for 3 years now, good job team.

the good thing about 0% is you can do as good as you want, you guys could have done ten billion times better than last year but it'll always show up the same keep your heads up france you are the best ally in NATO

the data actually implies the U.S. is on track to grow 1.2% this year.

*looks at Africa*

0% or 0.1% at best

We will actually get -0.5%

Economic growth is a buzzword meme and I hate it. All it really leads to is (((certain people))) getting richer, whilst most of the population fails to benefit from it. If Brexit fucks up Britain's economic growth, then I'm glad.

>I actively desire to damage my country's economy.
You are worse for the UK than the brown horde Brexit can't prevent from crossing the channel.

The economy's fucked already la. We're hugely reliant on financial services, which is essentially just (((stockbrokers))) and (((speculators))) moving money which doesn't actually exist from place to place and profiting from it. GDP might be going up, but GDP per capita has been going down and inequality has been increasing. I'm happy for the whole thing to crash and burn with no survivors, so that we can re-build a sustainable and prosperous economy that won't be ruined by certain (((powerful influences))).

0% here.

>We're hugely reliant on financial services, which is essentially just (((stockbrokers))) and (((speculators))) moving money which doesn't actually exist from place to place and profiting from it

Financial services is only about 10-15% of our economy

>GDP per capita has been going down

Except that's demonstrably false

>I'm happy for the whole thing to crash and burn with no survivors, so that we can re-build a sustainable and prosperous economy that won't be ruined by certain

So you want an entire country to go through a load of suffering just to achieve what would be an incredibly uncertain outcome anyway? And why do you keep putting in tons of commas, are you autistic?

5.4 or something percent.

>Financial services is only about 10-15% of our economy

Higher than all similar nations, and growing all the time.

>Except that's demonstrably false.

Ok maybe it was a bullshit claim which I plucked out of my arse, but it's true that inequality is increasing and social mobility is at its lowest for decades.

>So you want an entire country to go through a load of suffering just to achieve what would be an incredibly uncertain outcome anyway?

I don't 'want' it, but if that's what it takes to build a sustainable and prosperous economy then it's a price I'd happily pay. Financial crashes are becoming more and more frequent.

>And why do you keep putting in tons of commas, are you autistic?

fuck off back to r.eddit la, everyone in the secret club knows what the brackets mean

>Economics is simple, if I've got £10 in my pocket and I go out and buy three pints then I'll need to borrow money it's not difficult guys

Not an argument.

it will
this was April May June, so basically 6 or so days after brexit are included in this. 3rd quater will probably be different

forecast for Q3 is -0.4%, his data is Q2

We are an advanced and overwhelmingly service based economy. Of course agriculture and manufacturing will be a much smaller percentage of it. It's just how economies progress, move to a developing if you want instead of hoping ours will "crash and burn with no survivors, so that we can re-build a sustainable and prosperous economy".

>forecast for Q3 is -0.4%
JUST

>mfw we "grew" 0.0% this quarter

really makes you think.

>tfw people think economies can grow ad infinitum

That's pretty darn impressive with all the protests going on.

You obviously need more immigration from North Africa.

Why? China?

>How much did your countries economy grow?
0-1%

>Are you worried about future economic growth in your country?
Keskusta is just ruining this country.

China only makes up about as much trade with Africa as the west so far. They're growing because of increasing peace and democracy, diversifying their economies, and diversifying their trade partners.

I'm not OP but good like you Romanian. Your country deserves a break after getting fucked for so long, I hope it doesn't adopt the Euro and go for a wild ride. You have a nice culture and land and it would be great for it to be first world.

Based Romanian

0 (zero point zero) purcent

At some point all economies plateau unless there's actually some previously unknown economic opportunity. All the ones that are known about get covered by any sufficiently mature investment market so they don't really count.
t. moving to yank-tier negative real riskless rates of return