Well?

Well?

I might be able to afford it in 2027, but by then it might go for a nostalgic premium.

>dual core

I was considering picking up one of these, not now.

>retarded hinges

I don't know if I should feel angry or sadness because this was more of a letdown.

It's just really a nicer slimmer t420 with updated specs and a thunderbolt 3 port and nothing more. 25 years up to this moment and we get this. I not bitching and complain about of how expensive it is because thinkpads 2 decades ago were way more expensive that than this because I was hoping for a least a $1,300 to $1,500 range, not in the near $2,000 mark

Honestly I'm more just conflicted on what I should spend better, Hell even the macbook pro with the emoji bar is cheaper than this, I rather get that better or the ultimate botnet laptop, the pixelbook I would rather get and install opensuse on it better.

>he fell for the MOAR COARZ meme

>16:9 trash
Oh, well, at least it's cheap.

>1800 motherfucking petro dollars
Wahahahaha.

And Lenovo flopped once more.

>not as serviceable as an IBM Thinkpad
>or even as serviceable as a T420/X220
They missed the point entirely.

>blue gay enter key
this is huge disrespect

>>dual core
I'd say it's pretty authentic if they were going for that classic feel.

Does Lenovo even realize that thinkpads have a following?

They should have put a 486 in then

1. buy a T470p
2. buy retro replacement keyboard
3. flash embedded controller modded firmware

It's a low voltage dual core tho.

They don't have a following outside of some universities and neckberd basements
Most business users don't really care

>Well?
Perfect but sadly I just bought a T460s.

>dual core
>low voltage dual core
Battery life. It's not widely known on Sup Forums, but laptops are meant to be used outside, on the go.

>Battery life.
Yeah. Which is why I'd be fine with it using a dual core. I don't get why it'd be dual core and low voltage though. It's a laptop, not a tablet. Also, it's $2k.

The new 8650U is a quad core and uses exactly as much power as the dual core 7500U.

Oh and what's with the graphics card if they're going for low power? I feel like any application that requires a graphics card would be bottlenecked by the CPU first.

Unironically, the jews.

Wait for Raven Ridge.

(((They))) are giving us better processors now thanks to AMD

Yes. And also they know that following isn't profitable.

come again with 7nm APUs. not buying a new laptop before that.

Only if you want each core to run worse than a dual core, retard. TDP up uses 66% more power and STILL clocks lower.

Is that the meme 25th anniversary one? Heard it's around 1700 something US dollars

It's $1899, without shipping.