Realistic future predictions thread

1. Smart phones will have expandable screens, expanding the top screen up and down, to extend screen size. This will be a commonplace by 2050 and today's phones will look like fossils

2. Companies will figure our how to extend WiFi across the country like they do with 4G. There won't be a difference as you'll still have to pay.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age
fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/07/17/half-of-worlds-muslims-are-inbred-due-to-generations-of-incest/
docs.meshwith.me/Whitepaper.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B.A.T.M.A.N.
hyperboria.net/
reddit.com/r/darknetplan/?count=25&after=t3_6pa1vr
cryptpad.fr/pad/#/1/view/XnDofWIIasrwcpgQUcFWKg/Vh1pZR0tVZgUT2I9Lec4coqTdn0mwRuA lWH5klSSfw/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I2P
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNUnet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freenet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netsukuku
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking BUMP people

I think AR headsets/wearables will replace smart phones.

We will have brain-to-text interface/interactions.

Electric powered vehicles will overtake gas powered vehicles.

All banking will be mobilized.

BTC/Crypto will shoot up to be worth more than 5 to 6 figures a coin.

AI will replace a lot of jobs but also create a ton of new ones.

Robot slaves in every household (yes even sexbots who will also cook for you and control your "smarthub"/IoT connected devices in you house).

Nanotechnology and self-replication will transform construction, fashion, and healthcare.

We will probably be the first generation to see the human life extended to 200 years, if not longer due to advancing technologies.

AI will either be so smart it gives us the answer to all our problems or ends us a species as we know it.

Meat will be primarily grown in labs and all foods will be GMO for the benefit of humanity (think crops and grains with all essential nutrients and vitamins we need etc.)

Would it be consideres bestiality if I put my dick in that?

How depressing...

bitcoin/crypto will be dead because RSA and subsequently DLT will be broken by quantum.

I think it's your moral duty to put your dick in that. Might still be able to fix your limited genepool with a little luck.

>2. Companies will figure our how to extend WiFi across the country like they do with 4G.
your an retard

Technology and science will stop going forward as there will be only black people left.

By 2100 Africans are expected to compromise over half of the human population which is expected to be around 10 billion. And the worst thing is that the population growth in Africa isn't going to stop before 2200 so Africans alone are expected to make about 80-90% of all human population.

>but black people are minority
Yeah on other peoples countries. African countries are the most homogeneous countries on this planet. There's no racial minorities in Africa as there's only black people (except North-Africa and South-Africa but they are really trying to fix this according to news).

So think twice before you feel sorry for "muh oppressed" black people.

t: Moroccan (and yes, I dislike negroes)

Sup Forums user, it would be considered a miracle or a rape.

>Realistic future predictions thread
Islam will conquer the world and the human race will go through another dark age

The cloud trend will continue to the point that devices start decreasing in power as they only need to be able to drive the screen and have a network connection, everything will be a thin client

How realistic would dream recording technologies be? Let's say within the next 100 years.

Lot of reading for you and i know it's wikipedia but you'll come out a better person.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age

How come this world doesn't exit but islam still does

In the not too distant future, I envision that kids won't learn how to write in schools. 1st graders learning to write will be, instead, TYPING their first words. The crude physical act of drawing letters on paper with a pencil in your hand will become a lost art.

Every word that this generation, and onwards, uses will be recorded digitally. Once you lose being able to write words secretly on paper, nothing you write anymore can be securely private. "They" will know.

I'd gladly do my part in rendering whites extinct if I got to dick that every day

>he doesn't realize that outbreeding is as detrimental to the gene pool as inbreeding, and that the scientifically proven top choice for a mate is actually your third cousin.
awww, it thinks it knows what it's talking about cause it's parroting shit it's been taught all its life. cute.

And everyone will only talk in "NewSpeak"

For unknown reasons an American President starts WW3 reducing the planet to radioactive ash. Nothing lives, even on the microscopic level.

50 year from now aliens inform us that our reality is just a simulation running on one of their computers and that the program will terminate in 10 earth days.

By 2050, he and she are replaced by a new government mandated gender neutral pronoun. Misgendering anyone is a hate crime.

4/10 made me reply.

>2050
Nigga, that's where wearables will replace smartphones.

Also wireless charging (probably aided by solar shit) will be long distance and make most private tech with batteries run forever unless the person fucks off into the wildness.

>AI will either be so smart it gives us the answer to all our problems or ends us a species as we know it.
Not so soon. And robot slaves will be probably too expensive for lower classes. Rest sounds legit though they are kinda conservative predictions, so it's given.

Writing has an objective benefit when it comes to learning, so not very likely.

Birth rates are connected to muh economy and tons of African countries got a decent growth, so it's unlikely. Besides, once the West gets into automation utopia, the improvements for other continents will come faster.

Bump

Just what do you think a mobile network is?

Tesla will keep gaining more power and influence to the point we will consider them big evil & monopolistic company within 10 years.

>There's no racial minorities in Africa as there's only black people
Actually, Africa is super diverse in that regard.
It's not just Bantus.
Still annoying.

Loli fuckdoll thread?

Loli fuckdoll thread.

Year 2050:
Ai
Neuralink
Colony on Mars
Discover alien life
Hypertubes
Chicago is still a shithole

Pretty sure it's 4th cousin but w/e

>once the West gets into automation utopia, the improvements for other continents will come faster.
Once again the white man has to pick up the slack for ni*gers

Street racing will become more popular than ever because there will be an endless supply of decommissioned cars and kids will rebel against their parents by driving around in shit that looks like it's from mad max while their parents wonder where they went wrong not teaching their kids to just trust jews that programmed the self driving memes.

would watch this anime

Let me fix that: "Actually Europe is super diverse already. It's not just Germanic people."

You see it doesn't really matter if all other people are also black. No one cares if they are Bantu or not...

probably never again

fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/07/17/half-of-worlds-muslims-are-inbred-due-to-generations-of-incest/

This is the stupidest and the most underage post I've seen for a while. What are you? 12?

OPs won't stop to be faggots.

Does sister count?

>1. Smart phones will have expandable screens, expanding the top screen up and down, to extend screen size.
>The cloud trend will continue to the point that devices start decreasing in power as they only need to be able to drive the screen and have a network connection, everything will be a thin client

Combining these two. technology on the front end will just be a screen you can resize and put on a stand. You can use as a cell phone, desktop monitor, or a reading tablet.
All the hardware will be backend, possibly quantum computers.

Powerlines will be phased out for fibre optic cable.

>diy OS's more mainstream
>diy internet becomes a thing
>you become a camera

>We will not exist and care
>It will be possible to revive dead people[It will be not done because of over-population,maybe few rich people will be able to do it
>Bitcoin and other coins will be worthless and or illegal everywhere.
>People will never leave theyr homes[I already do not]

>only to 200
By the time we reach 200 we would have figured ways to live longer. Besides, SENS would mean there would be no limit to healthspans because it's a regular maintenance approach UNTIL we find a way to stop aging completely

wifi will never be extended over the country
you might be able to bridge a couple miles with a directional antenna (which is actually done in some areas), but the reception cone will be very narrow and to send packages back will require another directional antenna on your end
you're better off waiting for 5g

the next really big technological advancement will be a proper human interface device.
aka controlling electronics with your mind
it's already available for several years now
but it's still too inconvenient for everyday use

Tv's will be replaced by holograms.

Thorium reactors and solar will thrive while coal and wind energy will be deemed worthless.

Aging process will be decreased drasticlly within the next 30 years.

Virtual augmentation trough eye lenses will be realised.

so bassically what the simpsons predicted?
>pill shaped objects which expand into anything you want

i think that meshnet is the future.
You will still have low ping connections via ISP to backbone
but smartphones and other smart devices will communicate with each other in decentralised method

imagine ipfs or freenet integrated in as a standard (you just need populated area and moving nodes with fast wifi (even today wifi is good for that))

>Companies will figure our how to extend WiFi across the country
dumbass

docs.meshwith.me/Whitepaper.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B.A.T.M.A.N.
hyperboria.net/
reddit.com/r/darknetplan/?count=25&after=t3_6pa1vr
cryptpad.fr/pad/#/1/view/XnDofWIIasrwcpgQUcFWKg/Vh1pZR0tVZgUT2I9Lec4coqTdn0mwRuA lWH5klSSfw/

goodlinks

1 is a strange prediction for the future. It's like one of those weird 1950s predictions for the future with salesmen wearing jetpacks.

So first you assume that we will have smartphones and we will need screens. Expanding screens can be obsoleted by things like AR contact lenses. We may not even need smartphones in the future, perhaps there is such a need for portable computing that we wear computers in our clothes. Or perhaps we have really good AI like in the movie Her.

This is basically how they are doing 5g. The frequency is so high that deploying it is similar to wifi. I'd be surprised if they don't do this by 2050.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I2P
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNUnet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freenet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netsukuku

>technology on the front end will just be a screen you can resize and put on a stand. You can use as a cell phone, desktop monitor, or a reading tablet. All the hardware will be backend, possibly quantum computers.
That's fucking genius actually

There won't be any need for a hard drive

black dick processing will be huge

AR lenses where you touch the air and shit maybe. I dunno.

Fucking fascinating shit though

Phones will house all the processing power most people will ever need to run a basic office computer. You just put it on a dock, and it switches modes to where suddenly you have more than one window and a window manager on the monitor.

Ads will be in all programs, and ad blocking will be banned in some places.

Augmented reality headsets will see expanded industrial use. They'll never be comfortable enough to wear all the time. However, they will by and large overtake going outside for any kind of entertainment as friendship rates decline and inflation continues despite stagnant wages. It won't ever disappear entirely. Visiting the wilderness will be restricted to very few people.

Cellular networks will surpass copper cables in use.

Currency will be digital, and interest rates will be negative. Nothing may be bought or sold without a record in a data center somewhere.

Driving your own car will be illegal. You probably won't own whatever cars you use. Itll probaby be electric, and will be in service for 20 years, 2 of which it will spend rechargeing, and the rest shuttling people around. For small items, physical stores will vanish entirely, and quality control will drop substantially. Automated delivery trucks will drive a daily route around every housing development. After a certain point, single family homes will be illegal to construct.

Cheaper food will be synthesized using chemical plants.

In the end we'll end up with a growing class of people who never set foot outside their homes, and a larger class that never leaves except to go to work. They will not live for very long, but in their short, meaningless lives, they'll be very profitable. Many will be immigrants, since we don't have to waste money educating them and we need to replace all these people who can't reproduce. They arrive on false promises, make more money than they are allowed to spend, become miserable, and die.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age
they have to blow up the world first, then they can claim what ever they want for the history books as there wont be anything to refute them that wasnt burned to cinders.

>Realistic future predictions

op will still be a faggot

The singularity will happen by 2050

Don't

>Phones will house all the processing power most people will ever need to run a basic office computer.
That happened back in 2015.

>Morrocan
>One of the worst minorities in Europe complains about other niggers
Oh the irony.