To Slavs, Turkish people and Balkanites

Do you see a lot(or any) of black people or East Asians in your countries?
I have never gotten a straight answer. Some say they see them everywhere in big cities and other say they live in the big cities and have never seen a black person or East Asian in their lives. Sometimes they post a lot of pics of black people in their country in positions like politicians, policemen or as actors.

we are black nation

>that baby
BIG

I see a black US tourist or two occasionally. Also, there are immigrant niggers in Sofia waiting to be smuggled to western europe.

Back in commie days we had some exchange students from different parts of Africa, so even the old farts arent surprised by the occasional nigger.

yes
i knew same half black dude whos name vedran witch means bright
anyway i see them all the time in the capitol of Vojvodina Novi Sad

i have never seen a black person

For a non-meme answer
I rarely see blacks, they usually sell cheap wrist watches on the streets
>East Asian
I barely see east asians, most of them are old japanese tourists taking photos
But we have so much central asian looking people (pic related) and all of them are natives

Asians are common in Russia. Blacks are rare but with every year there are more and more of them. I'm still wondering if I should call them negrs or blacks in Russian. American pressure in word usage is so strong...

I don't know, I don't leave the house

I assume deep in the Great Plains?

Tons of Vietnamese people
Also, speaking of politicians, pic related, half jap.

kek i actually live somewhere thats majority black

there are some in crowded places they sell wrist watches and shit and they're mostly cool speak the language and shit

No. Some Ukrainians and Vietnamese are all the asians I get, plus no blacks.

you can see black in the poor regions of Athens and you can see Asians pretty much everywhere, although not many, usually owning and working on Chinese shops or chefs in Chinese restaurants or maids in rich people houses

That was my second guess 2bh. The auto-segregation meme is real.
Where at?

There is a protestant church next to my apartment and there are few asians there. I haven't seen any black people in my life.

Blacks are extremely rare anywhere outside of big cities like Warsaw, Krakow or Gdansk. Even there, there still aren't many, and the majority of them are tourists. Very few actually live in the country permanently.
East Asians aren't very uncommon. There's a "Chinese store" than sells cheap Chinese shit run by Asian immigrants in just about every city.

We are black nation

Well, in Moscow blacks are not so uncommon. I often see them in metro, as passangers or giving away flyers(? don't know how to say that). Majority of them are students from Africa. We have a lot of central asians there, but east asians are rare - mostly japanese or chinese tourists and students from southeast asian countries like vietnam.

this, we have some Viets but there are ghost immigrants, nearly invisible

There are a few negroes here and there, usually students. They return home when the education is finished. I've seen only two negroes who actually live here, both of them working at phone shops.

Ghost immigrants is a good term. There are quite a few East Asian immigrants living here, but I've never seen any properly integrated into Polish society. They keep to themselves in their little shops and rarely leave.

Oh and I forgot to mention, we also have a bunch of North Korean slave laborers working construction and manufacturing jobs across the country. But they're as close to invisible as you can get.

Maybe you know, how many Ukrainian immigrants do we have? I see tons of them in Warsaw.

Made me thnk about it.
Both chornii and negr sound negative.

Afro-afrikanci.

>Do you see a lot(or any) of black people or East Asians in your countries?
0 or 1-2 black in metro.
5+ asians

I've found that pronouncing it "knee-grows" instead of "neigh-grows" is less offensive for some reason.

Why is "negro" offensive?
It's better than "nigger"

Not as many as I'd expect. I don't have a precise number, but I've run into very few Ukrainian immigrants (even though I live within a half hour of the border). There are plenty of Ukrainian truck drivers and temporary workers that pass through, but few ever stay.
I know a number of people who are half/quarter Ukrainian though. I think what usually happens is that Polish men marry Ukrainian women, who then learn Polish, assume a Polish surname, and effectively completely assimilate into Polish culture.

To most people negro and nigger are the same thing but one is more archaic.

Yes, Vietnamese. Otherwise, no.