How does your country compare?

How does your country compare?

we are the same country

We have same's

This triggers the Quebecois.

we are the same country

Add 20 to 30 degrees.

The same, except it's never 40C and -20C only happens a few times at night in the winter

Anything below 20C in Texas and people start bringing out jackets and at 10C or less people start adding multiple layers.

>Can't handle 40C

Soft cunt

Can you handle -40, you soft cunt?

kek

Anything between 15°C and 20°C is perfect.

Above 28°C, I die.

Behind 0°C, I die.

Everything between 13 and 30 is good. Down to -5 in winter is tolerable.

We are the same, cousin. Sometimes I think about moving to Svalbard or something.

Never experienced -40 so I donno

we get both in America

>m'laysia

How does that feel, i remember -25C with some wind. That felt like death

It might get up to 35C here once or twice per summer, I guess we get almost both too.

Cold is okay, you just need to dress up more. But it doesn't work that way with hot so it's much more unbearable imo

20 to 30 all year long master race.

there is a region in tunisia that goes from 55 in summer to -30 in winter and the people are too poor to afford an air conditioner or heating systeme

Judging from my short stay in norway, the 33C there feels a lot more mild than the 33C in mainland Greece.

>Pacman

whats this region called?

Hot 'n Cold

The Major is katy Perry

Turks confirmed cockroaches. No human can survive that.

>-30

*mayor
major is a military rank

Atlas

Rosja tier.

Okay Mr. Geubels, when are you coming back to Germany?

>The lowest temperature measured within Africa was −24 °C (−11 °F) at Ifrane, Morocco on February 11, 1935.

For me 40° Celsius would be your 20° Celsius.

Am I the only person in this fucking meme country that actually likes the heat? It's 30 degrees where I am now and it's pretty gud. Anything below 0 is absolutely disgusting though.

We have 1-1.5 month with permanent -40°C or even lower temperature. I'm quite sure i could handle even -60.

t. siberian

3am 1986 fil gasserine wa9tha jet fatret bard wislet il a9al min-30 7ata fi 3am hedeka tounes il kol ta7t sfir 7ata mil 3asma ili sab feha thelj wa9ta lawej fil google wken 3an nachra jawiya ya3tiwouk il mo3adel moch a9al s5ana touselha w fil mdina moch fil blayess iliba7da jboula

takbir

4yy 1ma0
Why d0 y0u wr1te 1ik3 this?

If you shift each image upwards by one thats us.

u got that from wikipedia it's not true there is many regions that they don't have information on them in moroco can be more colder -30 in a little unkown village of a poor country called tuniisa u won't find any archieve about that and that happens in maany village in algeria morrco lesotho south affrica

nice puncuation

t'es qui toi?
come home brown man

>in moroco can be more colder -30 in a little unkown village
why do people even live there?

kek'd, thanks user

21C best temp
Though -40C is fun when you go outside and a breeze makes your clothes solid and ices your beard.

has it ever even got to 0 degrees there? Don't you have an eternal summer.

Worm is for faggots

Tfw whet got some mushrooms and trying to answer

stfu americain may i ask you how many language you speak this is my 4 language and i made mistakes because i was typing fast

Tfw muricans trying to joke

Both 40 and -30 happens. Thankfully, not that often

>learning something other than English after your native language

Fucking why.

To watch anime without subtitles, obviously, you dumdum.

Severely underrated

Pretty accurate, except for the US.

Mandatory Swedish.
And also I took French classes :D

this is tunsian arabic written in latin alphabet there is arabic letters that you can't find in latin so we replace them with number

The US varies too much to make one. You would have to do one for each state/region or something.

Because it's comfy sergey

We have hot summers and cold winters, we are well prepared.

that filename....?

How the fuck do you know my real name? Also -30C is not comfy for me despite living in Siberia.

Finland Australia Poland

Good work

kek

All slavs are named sergey :^)

We get used to all temperatures quickly, it only goes down to -30 in isolated villages in the Atlas, in cities it ranges from 0/-10 degrees in winter to 40/45 degrees in summer

Atm it's about 43 in my city

>Atm it's about 43 in my city
that's hell

oooOO00Ooohh

You get used to it quick

Бeз шyтки, yпopoлcя кaк пиздa

Right now its a bit hot

>Dallas
>Celsius

ayy puto

where i live the air humidity is over 90% most of the time and wind is strong so everything is amplified quite a lot. +30C if inferno. +20, like it is now means even in shorts and wifebeater it is too hot. +15C is the max comfy mode for summer. 0C is complete shit because it just rains cold shit down. about -10C is comfy for winter. -20 is getting cold already and at -30 if you don't cover your face your nose will turn bluish black and fall off.

The eternal siesta niggers

>Pentagram

EY DON'T STEAL OUR TRADEMARK

audibly kek`d

I'm retarded

>tfw summer goes on

That's just how I would feel in those temperatures.

zika in the US

All pics should to be like "have conditioner and too rich for this hot shit"

too lazy to draw the rest, sorry

Nah man I'm alright with the temp unless it's 48 or higher or 2 or lower.
but for foreigners, yeah.

Hope it will kill me bucause I'm afraid to do this by myself