My parents recently came back from a month long trip to Italy staying at Air BnBs and while they had a wonderful time...

My parents recently came back from a month long trip to Italy staying at Air BnBs and while they had a wonderful time my mother remarked that none of the places they stayed at had dryers. Is this typical? Other Euros please chime in if you have pic related or not in your houses

come on you assholes

I dont have one but i live in a shitty flat without a dishwasher so...

My parents dont either thoygh and neither does most ppl i know

>Is this typical?
It is here but i'm not an expert in laundry
Can you put something that's not synthetic in a drier? Like wool or cotton?

>cotton
Yes.

I live in an apartment and I have a dishwasher, dryer and laundry washing thingy. Also have a sauna in my apartment.

No.

>Also have a sauna in my apartment
That's pretty comfy

>dryers

Don't tell me you use you fucking slob. Do you realise what fucking waste of energy it fucking is just for fucking drying you fucking clothes retard?
Just fucking hang the washing like a fucking civilized man or kill yourself seriously.
smppl I swear.

Downside is that I don't even like saunaing.

this, americans are single handedly responsible for climate change with their stupid fucking ACs, big expensive trucks and dryers

maybe spain and italy are hot and dry enough not to need them
do you live in the north?

hey m8 don't be a cunt

Shouldn't Americans care more about their clothes shrinking regarding their body size?

cotton yes. wool can shrink on you, I drape my sweaters over chairs to dry

fuck off nip

No, we use this ancient device instead.
Why the fuck would you even need a dryer? Just hang the clothes.

I use it only in winter, when it's too cold or wet outside.

I thought poland was a temperate climate, what do you do in winter?

Yep. We've got a dryer, and so does virtually everyone I know.

It does rain a lot here though.

where in italy do you live?

Almost nobody has a drier.
Although I'd like one for the winter months.

Well i pretty well figured the isles would have driers, you niggers don't get enough sun

Clothes dry in cold climate no problem. Air is actually dryer during Winter. I don't have a dryer in my current place either. Most Norwegians don't from what I've seen.

how cold/wet is it in january?

this is rather surprising to me, especially since your cunt is so rich and from what i have heard, pretty wet

You just don't need it, really.

fairly cold but the clothes dry in a couple days if the don't get wet from rain.

I assume you dry them inside?

Of course? Using a drying rack like posted.

If you live somewhere humid it takes a couple lifetimes for stuff to dry or.
Northerners have no excuse though.

Because we Americans have important things to do and we need our clothes dried NOW, not in two days.

It's unnecessary.

What is the point of having a separate dryer if every single washing machine since the 80s has a drying mode?

Quite uncommon in Italy, not sure about northern europe where the climate is less generous.

>Finn
>Doesn't like saunas
??????????

>every single washing machine since the 80s has a drying mode?
what the hell?

I don't like pasta.

well that is just pants-on-head retarded

He's talking about the centrifuge part i think