Tfw I'm probably one of the few real japs here and I don't even have a japanese flag

>tfw I'm probably one of the few real japs here and I don't even have a japanese flag

really makes you think.

these proxy weeaboos/shitposters/english teachers get really annoying sometimes. I don't think there are this many real japanese who browse Sup Forums.

there are

NÓS ÉRAMOS JAPONESES E O CARALHO

>muh grorious nihonjin wouldn't be this retarded
Why not?

Japanese posters are almost entirely English teachers and falseflagging South Koreans
Why would Japanese people come to this shithole when they have their own website?

Japanese Brazilian? Why are there so many of you guys down there?

can't take the flag seriously.
fucking hate weeaboos and jap culture anyway. the dutch were right about them. savage weirdos.

Japan used to be poorer, Latin America had job opportunities. There's Japs in Peru too, their former president, Alberto Fujimori, was a Jap.

to speak Americans. love you.

You aren't Japanese stupid muh heritage fag. If that's the case then most american posters would be European. You're just another hue monkey

same reason there are italians, germans, slavs, etc. brazil wasn't this much of a shithole back then and japanese couldn't immigrate to western countries because of discrimination due to WW2 shit.

go get beheaded, Nigel.

yeah, but a lot of them go back to japan now. I'll see if I can get my japanese citizenship soon enough in fact. shouldn't be too hard.

amerifats aren't european because you're mongrels of multiple ethnicities and because you've lost touch with your roots due to your family staying there for hundreds of years. I'm japanese on both sides and my family doesn't go back further than three generations.

>most american posters would be European.
some are Africans though.

>I'm japanese on both sides
so... you have a Japanese family name, right?
Did you get bullied when you were a kid because of having an odd family name?

Even the Africans are on average 25% European

I bet they don't want to admit it though

Is this part of an elaborate ruse I am not in on? or do people seriously not know this is an anime forum?

How can they deny it when their skin color shows their heritage?

>amerifats aren't european because you're mongrels of multiple ethnicities
WEW, that's really contradicting coming from a Brazilian. Most of the white US population came from WW2 too so some of us stayed pure

>tfw I'm probably one of the few real japs here and I don't even have a japanese flag

really makes you think.

these proxy weeaboos/shitposters/english teachers get really annoying sometimes. I don't think there are this many real japanese who browse Sup Forums.

my surname is "Takahashi". and no I didn't get bullied. there were 3 other full japanese and a mixed one in my class of 46 people. I was close friends with them. it was a private school with mostly white people and real bullying only seems to happen in the public ones full of nigs.

So you are a >muh heritage fag then
you aren't culturally Japanese because you didn't grow up there, stupid faggot

my surname is "Takahashi". and no I didn't get bullied. there were 3 other full japanese and a mixed one in my class of 46 people. I was close friends with them. it was a private school with mostly white people and real bullying only seems to happen in the public ones full of nigs.

>his parents aren't capable of remembering their own culture which their parents would have passed down
Have you heard of a thing called memes?

I am a real one though

100/100 real Yamato blooded samurai descendant from Uesugi clan territory (my grandfather was actually a kendo shihan or a sword master in charge of military combat training).

>muh heritage

>Takahashi
very common family name in Japan.
There are many Takahashies even in the opposite side of Japan. Feel weird.

>implying

I've explicitly stated it so wrong again friendo.

Judaism is all about heritage isn't it

All anime is shit.

what about the surnames of my friends:

- Sonohara
- Takemoto
- Ishioka
- Nakamaya

Good for you?

don't be like this, Chang.

It's not an anime forum, even if moot was a weeaboo cuck. the leaf is right, anime is shit.. anybody who wanks over it should consider suicide.

degenerate, off yourself

Faça como eu, nikkeijin.
MEXT, visto de trabalho e cidadania.

A propósito, a maioria dos japoneses de verdade estão no 2ch. Se você fala o idioma sugiro mudar pra lá.

But Reimu is an undead zombie so yeah.

>cuck

back to Sup Forums, meme spouting retard.

chink pls. don't you have some cats and dogs to eat?

como eu já te disse, eu ainda tenho que afinar um pouco mais o meu japonês. acho que dentro de um ano ou menos eu já vou estar fluente o bastante pra segurar umas conversas. a cidadania não vai ser difícil conseguir eu acho.

stale meme

Imagine this:
Syrians come to Finland and make Syrian areas, and say that Finns cannot bring Finnish culture into these Syrian towns, which are based in Finland.
Is this good or bad?

>implying I visit Sup Forums
go choke on your noodles m8. how are you going to afford the passport and flight back to japan btw???

>14 weeb boards
>34 nonweeb boards
>this makes the site nonweeb
This logic doesnlt uphold. You can say that americans are the highest population on Sup Forums, but because we aren't a majoritt (more than 50 percent), this isn't an american website.
It's a dumb claim and doesnlt prove shit.

>Syrians come to Finland and make Syrian areas
except that moot made them himself

エビデンスおねがいします
テキスト?
しゃしん?

And the Finnish government brought in the Syrians.

This site is owned by a jap.

We got less than 1k asylum seekers from syria m8.
rest of the 40k were iraqis and other shits from american wars.
10k got to stay.

I agree i love anime.
I also made a lot of typos last post.

The Finnish government didn't create the Syrian areas; moot did

Now thats just retarded m8.
If you want to be a degenerate, theres 14 boards to do that.

money is not a big problem. my family is pretty well off in that area.

você é a mesma pessoa que eu estava falando ou não? esse teclado aqui que eu estou usando não é apropriado pra eu digitar qualquer coisa em japonês e mesmo assim eu acho que iria cometer vários erros se fosse. evidência de que?

Ofcourse they don't. It shatters their image to realize most white Americans aren't the descendants of horrible slave owners but they are.

It was just a metaphor but clearly I'm pissing in the wind.

And moot wants this website to be full weeaboo.

Ah, this is a Sharia Zone is it? Okay.

Would you race-mix?

No this is the zone where you banter and chat with other nations.
Not your special weeb forum.

>cuck
>back to Sup Forums, meme spouting retard.
It's really more of an Sup Forums thing.

*NÓIS
*CARAI

MOOT can suck his chink waifus dick

やめる
ロールプレイングをていしする
あなたはパルドです

I am not Japanese, but am an American studying at a college in Japan for grad school (currently home on break) and I have not met anyone there that used Sup Forums (its only been one semester but still)

*ロルプレイング

Kill yourself, roastie
Bet you study linguistics or english literature

eu já te disse que eu ainda estou aprendendo. não sou fluente ainda. não sei porque está surpreso com isso.

OP is a roleplaying pardo who wants to believe he's Japanese. I already had this feeling since he was blogposting all the time. Faggot.

Here he says he'll be fluent in less than a year and as I try to talk to him with simple terms and not even using kanjii OP clearly fails to understand I asked him to write something or give us timestamp.

Sage.

and I said this keyboard is not appropriate for typing anything in japanese, dumbass. I understood everything you wrote despite that. one year is just a random estimate I gave. it'll probably take a bit longer.

>OP clearly fails to understand I asked him to write something or give us timestamp.

timestamp of what? my face or something? lol, I'm not going to post my face on Sup Forums, nigger. forget it.

But your Japanese sentences are odd to me.
I thought you used Google Translation.

出る杭は打たれる

>loses arguement
>better post smug animefaces with fedoras
You shame your countrys Sup Forums reputation.

his japanese is probably just as shit as mine but he thinks he's a master already because he knows some basic phrases (that I did understand fully, but didn't reply back because I don't have a keyboard appropriate for typing in japanese). I admit that I don't know shit yet and I'm going to need some more years of learning before even thinking of moving to japan. it's a very hard language.

猿も木から落ちる
知らぬが仏

?

I don't know what keyboard you use, but if yours is qwerty one, you can input Japanese in any language OS just by installing Japanese IME.

yeah, I'll look into that later maybe. I don't care about it at the moment because my japanese is still babby level and because I practice writing basic shit on paper only.

It might require you a life time period till you'll be master of Japanese, but good luck!

yes. I think the other guy got me wrong when I said I would be fluent in one year because I said that in relation to being able to hold a conversation. my professor tells me to write all the stuff on paper. that's why I don't care about writing on the internet.

But bantering and chatting with anime related images is allowed though.