How do other countries view our presidential elections...

How do other countries view our presidential elections? They last for literally over a year and a half and it's just pure insanity the entire time.

Other urls found in this thread:

nrc.nl/nieuws/2016/04/30/de-redelijke-trump-1612826-a871803
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Obnoxious and retarded.

Swedish media tries to sell Hillary as a sane alternative to Trump. Not sure why.
Jill stein and Garry Johnson are completely unheard of.

It's just a show full of retarded drama just like everything else from Clapistan.

Top stories here (not kidding)

For some fortunate reason people don't really buy the "Trump is the wrong one" meme what they tell us here as well.

>Not sure why

Everyone thinks Americans are retarded and everyone who knows anything beyond Americans being retarded hates both candidates. Media shilling Hillary hard.

Liberals say Trump is dumb, Hillary is the bright future. Government media are careful about him but they show that she said: "We gonna defent NATO from Russia".

Complete fucking shitshow, i seriously get angry when i think about all the people dedicating their time in lobbying

Hillary headed for a McGovern level of beatdown this fall.

I guess I'm too optimistic. Somehow I'd like to think that leftiecucks are capable of seeing how much of a corporate lying shill she is.

I dont fucking care about them and Im tired of seeing them on every possible french media.

this

they're both shit
one is a right-wing idiot that hates people
the other is same shit but also on a menapause

you hate trump because he either pretends to be small minded bigot or really is one, got too much of an ego and is easily offended

with hillary, there's clearly too much histor with her. between supporting all the wrong decisions made by the US, once defending a known child rapist in court, and this recent leak saying her party rigged the primaries, she's also clearly unfit to lead a real country

poor americans, your presidents only get worse every time since like 50es but this time looks especially bad simply because I can't imagine in what way can it possibly get worse in 4 years

Because it is, leaving aside my country and Trump's plans for it, he's going after China on currency manipulation, which they do although American corps make it up not paying living wages to illegals which in the end results in a type of tax payer subsidy. Add to that the tariffs he wants to put on them, and that he's gunning for Japan and Korea as well and just on that you've got global recession. Big multi-nationals don't care for his threats of witch hunts on outsourcing and unspecified measures to "keep jobs in America" which is bad for business globally, he can't tell people what to do with their money, can he? Add to that his comments on US debt and that he's not exactly creating a good environment for business (eg Arabs are large bond holders) and you don't even have to get to stuff like his getting tough on NATO, etc.

At this point he's simply promised too much unrealistic things and he can break the world economy on trying half of those... He really can't be allowed into power and tankfully he won't be, in the end hhe's positioned himslef as an out in the open biggot and with every minority lined up against him, including a good chunk of women, plus anyone with any healthy sense of reason he can't win. That silent majority of his will never materialize...

This elections demonstrate one main thing that America is fucked. Choosing between two shitty options leads you to nowhere. I think there was the only one good candidate for presidency - Bernie, not so insane as Trump and not so corrupted and pro-establishment as laughing Hillary.

basiaclly this strange that the only good choice in the US was a commie

The media in sweden shills hillary so goddamn bad, and tries to make trump basically hilter 2.0

half a year or so ago
>Trump is an evil facist bigot who would holocaust all non-white
now
>When Trump is president, it would be a breath of fresh air

Based redpilled columnist (she actually lives in the US):
>I must honestly say that I speech Trump this week's foreign policy was not even that bad.
>And Trump shows himself perfectly suited for the presidency when he complained in his speech that Obama in the Middle East has made a mess. If it comes to the playground, where presidents make some shit and other presidents than cleanup.
nrc.nl/nieuws/2016/04/30/de-redelijke-trump-1612826-a871803

basically this. Obnoxious is the best way to describe it.

Fuck Mexico. I am tired of us having to think about spics or chinks before Americans.

What I imagine president elections would look like if only middle schoolers could vote.

>For some fortunate reason people don't really buy the "Trump is the wrong one" meme

Maybe not in your trashy True Finns and Soldiers of Odin circles

Clapper here, it's super-dee-duper dumb bums!

hehehe penus weenus haha!

It my weenies!

Why do you care what they think

>You're forced to select two (2!) Candidates.
Why are you the model democracy again?

No one is forced to vote democrat or republican

I would prorect that elf.

Wow that's pretty democratic, a whole 1 candidate more than in the USSR where nobody forced you to vote for the only candidate. I think. After 1970-ish.

A better question would be, Why do you care?

Consider the two parties more like a European political coalition where there's different competing factions. You'll find anything from both the most timid centrists all the way to extreme left Marxists and sharia-tier Christfags.

why are you guys on an international board?

This.

Like a game or something

I mean the Banking families are where it's at
not in the hands of Clinton or Trump

Personally in the Spanish media they try to convince us that Hillary is the savior of the world and would end machismo global and Trump is a neo-Nazi convinced.

But most people have a good image of Trump. and like it, because, well ... he hates the SJW and this makes us very bad things like kill people. :^)

Well, that is on YOU. I made it a point not to make this about my country or the threats of economic warfare over a useless white elephant WE WILL NEVER PAY for. 100k+ death on your stupid prohibition, our youth and talent stolen from us so they can be shredded in your slave machine. Oh an let's not forget you swine think consuming 1/4 the world's resources is unfair trade for you, you were all for free wheeling capitalism as long as no one else was winning but like spoiled brats you'll quit the game when it's no longer rigged in your favor.

American conservatives are today the greatest enemy mankind has ever faced given your fanatic refusal to accept scientific facts, because rather than facing that global warming is an existential threat to our species, with 70% of current living species scheduled to go extinct within decades, you'd fucking rather still live on fast food, use ridiculously wasteful home apliances and fucking drive anywhere because even walking is too much of an effort for you. Muh entitlements, your country wasn't built on hard work but on exploiting the weak and stealing everyone else's future...

>laughing Hillary
God, I hate how she is always laughing. She's so fake.

Media is shilling Hillary hard, and making Trump look like some neo-nazi. Most people here probably likes Bernie.

Wasn't Mexico city the most polluted city in the world at one point?

Fuck you for being rude for no reason.

to laugh at foreigner commies, mostly

Trump is a bad choice for Finns and even without that I wouldn't support Trump.

In general Finns don't like those snake oil salesmen type Americans that Trump represent, so most don't like Trump.

There's plenty of political parties here. Those are just the two biggest

>62773522
Still is pretty nasty. All the things that are environmentally bad to destroy like batteries are shipped down there are destroyed

i heard they say that Trump is somehow related to Russia cause of email hacks or whatever
like what? that's fucking stupid
but i'd vote for him anyway

It migt have been, yes, I'd certainly buy that. All the pollution Mexico has produced since the start of the Industrial revolution is what? 1-2% of the whole? There's only 5 countries that combined produce far and above more pollution than anybody else, even the EU doesn't quite match the US... We all have to cut back but you and the Chinese are the ones fucking it up for everyone...

>emission per capita
Holy shit.

Trump wants better relations with Russia and that freaks out liberals for some reason. The cold war is over

It's not really that they're especially afraid of Russia, it's just the media is owned by Clinton so they have to make anything Trump says scurry for the Baby Boomers

Trump said he would feed democratic and functional allies of USA to the undemocratic and oppressive Russia. I can understand their concern.

He made a sarcastic comment and the leftists are freaking out

Hardly, he just wants them to pull their own weight.
There is the feeling here that Europe as a whole has been relying on America to pay the tab for their own defense, and instead using that money to pay for social programs in their country. Only a few countries in NATO actually meet their treaty set funding obligations.

The truth here is that trump is just an overused meme, and Hilary is an incompetent version of Bill.

I'm not even voting this election, they both are shit.

this is true

Problem is, all the sane, intelligent people know better than to run for public office-- so we get nothing but clowns running the country.

Might as well vote third party.
Either way nothing changes, but increasing a 3rd parties voting numbers gives a chance at them given govt funding.

NATO didn't even have a plan for Baltics until about a year ago. I can guess they were disenchanted even though Estonia has been investing that 2 percent.

Do Americans understand that NATO countries don't literally pay US for defense?

Sick and tired of it tbqh. Also I hate them both which doesn't make it any better.

Media is generally pro-hillary but not shill levels, they basically just translate huffpo articles and change the title to >dude americans lmao because that is the level of israeli "journalism"

The public is pro-trump because republicans=good for israel and democrats=bad for israel

Everyone more or less except hillary to win

You can't even vote beyond the two-parties in my state.

Laughable how you somehow managed to have exactly the 2 people running you have the most unfavorable view of.

at least you guys get a choice. We have had the same president for like 20 years, who've been basicly allwing his band to rob our people of all the resources we had while doing preactically nothing to produce new shit.

>NATO didn't even have a plan for Baltics until about a year ago
Baltics weren't even part of NATO until 2004. Establishing the logistics and plans for an official defense, then releasing it to the public takes time.

>Do Americans understand that NATO countries don't literally pay US for defense?
Yes, but we also understand that most of NATO neglects their defense budgets, relying on American power projection for security. So whenever we try to pare down things like Euro troop commitments, members like Poland kick and scream over us "feeding them to Ivan".

>american freedom

Sound like filthy Jews tbqh.

I don't like Trump, but I hate Crooked Hillary. Also Trump is a friend of Putin so hopefully they together will make Europe peaceful again

And they had no hurry making those plans even though they asked for them.

>Yes, but we also understand that most of NATO neglects their defense budgets, relying on American power projection for security. So whenever we try to pare down things like Euro troop commitments, members like Poland kick and scream over us "feeding them to Ivan".
That's because there are lots of cucks Europe who are not reliable. That German gasman Chancellor used to love watching Putin fuck his wife. I can give you that, that CIA should purge those ruskie cucks.

>he triggered the spic
Cry more pedro, maybe one day you can jump the border too

yeah except the candidates in this election have starkly different policies.

Every party is "good for Israel," you jews have possessed our country

We don't care and no one really bothered.
I prefer Trump to win so no more foreign policy bs like TPPA.
And I'd like to see the all white only States, as how I usually read from my storybooks during childhood.

Sorry about that :(

/thread

According to Brazilian media:
Trump - Billionaire racist who hates the entire world
Clinton - Best woman ever

A hilarious shitshow of bread and circus that eventually culminates in the reality of two awful fucking choices that election after election actually disappointment the American people and the world more than the last.

I'm glad based weed man lifted us from the quagmire of negative politics into the smoke clouds of positivity

Why is Sup Forums buying into the "donald trump is a racist right wing extremist" meme

Why is Sup Forums so cucked

Brazilian media must love corrupt women

That was such a shill comment I thought you were Indonesia there for a second, which I could respéct tbqh as it's somene making a living... You on the other hand have brainwashed yourself into writing using slogans...

He has openly encouraged foreign governments to spy on American citizens and interfere in the political process. He should be hung for treason.

Well Trump wants dismantle NATO and you could see why people in this country don't like him since we live next door to Russia.

Nah, Trump just don't want pay his debts.

Nah, he just asked for the evidence that was destroyed during an investigation.

Brazilian media actually love left-wing parties

I want to see that wall built. Walls work, just look at the Berlin wall, it kept all kinds of red and brown trash out for years.

t. enemy of the republic

Finland isn't in NATO anyways.

Americans can't build walls for shit though. Just look at the levees in New Orleans. Trump will need to hire a team of Dutch, Chinese and German experts to design it for him and hire mexicans to build it.

I know, but if we get attacked by Russia NATO members will guaranteed protect us.

I don't care about hings happening beyond the Ocean. Trump can build a wall on the border with Mexica, I don't care. He can build a wall on the border with Canada, I don't care. I care only about Europe which is not safe place for living, and such persons as Crooked Hillary are not going to have a conversation with Russia, they will place more army bases, more rockets, more sanctions and more provocations. We don't want Russia to be our enemy when we already have one.

I don't think that will start a nuclear war just to protect baltic bros, polish bros, turkish bros

why would anything change for Finland if NATO were gone?
it'd go from negotiating with NATO for protection, to negotiating with the US. Which it turns out is exactly the same thing

Russian annexation of pooland when? Or should the Ruskies split it with the Krauts again?

>don't want Trump to win but Hillary will get yurop nuked

sorry poland it was nice meeting you

Expanding Russia isn't exactly a good thing. Their style of governance isn't something I would like to see any closer. It's nicer to have countries with rule of law close better for business, science and so on.

t. diff

trumps gets elected

ally with russia, both attack finland

no more memes! everyone will post anime!

that's quite rude, fám

Haha, so funny
Any sensible reasons for Russia to invade Poland?
Even if we believe in this kind of propaganda, will you protect us in the same way as youdid in 1939 or in 1944?

Trump is an idiot. How is a billionaire (as Donald Trump claims to be) paying the same tax rate as a plumber making 150k/year or his entire tax plan, including abolishing the estate tax and having Verizon and GE paying the same rate as a mom and pop store.
We have seen time and time again these cancerous tax policies genocide the middle class.

And he is a CLIMATE CHANGE DENIER, not only that but he has demonstrated a lack of a basic understanding of how it works.

>600billion tax payer dollars and a police state to deport undocumented immigrants that would be beneficial if just gave them documents.

>deregulate energy sector and disband EPA
>that'll bring fuel prices down
What a retard.

We're busy defending Latvia at the moment. Nobody really cares about pooland.

I guess Germany is the right choice for restored allies for the first attack.