ITT: We act like it's 2015

ITT: We act like it's 2015

Put 20quid on Leicester city to win the league lads

Put 20quid on Leicester city to win the league lads

Brexit will never happen

I'm sure we won't see a refugee crisis this year.

Next year is our year. The year of the gf.

>be europe
Refugees welcome :DDDD
>1 year later
OH FUGGG : DDD
Glad we ain't Europe desu
Being Syria is better

COME ON ITS 2015

>REFUGEES WHALECUM XDDDD

i feel you, man. i feel you ...

IT'S 2015
I MEAN, COME ON!

This businessman tycoon fellow, Donald J Trump, just announced that he will run for the 2016 presidential election. I don't know guys, he wasting his time, bet he won't get a single state.

t.Alberto Barbosa

>Brexit is a pipe dream.
>ISIS will launch a huge terrorist attack on London or NYC by the end of this year.
>Russia will go to war with Ukraine soon.
>Greece will descend into anarchy!
>Trump has already reached his peak, I already bet $75 on Cruz being the nominee

STOP being RACIST ppl, heard about that poor black kid getting shot? fuck the police.
WOW thats really politically incorrect. Muslims are OK and certainly theres nothing wrong with their culture or religion.
Saudi arabia is the head of human rights panel, they are so progressive and muslims are the best.

LOL?!?!?! trump cant possibly be running for president, its a joke lol! No way he'll get past anyone lol
bigot racist! HE WANTS TO DEPORT MEXICANS!! AND WANTS MUSLIMS TO WEAR IDENTIFICATION!!

Donald Trump is crazy lol

*increasingly nervous intensifies*

Feel the burn. We've got a shot at winning guys!

I can't believe more than half of 2016 is over already
Feels like it was just yesterday when Sup Forums was making fun of the 2015 thing

Weird how he's losing
I don't live in the US but back then he looked like had huge support on the internet, but I guess most of it came from people who aren't old enough to vote no?

Why is Trump even running there is no way he will get the nomination