Whats the best mouse for gaming/browsing the internet?. wouldn't spend more than a hundred

Whats the best mouse for gaming/browsing the internet?. wouldn't spend more than a hundred.

Heard some good things about the logitech g502 but it looks fucking retarded. Pic is it i mean just look at that fucking thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/New-Professional-FMOUSE-F300-Programmable-Wired-Optical-Gaming-Mouse-USB-Gift/292023648261?_trkparms=aid=111001&algo=REC.SEED&ao=1&asc=20160908103841&meid=bd7434800db944aaa2e334d29b521bf5&pid=100227&rk=1&rkt=11&sd=292023648261&_trksid=p2054502.c100227.m3827
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA0ZW5C39038
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm using one right now and I find it really comfortable. My only gripe with it is the G9 key, it's really out of the way to press

i have the g pro
its great just dont have the feet on a hard surface that are kinda fragile

I have one as well, buttons are ok and sensor is meh, decent for what pleb games I play (minecraft, wow and reality simulator 2017 aka internet). Feels good in my hand, I have a claw style grip.

The unlockable scroll wheel is imo the best and most underrated feature

Also who fucking cares what it looks like, nobody enters your smelly mancave of a bedroom anyways

>sensor is meh
literally the best sensor you can get you mong, same as all of Logitech's other recent mice

scroll wheel is a huge stress reliever

Can confirm G502 is good but looks retarded, just accept your ugly ass mouse life OP.

It weights a ton (just like its owners moms)

The G502 is heavy as a stone. Unless you want to get RSI within a month, get something else like Zowie. Pretty comfortable with my EC2-A so far. The only good thing about the G502 is the mousewheel.

Try to make your hand jump off the mouse like a hop backwards and then a lunge into the mouse build back (do the process with index finger aiming the G9 button tho), feels nice when you do it.

G600, youll never run out of buttons

>heavy
What the fuck it has less weight than my M510 (old model) mouse, plus it even comes with weights to adjust your liking.
Handlets please go.
Now if you're talking heavy, the G602 is heavy as fuck and it kills the man.
This wired mouse is pretty great and honestly a good upgrade for me in casual browsing and gaymen

post hand

Sorry user, against the rules!

post dick

I only use it for profile switch, not feasible to use it games or anything important. it's too fucking out of the way

-> /out/

look at all these logishit shillers

>Being a fan ShillvyUS sixer

Enjoy your shitty scroll wheels

The original fidget spinner.

whats wrong with the scroll wheel? works perfectly fine for me

The G502 has 'free scroll' and got I've never tried it with any mouse, as my last one was a wireless M510 (previous model), but it's a bliss when scrolling with so much freedom..

>wants best of the best

>only 100 bucks tho

More like $40-$50

pleb

Are those vertical mice really better for your hand?

i need my tactile feedback for my scroll wheel tbqhwy

Too heavy, just get a G Pro or G102/203 if it's too expensive

G502

>wasting money on anything more than a $25 IC korean import g102

:thinking:

>Feather-light buttons
>Can't even rest your fingers on them

what about mousepad

why are they all like 25 bucks wtf

Because they are well made, unlike the cheap chink.

I have this problem with the g502, sometimes I rest my fingers on the buttons too much and I accidentally click something

happens a couple times every day

Looks matter, fool

what materials and shit should I look for in a mousepad

I own this mouse, I don't even play games. It is great, build quality isn't that sturdy tho, compared to my MX Pro. Good thing is it has plenty of buttons and you can assign macros to them with logitech bloatware. All macros are stored in the mouse memory. Also you can disable all of those fucking gay lights, overall it was good purchase.

>*free scrolls at 9000 rpm
>press the toggle scroll button
>instantly stops the scrolling
>with that cracking noise and fulfilling press
logitech knows what autist like do they?

I do this 24/7. I fucking love it help me i can't stop.

For browsing the internet you want a lot of buttons. I am using one right now and it's the best for that, I have a lot of shortcuts, but if you want even more, get the Rival 500, it has like two or three more, and they are "the same", placed at good spots for ergonomics.

get the g403, you won't be disappointed, not as heavy as the g502 while being pretty much the same thing, for further info check out rocketjumpninja channel on YT, he has a lot of good info on mice, gl.

oh, i meant the wired version.

It may look stupid, but its by far the best mouse ive ever owned. God tier button placement, and incredibly durable. My current setup ia retarded and I've tripped over the cable and made it fall literally dozens of times. Still works perfectly. If there was a wireless version i would just keep rebuying it forever. I love this thing.

G403

These are great.

ebay.com/itm/New-Professional-FMOUSE-F300-Programmable-Wired-Optical-Gaming-Mouse-USB-Gift/292023648261?_trkparms=aid=111001&algo=REC.SEED&ao=1&asc=20160908103841&meid=bd7434800db944aaa2e334d29b521bf5&pid=100227&rk=1&rkt=11&sd=292023648261&_trksid=p2054502.c100227.m3827

for poorfags out there not willing to shell out big bux for this. cop it before the sale is over my dudes: newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA0ZW5C39038

>Logitech
Kek

>G9 key
I use it to lock windows.

When I want to get out of the computer I just touch it before leaving the mouse.

Is this good? I have a pic related and really miss a scroll wheel.

i have it mapped to f5/browser refresh, not often used but saves reaching over for the keyboard.