Is it necessary to work in the year 2016 while residing in your country?

is it necessary to work in the year 2016 while residing in your country?

>work

In the year 2016 people dont really need to work desu, only wage slaves to make the wheels keep turning for me

You neets are the fucking parasites of a normal society. You fucking leeches just suck on normal hardworking people while collecting benefits for FUCKING NOTHING. I fucking hate all of you so goddamn much. I work my fucking ass off every day on two jobs just to save up enough to go to college and my income tax goes to supporting your degenerate lifestyle instead of useful things like HOSPITALS. DO YOU FEEL GOOD ABOUT TAKING MONEY AWAY FROM DYING KIDS YOU AUTISTIC FUCKS I HATE YOU SO MUCH.

wew

>That post
>That flag
Yup, checks out.

Yeeah boy hehe

My parents bought me two houses in Tel Aviv so I can be set for life, but it's still necessary to work if I want more than minimum wage.

>Pooland

>.....I can study Aristotle
>Still thinks you can live a happy/good life without being just aka not taking more than your proper share aka not a fucking free handout
>NEET education

>not teaching yourself the great works of history and the magic of the steppe people but instead spend your time working at the grindstone of your boss
>you then give half of your money to the government
you cant make this up

typical post of an uneducated wagecuck whose brain is too preoccupied with making another dollar to even consider the deeper things in life

depends what necessary means

good post my fellow American NEET. You knocked him THE WAGE OUT.

>his economy is crashing even with all his hard work
why dont you go sip on some tea and wait for the whole thing to blow over and get some nice NEETbux in the meantime?

I got 300k euros inheritance and I live with 300 euros a month from interest rates playing vidya, fite me

If you actually read any of the great works, like Aristotle's works on ethics, you would realise how retarded you are . But hey, I bet some more NEETbux will get you out of that crippling depression.

As a NEET I get 3000 Polishbux per month for doing nothing and when my mummy dies I will also get her inheritance to live off interest rates.

>I-I-I am so much smarter than NEET!
>He just doesn't understand the works on ethics like I do!
>They definitely reinforce my slavery to the corporate overlord as a sense of purpose

keep that cognitive dissonance going wagecuck, we need roaches like you

dont worry my polish brother, he's just another cog in the wheel churning out our free money so that we can spend our days living carefree and happy.

He truly needs work like an addict needs his drug, his life is meaningless without it. If he could break free maybe his mind would open, but that seems to be so far from being accomplished.

The mind of a feeble man merely doesnt have the strength to comprehend what makes a bright and happy life, like a crate trained dog vs a free wolf in the wild.

p gud muh nigga