What posters get the most shit and hate?

What posters get the most shit and hate?

Other urls found in this thread:

getesteem.com/lse-symptoms/behavioral.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

indians

Follow up question: which posters suffer from this the most?
getesteem.com/lse-symptoms/behavioral.html

India

Canada

India, Sweden, France, Canada

It's justified for Canada though

Poortugal

>France
Yeah, no.

>HURRRR LE ARROGANT CHEESE EATING SURRENDER MONKEY CUM-GARGLING LANGUAGE ALLAHU AKBAR IRRELEVANT COUNTRY WITH SHIT OVERRATED "FOOD" WHITE FLAG LOL YOU STINK GO TAKE A BATH UNSHAVED WOMEN COWARD PARIS IS A SHITHOLE

That's tame as fuck compared to most bants.

TOAD UNLOAD

india pooland canada

>butthurtistan

Canada, they want to be as cool memers as Australia and Pooland.

Friend, France has it hard. They can't enter a thread without getting ridiculed.

that happens very rarely, compared to the other anyway, indians literally can't reply without poo or canada with leafs

me 2bh :^(

But it means nothing at all. "A FUCKING LEAF" is not insulting or degrading, saying you're a stinky coward with a faggot language is.

And leafs are contained on Sup Forums, while we have to endure this "banter" everywhere in the world.

here's a handkerchief to wipe all your tears away

>while we have to endure this "banter" everywhere in the world.
Still rarely tbf, You could say we equally have the level of stereotypes in the real world such as bad teeth, ugly drunk, and being inbreds. Compared to other cunts France has it easy.

you actually get bantered for le surrender meme irl? wew

Butthurt as fuck, come back when you are actually actively hated because of your nationality.

The first time I went on an international chat (in 1998 or 1999, mind you), I got instantly flamed by faggots from countries like PERU, who told me I was stinky, I should go to the bathroom, I would surrender before reaching the bathtub, etc.

I was alive in 2003 m8.

India

Poland and MENA too but they deserve it.

Chileans against us :(

Southern Italians

>I would surrender before reaching the bathtub
fucking kek

leaf

This is a place of Sup Forumsolerance.

PARISIEN DETECTE

calm your tits dawg

I think none, it is just bants. If you want real hate, go to Sup Forums

When they say Paris, they think France.

Don't try to side with them like the fucking traitor you are (y-yeah you're right Paris sucks hahaha, please v-visit my village), it is useless.

but some of those things are not banter, just the truth