/voc/ Friday night edition

Before you go out with your girlfriend tonight, come spend some time here in yet another vocaroo thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1K6TOsRSFE2
vocaroo.com/i/s1qnh9geY0Os
vocaroo.com/i/s1bC4335kLE4
vocaroo.com/i/s1Dodf52uFbE
vocaroo.com/i/s0f4fEFFRdGE
vocaroo.com/i/s0ElT5VFxyQs
vocaroo.com/i/s064YVipxKQM
vocaroo.com/i/s1am7k7qylYg
vocaroo.com/i/s1XXHCEoWYe8
vocaroo.com/i/s0fOiRe7ofpD
vocaroo.com/i/s1tIkixKxHKX
vocaroo.com/i/s0KO62nYmbgq
vocaroo.com/i/s1piLgwvDGjx
vocaroo.com/i/s1f69zCPcf94
vocaroo.com/i/s1AMqKzrwIv5
vocaroo.com/i/s0kwjVV8PMO4
vocaroo.com/i/s1sbI0b7Afq8
bluffave.com/vocaroothread
vocaroo.com/i/s0K7lYG4eETB
vocaroo.com/i/s0kE3DKfONGi
vocaroo.com/i/s1omz8AgsNYd
vocaroo.com/i/s0Kit5Ilwkcu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

with what

>your girlfriend
guaranteed replies

Se on kuin löytäisi kellarillisen pulloja täynnä hämmästyttävää viiniä, ennen maistamattoman laatuista ja aromista. Minä juovuin siitä!

>tfw Tolkien loved Finnish so much he "got drunk from it"

Or boyfriend, whatever it is you're into.

Obligatory superior language for today :

"Dans une interview au "Monde" ce vendredi 29 juillet, le Premier ministre plaide pour "une remise à plat" de la "relation avec l'islam de France". Il se dit favorable à ce que, "pour une période à déterminer, il ne puisse plus y avoir de financement de l'étranger pour la construction des mosquées", et affirme que "le salafisme n'a pas sa place en France".

"Cette guerre, qui ne concerne pas que la France, va être longue, et nous allons connaître d'autres attentats", déclare Manuel Valls dans une longue interview au Monde, ce vendredi 29 juillet. "Mais nous allons la remporter. Car la France a une stratégie pour la gagner, pour lutter contre cet ennemi qu’est le totalitarisme islamique", assure-t-il. Pour le Premier ministre, l'ennemi est "un proto-Etat incomplet mais qui a soumis 10 millions de personnes". "Il emprunte plusieurs traits au totalitarisme : le chef suprême, une idéologie génocidaire, la soumission de tous les moyens de production et la terreur policière."

vocaroo.com/i/s1K6TOsRSFE2

Hello guys r8 my voice.
vocaroo.com/i/s1qnh9geY0Os

That was alright. Much better than I expected.

average voice 5/10

Nice to see the thread on topic before t**k roach and huehue arrive.

oblig Eng:

A man from India's Dalit community has been beheaded and his wife hacked to death after a row over a 15 rupees (22 cents; 16 pence) debt in Uttar Pradesh state.

Police said the couple were murdered by an upper caste grocer on Thursday when they told him they needed time to pay for biscuits they had bought from him.

The grocer has been arrested.

Dalits, formerly known as untouchables, form the lowest rung of India's caste hierarchy.

Police told the Press Trust of India news agency the incident took place in Mainpuri district early on Thursday as the couple were on their way to work.

They were stopped by Ashok Mishra, the owner of a village grocery, who demanded that the couple pay the money for three packets of biscuits that they had bought for their three children a few days ago, reports say.

The couple reportedly told him they would pay after they received their daily wages later in the evening.

"While Mishra kept shouting for the money, the couple started walking towards the fields. Mishra then ran to his house nearby and returned with an axe. He hacked Bharat repeatedly and then attacked Mamta who was trying to rescue her husband. The couple died on the spot," Nadeem, a local villager, told The Indian Express newspaper.

The Dalit community in the village have blocked roads and protested over the incident.

Earlier this month four low-caste Dalit men were assaulted by cow protection vigilantes while trying to skin a dead cow in western Gujarat state.

Many Hindus consider cows sacred and the slaughter of the animal is banned in many Indian states.

In March, a Dalit man was murdered for marrying a woman from a higher caste in the southern state of Tamil Nadu.

The woman's father handed himself in and admitted to carrying out the attack on a busy road in daylight, police said.
Requesting German :3

vocaroo.com/i/s1bC4335kLE4

Cuccboi pronounced koosh-bwa refers adherents of the age old tradition of french Huguenot protestants who in their attempt to avoid the brutal persecution levied against them by the catholic ancien regime, allowed local petty nobility unfettered sexual access to their wives. The reason why they did this is because they feared for their fine goose fat and paté production, which the papist elites often threatened by suggesting new tariffs implementation.
However under reign of King Louis IV (le Roi-Soleil) the practice was outlawed and had to be continued underground, luckily after the French Revolution, Rosseau and Napoleon re-instated the practice claiming that its suppression was another case of tyranny under the ancien-regime and that Protestants inalienably had the right to have their wives tended to by other men.
In 1793 upon the dawn of Haitian revolution, cuccboi planters in Haiti struck an allegiance with the slave rebellion leader Touissant Louverture (the agreement was upheld by Jean-Jacquelines Dessalines upon Haitian independence), citing that in exchange for protection of their indigo producing estates and plantations from both rebel-led violence (but interestingly not rape) but also protection against potential attacks by the catholic government, the cuccbois would sign sexual contract with the black haitian ex-slaves, regarding their wives.
An interesting sidenote is that Haitian-descended Alexandre Dumas was well renowned in Cuccboi circles for his apparent prowess with the wives of Cuccbois and actually the theme and story of the 3 musketeers was a homage to trials and tribulations of 3 Cuccbois, a fact often overlooked and downplayed in line with Napoleonic code sensibilities.
The cuccboi treatise were amended throughout french colonial empire to include all black men by ‘Le Grande Assemblie des Cuccbois’ in 1840. Since that day cuccbois have sought refuge, protection and sexual satisfaction (for their wives) from black men.

part 2:

With the spread of the French language across Europe, particularly Dublin, Ireland where it is considered the language of the elite, the cuccboi lifestyle gained popularity.

One of the foremost proponents of the cuccboi lifestyle was Trinity College Dublin, with notable cuccboi alumni such as Oscar Wilde, Bram Stoker and Jonathan Swift. There were said to be underground theatres where cuccbois could bring their wives to be satisfied sexually, by a bull of Nigerian origin.

It was in Dublin where being a cuccboi gave connotations that it was a fetish for the elites in society. However this is not the case in modern times, we are increasingly seeing young white middle class males seeking Nigerian immigrants on websites such as craigslist dublin to sleep with their wives and girlfriends.

vocaroo.com/i/s1Dodf52uFbE

vocaroo.com/i/s0f4fEFFRdGE

vocaroo.com/i/s064YVipxKQM
r8 my voice and accent
tried to be less monotonous

where did you niggers go? these threads were dead for a good 2 months

>these threads were dead for a good 2 months
>these threads were dead for a good 2 sunny warm beautiful summer months

vocaroo.com/i/s1am7k7qylYg

p. good, except when you say elite, switch around the two vowels to pronounce it correctly
vocaroo.com/i/s1XXHCEoWYe8

>summer
>beautiful

>implying I spent any of that time outside
Come on, Sven This

this

yeah but I was that implying other people do
god, you slavs are depressing

> pronounces row as if talking about a row or people

Lad, you for real?

Nice accent desu.

You also pronounced "row" incorrectly but that's understandable considering you're not an anglo like our american friend above.

protip: row- an argument (in the context of the article)

There have been plenty of threads lately, just not as frequent.

thx

>Lad, you for real?
how the fuck do you pronounce it? We don't use "row" like that here because we aren't faggots

Much lighter traffic, though. Think back a few months, it was packed.

rau

vocaroo.com/i/s0fOiRe7ofpD

The struggle is real, it's been too long since the last time.

I just saw your post about "row" kek.

didnt need to do the whole thing over lol
oh also "dublin" is pronounced with the u in cuccboi
im gonna do it in a minute but dont try copying me, i have a strong accent
also i noticed that you corrected the incorrect grammar a little in this which is good

vocaroo.com/i/s1tIkixKxHKX

>We don't use "row" like that here because we aren't faggots

No need to get defensive, I'm sure there are lots of people that can't properly speak their native tongue.

That's true. But it's summer, and Danny isn't here to keep the threads alive like he normally does. Ever since he started dating that stripper he's had no time for his old vocaroo mates I'm afraid.

9/10. Damn Nige abode, you impress me everytime

That is 10/10, do you actually speak Finnish?

>vocaroo.com/i/s1tIkixKxHKX
Is this a brit thing? I have never heard of this before.

>Ever since he started dating that stripper

Worst day of my life

Sounds ukranian

what stripper? Eero's sister?

Not sure, it's very common in the uk and I'm pretty sure the bogans use it

:---D

Not really. You?

Yes, I'm a Finn

so you just decided to learn the pronunciation?

Hey, J, heard my Marseillaise yesterday?

he's a Finn, you're supposed to answer to him with stuff like *paskantaa sieluusi*

I'm so sorry you all had to see this post

pretend it's not there

and people say that Ylilauta is shit

explain to me what's the origin of that?
Mämmi is cancer so I don't really go there that much

Yeah. Apparently you didn't see my reply.

I studied it at school and on my own a bit, but I can't say that I speak it in any sense of the word.

Or Harrastaako siskosi anaalia, am I right?

yes. his vocaroo is the first time I've actually heard the word pronounced in that context. Only ever seen it in articles/books written by Brits otherwise.

vocaroo.com/i/s0KO62nYmbgq

no, that's what you say to Eero :^)

I did, but I was not sure if it was you or a different toad :^)

apparently there was some other Finn posting under a German flag and he was basically really autistic and spout shit

oh so you're not him, my bad

vocaroo.com/i/s1piLgwvDGjx

p. good except "papist" is pronounced "pay-pist" not "pah-pist", but thats a very uncommon word from day to day, and other than that you almost sound american to me

Oh yeah you're right.

are you chewing gum?

vocaroo.com/i/s1f69zCPcf94
vocaroo.com/i/s1AMqKzrwIv5

What do you mean ?

guess not
just sounded like at the beginning you smacked on gum. i like your lack of accent, btw. you would fit well in ohio

Yeah I was eating, sorry about that.

Thank you.

any poker tonight?

vocaroo.com/i/s0kwjVV8PMO4
I didn't read in french for years, but I tried

yes

I'm down for some.

what time?

playing strip poker with your sis

just to play safe
18:00 today

not gonna be around for that m8

I have to be honest, I couldn't understand shit without the text. But I can tell you know french.

bump

>finally turn up at the poker room
>nobody there

shucks

I am there you liar

weren't when i checked

I might've stood out

its my first time, what website??

me """"sing"""" in Polish

vocaroo.com/i/s1sbI0b7Afq8

bluffave.com/vocaroothread

>its my first time

so is this on?

I am on yes hello

how can you sing in polish if it doesn't have any vowels?

how can you sing in finnish if it doesn't have any consonants?

I'm already deleted this lol, also it was hurtfull for lips lol, but Polish is awesome

paskapuhetta

good posts

bajsbrev :---D

buen post

>vocaroo.com/i/s0K7lYG4eETB
I've no idea what happened with the sound in the second half.

Did the poker team is still up ?

bump

vocaroo.com/i/s0kE3DKfONGi

irony is im a virgin

**left click** **Save File**

Btw, congratz on trips m8

vocaroo.com/i/s1omz8AgsNYd

vocaroo.com/i/s0Kit5Ilwkcu

>vocaroo.com/i/s0kE3DKfONGi
Best post + slick trips