Comfy OS Thread

Post your go to comfy os.
Why is it comfy?

Other urls found in this thread:

gnu.org/software/guix/manual/html_node/Hardware-Considerations.html#Hardware-Considerations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ChromeOS. Minimal, relaxing.

tinycore.
Applications are like webpages, you just download and load them. Also minimal

Parabola GNU/Linux.
It respects my freedom

OpenBSD
It just works, I can do most things I want to do just with the default install.
Also not a GNU distribution.

Right now it's Debian testing, from a netinstall.
It gets quick updates, but not to the point of having to worry too much about breakages. It respects your freedom as long as you don't enable a certain repo, And the netinstall lets me create my comfy WM setup just how I like it.

Ubuntu with i3wm

I heard OpenBSD is pretty comfy, and secure too.

Also
>Cuck License

I want to install Debian but the broadcom wifi drivers aren't available/I don't know how to get it. This is it I guess. Stuck with Ubuntu as it's the only one that supports my laptop

Fedora
It just works
Nice background logo

The mac mini i use at work is comfy. Wish i had a mac book pro but i refuse to buy one because it would just be a 1200 dollar youtube/Sup Forums/fap machine

Hmm. According to GNU Guix (Another Free as in Freedom distro), there is a b43-open driver for certain Broadcom cards. Maybe yours is a different model?

Also, link here
gnu.org/software/guix/manual/html_node/Hardware-Considerations.html#Hardware-Considerations

>Eric Schmidt watching you fap
>relaxing

I tried to install the broadcom-wl driver but it simply doesn't work. the model is BCM4360 btw

MacOS
Aesthetics and design are made for comfy wallpapers

Windows 10

Windows 10
it's garbage

Try watching a fullscreen YouTube video in Firefox. So buggy. Regret updating

Xubuntu 16.04 with Arc theme, Mac OS wallpapers, and Papirus icons

GuixSD

Couldn't be more perfect

Manjaro Cinnamon. It just werks and looks nice

Grab the firmware out of /lib/firmware from your Ubuntu install and throw it into /lib/firmware on your Debian install

mint

Same here.

manjaro with i3

If by minimal you mean minimally useful, then yes.

u have 10 seconds to convince me not to post my desktop itt

Been doing this for ~3 years now and haven't felt the need for disro hopping since then.

Gentoo with Openbox

Wingdongs.