The notch is a brilliant design choice. Prove me wrong

The notch is a brilliant design choice. Prove me wrong.

> protip u cant

there is literally nothing wrong with the notch

pretty sure I saw that done on another phone. Does it really gain you anything? Manufacturing costs are probably up when the display is rounded, curved, or non-standard

The Essential phone. That is where you saw it.

In this case it is for brand recognition. People will know they are looking at an iPhone

I prefer the Galaxy S8 design.

> I prefer generic-looking garbage with a distorted display on the edges
That's your right as a human bean.

Of course it looks fucking dumb when you don't round the top corners as well.

note 8 is much much better

s8 is too rounded and curved

Good taste!

> touchwiz
I bought Samsung once. Never again. The box was even missing an included accessory and Samsung told me to pound sand, I ended up paying $40 out of pocket because of their mistake.

Can't stand the notch.

Got the 8 instead.

Wish they would remove the lightning port. No need for it with Qi.

I bought the one that's less than half the price but doesn't have a gay notch and does all the same shit

This was after spending 2 hours on the phone. Fuck Samsung, customer service is chink tier.

you want a phone with no ports whatsoever?

K lol. Nigga gonna hold a grudge from 2012 lol like get the fuck outta here

drop lightning port, readd headphone jack.

Win win

> I bought chinkshit
"no"

>using customer service for any device
>Not buying from a retailer that provides good service, and just RMAing for a replacement.

>iOS-wannabe chink ui

laughingwhores.jpg

Oh, do they have better customer service? My first iphone had the volume button break after a year (I fiddled with it constantly) and Apple replaced the entire phone no-charge. Would Samsung do that?

Iphone is chink shit too bro

Just marketed by some gay man and people that shit in the street.

Yeah I'm sure Newegg would RMA my device after a year. Uh, no. Apple customer service is fucking legendary.

It's engineered and designed in America, and QA'd to American standards. You can't say that for any chink company. Just because Apple hires Foxconn slaves doesn't mean they have any say in the device.

It made the screen asymmetrical, so no

>being this retarded

not surprising, poorfags can't afford proper education

I do WFM for apple customer service, they're okay

its kinda aesthetic but its a meme, better design would be full face screen with camera and sensor behind the screen like a 2way mirror and perforations around the edge of the screen for the speaker.

>how do they do that
idk but the notch is still a meme

I'd gladly buy right over left

That looks so much more aesthetic than the IPhone x, kek at Apple engineers

I bought some vmoda headphones factory refurbished from amazon. the way I was picking it up caused some stuff to chip and come apart. I contacted vmoda and they agreed to fix it, I just had to ship it to them. so far as I'm concerned vmoda also has good customer support

It's not "brilliant" it's just a good choice.
What do I get?

>chink tier
>chink phone
I mean, are you surprised

inb4 gooks aren't chinks

> skinnier, taller, two notches instead of one, extending the entire width the screen, distorted edges, made of plastic instead of glass
the absolute state of galaxyfags

>paying for compromise
lel

This is the tasteful way to do the "modern curved screen with small bezels" look

apple doesn't replace anything without charge.

sorry sir your phone has air damage, the warranty is void you will have to buy a new warranty or a new phone.

what brand of phone is that? can't tell, looks pretty generic

Sorry they didn't take your phone back with a cracked screen from your drunken stupor without charging a fee.

Based

No you didn't Apple shill

What are you an Apple shareholder who gives a shit about the bottom line?

Or are you a consumer who wants clean lines and a nice looking device.
Only a jew graveling for shekels gives a fuck about phone branding and visibility.

>This obvious astroturfing

One word faggot: Symmetry

Something the IPhone isn't, which is why it's buttugly

I want people to know I bought an iPhone, not a generic chinkshit battery-bomb. You probably don't understand why people wear nice watches, either.

iPhone is symmetric, just not vertically symmetric. More symmetry isn't always better, otherwise you just have a sphere.

People already know you're a faggot

Launchers. They're a thing. Besides, let's never forget iPhones are technically chink shit too. Made in China.

How about you go fuck yourself and I will like what I like

i refuse to argue with the illogical

>made of plastic

outright lie

Jealousy is a powerful drug. Sometimes I wonder how poorfags cope.

iPhone are not "technically chink shit". Manufacturing is not engineering, QA, or design. How does someone get this retarded?

Everyone will assume that anyway. Nobody actually looks at an Android phone and thinks, "surely that's high build quality." Years of selling garbage does that to its reputation.

at the point you have less lap than others its time to go jogging and cut your diet in half

and what kind of a cunt wears their pants like that?

ya ok then why did two people i know who where die hard apple supporters drop them recently? apple is beginning to lose and to be honest im not happy about it the phone market will be hell without them they need a new steve and they need it noe

Grass is greener syndrome. I dropped Apple for a Note 2. After a few months of use, I sold it (at a heavy loss) and admitted my mistake. You can't miss what you already have.

>I want people to know I bought an iPhone
literally no one cares

anyone who thinks smartphones are comparable to watches is a fucking moron

>iPhone is symmetric, just not vertically symmetric
So it isn't symmetric, fuck off

you know how i know you're old? (or poor?)

So you're just baiting, fuck off.

ya once again i dont rhink thats the thing homearly the reazon i dont own an apple device is three fold
bad battery
no head phone jack
no emulators without jailbreaking

Also you're an idiot, it IS vertically symmetrical, not horizontaly so

I think you were meant to reply to op

I've had my phone replaced twice for separate issues by Apple. The second time it was a few months out of warranty. No way you're getting the same service from the gooks.

>You probably don't understand why people wear nice watches, either.

Lol
People dont wear the same watches that my grandma wears as a show of wealth.
If they did, they would be retarded

Essential phone as a small one for its camera. iPhone X pretty much has a Kinect crammed in there.

looks objectively better than an balding phone, cant even deny it

>make a wrong statement
>"Hey man that statement is wrong"
>"Y-you're an autist!"
Yeahh....no

You know how I know you're a brainless idiot?
Because I'm a longtime iphone owner and have been working in the finance industry for over half a decade at this point.
Nobody considers the type of phone you own a fashion statement beyond the case you use. You rely on weak ad hominems when back into a corner because you don't have an argument.

No, they drive Teslas and wear tshirts b/c they don't give a fuck. Whoever wrote that isn't a richfag.

That's only the tech hipsters from syllicon valley who try to look like Mark Zuckerberg, try again

Iphone X doesn't have a bodyheat camera or a heartbeat sensor

> make a statement that's understood by literally everybody
Look, just embrace your autism. Society needs you.

You must not travel. When I went to China with my iPhone, it got a lot of attention. You are right though that rich coworkers don't care, but the people on the bus on the way to work notice.

Hoodies and t-shirts were popular in SV way before Zuck. They're just comfy and tech autists don't give a fuck about fashion.

Not an argument

>caring about what the losers who ride the bus think

oh man you are a comedic genious

Iphones are literally everywhere in china
The poor niggers on the bus on welfare can "afford" an iphone

Having a smartphone is almost a requirement nowadays, it hasnt been a show of wealth in a decade

Why are these fucking threads not banned yet?

>prove a negative
Are all apple users clinically retarded?

> Not lording over poorfags and feeling smug
it's like you don't appreciate the little things in life

Just accept the IPhone is an asymmetrical piece of shit

>defending the iPhone design

Kill yourself

Wrong. Knockoff iphones are everywhere in China. Actual iPhones get attention.

If chinkshit general isn't banned, these threads should be allowed.

>lying on the internet
pathetic

> ive never been to china except the tourist areas
ok

>Actual iPhones get attention.

Of course
Do you pull the phone apart to show its genuine to everyone?

im not enough of a loser to ride the bus

""Smart""phones all look same. Literally doesn't matter which one you get.
The notch is only a "brilliant" in terms of brand recognition, adding nothing of value beyond that and a whole set of new problems with it. Dunno, but it used to look like Apple wasn't keen on sacrificing ergonomics in order of look different, but what ever.

>curved screen
Into the trash it goes!

This is how you do it.

> bullshit: the post

Those 3rd world chinks have other problems than paying attention to fucking iphones

sure thing bro!

There's more rich people in the world than tech nerdies

>When I went to China with my iPhone, it got a lot of attention
lmao

The only people you're impressing with an iPhone are Chinese rice farmers who still find the concept of a smartphone novel. Practically everyone who is in the ever growing chinese middle class and above can easily afford an iphone. I can guarentee you that NOBODY on the bus gives a fuck about your iphone, because half of them are using iphones as well.

The whole iphone as a status symbol argument is a disingenuous, outdated meme perpetuated by insecure apple fanboys who need to rationalize their smartphone purchase. If you're a current iphone owner you can take advantage of so many trade in promotions and upgrade deals that you can get the latest iphone for close to the same amount that a budget moto phone costs. In fact the cost of this phone user posted earlier costs more or less the same for an iphone owner who trades in as an iphone X trading in on a promotion which is why I can't justify buying a v30 in the first place.

Love the S8 design but the fingerprint reader position is awful. The battery is also just way too small. So I just went Huawei this time.

Love it though. P10 Plus, has a fingerprint sensor up on the front, all great. Mine had the eMMC5.0 storage, so it can write with 100MB/s or so. Then again it's the fastest phone I ever used - and beats my Note 4 and HTC10 even like this.

Could have gone Samsung S8+, but it had only 4GB of ram and a measly 64gb of storage. External SDs are a pain in the fucking ass to manage. The merged Android SD+root was a great thing - but no manufacturer ever enabled it completely. Sadly.

I wanted to buy something from my carrier. If I had all the money upfront, I would have went with LG V30 probably - but LG fucking sucks when it comes to updates and support. Huawei has 3 years of full warranty and other goodies included so it's a better deal there as well. OnePlus... maybe. Solid specs but no warranty or support whatsoever. And there is nothing else on the market really...