whiter than poortuguese

Italians and Bulgarians too.

B-but my turkic brother... ;_;

typical family in poortuguese

>guy on the middle literally has ypg flag

french too ? :-DDDD

>Ataturk
>Muhammad
Why do Turks do this? It's like having a painting of Stalin and Hitler next to each other.

1.Its not Mohammad.
2. There is nothing weird, Ataturk Muslim.

Who is it?

It's muhammad

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_as_Caliph
Alawites love him so much,probably this guy alawite too.

alevi you idiot

aynı sikim değil mi amk

>Bulgarians

Go back to Africa, Muhammad.

actually bulgarians are white.Type google ébulgar kızları" i don't know why eurotards says bulgarians are brown

Of course we are white, it's just the Frenchies with their complexes about their own purity.

They are just mad that their country is becoming Africa-tier with half of their population niggers, and the other half - Arabs.

posting more t*rks

DENIED

post bulgarian qts

LOL
youtube.com/watch?v=-Rwf9vOo224

:D::D:D:D::D:DD:D::::::::DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Ataturk hated Islam

And Anime

is this what ahppens when slav and k*rt genes mix

delete

>Cant distiguish them from greeks spanish and portuguese
Because you are nigger-tier

jealous, non-attractive nordid man ?

no he didnt

>Islam belongs in the rubbish heap of history. This absurd theology from an immoral Bedouin is a rotting cadaver that poisons our life.

t. Ataturk, #1 fan of Islam

>source needed
If he actually said that, he would never be president, noone would support him if he shat on one of the fundemental stones of our society.This is so stupid to even consider about.You sure are trying for an american tho.

>I have no religion, and at times I wish all religions at the bottom of the sea. He is a weak ruler who needs religion to uphold his government; it is as if he would catch his people in a trap. My people are going to learn the principles of democracy, the dictates of truth and the teachings of science. Superstition must go. Let them worship as they will; every man can follow his own conscience, provided it does not interfere with sane reason or bid him against the liberty of his fellow-men.

Quoted in Atatürk: The Biography of the founder of Modern Turkey, by Andrew Mango; "In a book published in 1928, Grace Ellison quotes [Atatürk], presumably in 1926-27", Grace Ellison Turkey Today (London: Hutchinson, 1928)

You roaches don't have a drop of Turkic blood, you're just a bunch of ugly bulbus nosed Anatolian. And I think that's why you are the worst shitty obnoxious subhumans polluting this board with your ass puke because you're so insecure about your identity. You want to be raging Mongol conquerors, but you know deep down you're just a bunch of Semetic hicks.

Looks a bit like Markiplier

South European Men look so disgusting.

değil aç bak iki dakika

wow you are projecting, i haven't claimed to be turkic or mongolic.You are just retard

For that source, i live in turkey for 20 years and i like researching but i've never seen that quote.And if that phrases truly come out of his mouth, he would lose the support of the people immeadetly.So i think it is made-up.

>islam
>one of the fundemental stones of our society
This is fucking unbelievable...

I tought christianity is big in portugal